ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
ID just started the People Magazine Investigates episode.
Ch. 893 on Xfinity in my area. EST timezone.
f8eb2768eb2f6b93fb8e929307c75bb3.jpg

MOO

[video=youtube;HvcttTUMCPQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvcttTUMCPQ&ab_channel=HyperForceFlims[/video]

I have a dumb question, and my profuse apologies if this has been covered ad nauseam, but if baby DeOrr never made it to the campsite alive, why would Isaac, who didn't know (or care about I'm guessing) Vernal and Jessica, lie and say that he was there? I can see great-grandpa being addled enough to just go along with whatever he was told, but I don't understand why Isaac would. That's the only reason I believe baby DeOrr actually made it to the campsite. I just can't see Isaac covering for the parents for over two years unless he was somehow involved. Again, my apologies if this has been hashed out already; I'm trying to get through all the threads but I'm slow!

I have a dumb question, and my profuse apologies if this has been covered ad nauseam, but if baby DeOrr never made it to the campsite alive, why would Isaac, who didn't know (or care about I'm guessing) Vernal and Jessica, lie and say that he was there? I can see great-grandpa being addled enough to just go along with whatever he was told, but I don't understand why Isaac would. That's the only reason I believe baby DeOrr actually made it to the campsite. I just can't see Isaac covering for the parents for over two years unless he was somehow involved. Again, my apologies if this has been hashed out already; I'm trying to get through all the threads but I'm slow!

This is why I always reckoned maybe Grandpa caused an incident / accident - he's the only one I could imagine them all covering for. That said, now that J&V are divorced and loyalty has broken, I can't work out what's stopping one of them blabbing.

I think it's *possible* he has told investigators something different. I go back and forth with believing Deorr was ever there. But I think it's absolutely a possibility that if Deorr was not there, Isaac has told LE, and it's confidential until a possible trial. They need more hard evidence.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

J and V were never married. She has been married twice, but not to V.

This is why I always reckoned maybe Grandpa caused an incident / accident - he's the only one I could imagine them all covering for. That said, now that J&V are divorced and loyalty has broken, I can't work out what's stopping one of them blabbing.

Hi megmac, your question is not a dumb one, at all. It's one I've had in my head since I don't know when. I honestly don't know, as you, it's hard to conceive that Isaac would go along with, or lie, about something like that. I also had questions that possibly Isaac had something to do with his disappearance, yet that wouldn't explain why he would cover for anyone else. In fact, the opposite would seem to be true. All I can say is this whole case is baffling, and very frustrating. Also, after listening to VDK talking, I can say I have doubts that he's an honorable person. I don't have a good impression of JM either, for that matter. Poor baby Deorr. :cry: jmo

[video=youtube;HvcttTUMCPQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvcttTUMCPQ&ab_channel=HyperForceFlims[/video]

Thanks for posting the video.
I still don't know what to believe about DeOrr missing; adding in all of their stories. I know when things happen, it's very hard to remember details. If you asked who cooked, my hub and I may say something different. I may start it, he may finish it. I don't know what to say about the Budweiser delivery truck. Maybe he didn't want to be fired for having DeOrr in his truck

Anything could have happened; he walked away or something happened they're covering for.

Klein was employed to find young Deorr. What, exactly, did he do that was any different to what LE had already done?

Obviously, I can’t answer that since I don’t know what LE did during their investigation. One thing that’s different is Klein was able to share a lot of what he discovered with the public, and from what I recall at least some of what he shared was confirmed by LE.

It is semantics, but I think Klein was hired to find out what happened to DeOrr, not necessarily to find him. And Klein at least was able to rule out multiple possibilities that had been discussed.

It’s clear based on what both Klein and LE have said that until Jessica and/or VDK decide to tell the truth, there won’t be any answers.

I still don't know what to believe about DeOrr missing; adding in all of their stories. I know when things happen, it's very hard to remember details. If you asked who cooked, my hub and I may say something different. I may start it, he may finish it. I don't know what to say about the Budweiser delivery truck. Maybe he didn't want to be fired for having DeOrr in his truck

Anything could have happened; he walked away or something happened they're covering for.

