Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just so sad seeing that photo of Tylee and JJ at Yellowstone. I agree that Tylee looks wary, defiant perhaps, sad/angry.
This has me thinking - why did Lori need to be rid of them? I have gone down a hypothetical story in my head and I really think Lori and CD could have gotten away with CV death and TD death, received TD life insurance and moved to Kauii or stayed in Rexburg and gathered their 144,000. Maybe they just needed to wait a respectable 6 months or so to marry. I think if Lori had stayed civil and connected with Kay and kept JJ connected to them (his grandparents) and with his iPad and Service dog, Kay would have been very supportive of any costs JJ incurred. They also would have taken on his care as an alternative. And Tylee wasn't far off adulthood and independence so she needn't have been a burden. I just cannot even fathom the thought process.

wow.... that is quite the visual!!! I think we have all watched too much Netflix, as we are writing our own Netflix Binge series...

This would be the Ultimate next Netflix docu series!!! Can you imagine.... Each episode devoted to one of the murders/players.... It would prob. need several seasons with all the court hearings I suspect will be coming!

What would they call it: "Making a Doomsday Prepper Murderer"?!

You are probably spot on. But, she is getting pretty long in the tooth. The days of flipping the blonde hair, are pretty much over.

At her age, she can still look good with a lot of money spent on makeup, facials, hair coloring, botox, yoga, watch the diet, the right clothes. But, in jail, pretty much all of that is a moot point. She is going look like a trailer trash bag lady, in an orange jumpsuit.

This is where an IMO MOO JMO would have came in super handy. I'm a lot older than her. And pretty much nothing you asserted as fact applies to me OR my friends. All jmo, of course. ;)

Do we know exactly when Charles changed his policy? He filed for divorce again just be fore his death, didn't he? Maybe he just didn't want Lori to have the money because he doubted she would spend it on JJ, or on taking care of him. Or maybe he felt Lori just plain didn't deserve it any longer. I don't think he'd be presuming his sister would get custody. Not anytime soon, anyway. But he know Kay would spend it on JJ or save it for him because she was trustworthy and cared. Lori was unstable and didn't. JMO :)
Either way, I definitely agree that the "custody issue" is all on Lori - her paranoia, her manipulation, and her selfish actions. Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow.
Like I have said once before.... I hope Kay helps out Charles two older boys as well. I am sure he would have wanted to give them something when he passed.... poor guy.... rest him peace CV

I just feel like such a voyeur... I feel i missed how you are able to get these videos??? Can you explain Rex? I am certain FBI knows how to enlarge and view.... Don't we feel like we are "watching the set-up"???
I didn't find it. Someone else posted it here, and I just took a little time to pinpoint the times that the cam was on that place. To find the place (East Chinaman Spring) I just went on Google maps looking for a lookout point with square railings.

I just want to help find these children.

I just feel like such a voyeur... I feel i missed how you are able to get these videos??? Can you explain Rex? I am certain FBI knows how to enlarge and view.... Don't we feel like we are "watching the set-up"???
Here's the post from @indicolite22 :
September 8, 2019 Upper Geyser Basin Daytime 4x Streaming Camera Captures

Thanks for good sleuthing indi!

jj-tr-jpg.236470

In that photo they are in a turnoff with Alex is against a square angled railing. You can see it come together behind both legs. Older dark wood. Midway Geyser Basil has no such turnoffs with railings that I can see. Mostly in a 45˚ angle. Lower Geyser Basin as well. Only squared railings like that I can see so far are at Norris Geyser Basin.

ETA: But I agree the landscape behind looks more like Midway Basin. I just haven't seen a trail turnoff that looks like that yet.
This pic is right by Old Faithful and a boiling spring I think.

I love how in all these MSM twitter pics, there's snow on the ground but all the locals are in short sleeved shirts like it's mid-June. Then there's poor Justin Lum in his puffy coat.

Yea, it's funny. Some locals are out in T-shirt and jeans right now even though the temperature can be in the 40-50's. It's not unusual to see that this time of year.

I've always acclimated better too hot weather, and I do terrible in cold weather. I'd be bundled up like Justin. I prefer to be warm too.

MOO

Yes! The slope of the pine covered hill and the sulfur stained sandy embankment all match up. A gold star for you.
I guess the million dollar question (since the photo was taken towards evening) is where they went after sightseeing. So much open wilderness between West Yellowstone and Rexburg :(
That’s been a question I’ve had—at what time of day we’re they visiting Yellowstone? Towards dusk, the crowds thin out and one can be very much alone in the quickly descending darkness. Perfect time for a crime with no witnesses...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anon_11