GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #76

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF!!! WTF is this woman babbling on about? I'm furious just hearing her voice. I'll probably get this post pulled, but what kind of crazy is this woman spewing???? Is this what she told all these people that she conned? How did anyone believe her? SHE'S TALKING ABOUT HOW SHE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENS AFTER DEATH AND TAMMY IS HAPPY? I'm just so angry.

WOW. Lori's really doubling down on the whole "God told me to," complete with a story of a near-death experience story.

"I have access to heaven and the spirit world... I've had many angelic visitors."

Oh, and she knows that her "eternal friend" and "wonderful friend" Tammy is happy and that Tammy visited her to bring her comfort!

"I know more than most people."

"I'm the only person on this earth who knows how Tylee suffered in this life."

Oh, and JJ told her after he died that she didn't do anything wrong!

That was... certainly something.

She is INSANE!!!!
IMO she is manipulating everyone into thinking so but she’s not. She’s just trying for a lessor sentence. She’s a heartless, woman who killed her own children because they cramped her new lifestyle. This is even more awful because if asked, the aunt would have taken in those kids in a heartbeat.

WTF!!! WTF is this woman babbling on about? I'm furious just hearing her voice. I'll probably get this post pulled, but what kind of crazy is this woman spewing???? Is this what she told all these people that she conned? How did anyone believe her? SHE'S TALKING ABOUT HOW SHE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENS AFTER DEATH AND TAMMY IS HAPPY? I'm just so angry.
I said it before, and I'll say it again...

it's the exact same speech she gave to Melanie Gibb... to anyone who asked...

"JJ and Tylee ARE safe. They are safe... AND HAPPY."

She believes this ish, y'all.

She believes she did them all a favor, 'cuz LDS Heaven.

WOW. Lori's really doubling down on the whole "God told me to," complete with a story of a near-death experience story.

"I have access to heaven and the spirit world... I've had many angelic visitors."

Oh, and she knows that her "eternal friend" and "wonderful friend" Tammy is happy and that Tammy visited her to bring her comfort!

"I know more than most people."

"I'm the only person on this earth who knows how Tylee suffered in this life."

Oh, and JJ told her after he died that she didn't do anything wrong!

That was... certainly something.

Manipulating. She was trying to show how faithful she is and how she didn't do it, but she's SO spiritual. I don't think the judge buys it.

sad to see the Judge mentioning her lack of cooperation and therefore possible mitigating information can’t be included for her sentence. I’ve seen one appeal before where counsel argued that the Court stating that, despite it being the choice of the defendant, made it appear that Court was saying they could’ve sentenced lighter but because no cooperation, they weren’t able to do that.

Disappointed to see that mentioned here.
I’ll have to dig up that appellant brief again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member