Boy, I don't know. Is what Jessica said in the show, that Isaac knocked on the truck window early in the morning, saying "Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey!" to someone he had never met prior to the camping trip even believable?

IMO I don't see Isaac becoming that friendly and personal to Jessica in such a short time period. In his interviews he didn't come off as that friendly, let alone friendly enough to pound on the window, saying something silly to the only female on the trip. MOO.

Thanks for posting this. Jessica is still pushing the abduction theory, I see. At the end she says she doesn't have that "mom feeling" that something is wrong way down deep, but believes he is alive and being taken care of, but sad because he's not with his family.

He was 2 1/2 when he went missing. At this point, he's almost been missing as long as he was with them. He wouldn't even remember them.

Seeing the Sheriff choke up and vow to find him is so sad. He must be so angry about not being able to get a straight story and find this little darling boy.

It's one thing if there's minor confusion over a couple of details. It's quite another when there are literally two completely different versions of events.

VdK is saying DeOrr was with him, outside with Budweiser Man, and Jessica is saying DeOrr was with her, inside going up and down every aisle and being "stared at too long" by Creepy Jeep Man.

Not buying either one. The attendant at the diesel gas station said the car seat was empty - he's the one I believe.

There are Audio recording’s of Vernal talking to someone regarding his opinions on the FBI and Trina... posted on a sound cloud Internet site. It’s very obviously Vernals voice. Links on a FB group so not sure its OK to share. Audio on just a net link. Mod might need to advise sharing.

I think you can state the name of the FB group.

I thought ID did a great job of casting the woman who plays Jessica. They look very similar just minus the mole on the chin. You would think one of them would crack though. Well, I say that. Casey Anthony never cracked. ugh!

She was a good match. Jessica has a face piercing, though - it's not a mole!

Boy, I don't know. Is what Jessica said in the show, that Isaac knocked on the truck window early in the morning, saying "Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey!" to someone he had never met prior to the camping trip even believable?

IMO I don't see Isaac becoming that friendly and personal to Jessica in such a short time period. In his interviews he didn't come off as that friendly, let alone friendly enough to pound on the window, saying something silly to the only female on the trip. MOO.

She's such a bad liar. JMO.

I saw this on Sunday and I really don't know what to think. I'm definitely on the fence.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

She's such a bad liar. JMO.

So true, and VK is just as bad, they're so over the top with their elaborate fabrications, yet they don’t realize it just makes their lies more obvious. They really remind me of Casey Anthony, remember all the ridiculous stuff she made up about Zanny the Nanny, working at Universal Studios, etc.? These people are such pathological liars, at this point nothing they say is believable. JMO

I saw this on Sunday and I really don't know what to think. I'm definitely on the fence.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I can not look at JM when she says "When it comes to my kids, I would die for them". She is an actor and proud of herself and her sooo tragic story (which is indeed tragic but not for her, it seemed all the way), IMO. :gaah: :tantrum: :silenced:

Can't say I saw this video but I'm not a big believer in unexplained phenomenon type of stuff. I would say that the couple of interviews the parents gave were less than convincing in my opinion. Major red flags always fly for me personally when parents of missing children go on and on about praising the failed search effort. Vernal spent most of his valuable air time rhapsodizing about the search efforts and how they found a can of bug spray. Mind you this was like day 3 when it was still possible to hope for finding an alive child. I can't imagine a normal person wasting their interview time on such fan boy praise when they could be giving valuable details about the actual missing child. I would also point out that after a couple of less than stellar interviews the parents are basically missing themselves, leading from behind if you will.

Hopefully justice is served at some point and the innocent members of the family (whomever they may be) get to grieve and have closure.

I just watched the Investigation Discovery (People Magazine Investigates) episode about Deorr Kunz Jr. and was surprised how it was the polar opposite of the Missing 411 program as far as who looks guilty. It's kinda scary how much power MSM has over the public to sway them either way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tiajean