Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed.

People can call me crazy, but I am not convinced AxC was the individual that shot Charles Vallow.

Whether LE can prove that or not, I don't know.
MOO
I’ll be on the crazy train with you! I 100% agree!

I also think that maybe, IMO, Alex has been covering for Lori for a very long time. What if she was the one using her dead sister’s credit cards, but AC took the heat? JMO, but I don’t trust her as far as I could throw her!

ha ha!! This is true--->Not everything is a conspiracy or coverup... but I have to remind myself of that every once in a while!!! I actually do a lot of ancestry..and I think that is why this first venture to Websleuths has been so thrilling to me! constant learning rather than frustrating dead ends (often on Ancestry). I think I am just saying it is a "possibility". I knew someone in high school that did this--there was a pregnancy that had to be defended, but she did "claim" she was married!
If you are willing to spend the money (you get charged for each search, let alone pulling back a record), there should be a record of a divorce proceeding involving Lori in San Bernardino County Superior Court in California. You can also go the marriage record route through California Vital Statistics (not restricted like in other states) but it costs around $35 and takes about 5 weeks.

I also think that maybe, IMO, Alex has been covering for Lori for a very long time. What if she was the one using her dead sister’s credit cards, but AC took the heat? JMO, but I don’t trust her as far as I could throw her!

IIRC, a problem with this theory is that the credit card fraudulent charges being his, were partly based upon AxC being in the same house as Stacey, the deceased sister; which I'm not sure Lori could say.

I've been wondering about Chad's emotional maturity. It seems like he pretty much did what he wanted, when he wanted. Being a self styled prophet got him some "center of attention" time. Tammy was in charge of finances. He wrote about past girlfriends and dates like he was a junior in high school.

I wonder if he's a bit lost with Lori not calling the shots. I still think given enough pressure he might just crack.

Jmo

The defense lawyer’s mention of “no abandonment until a full year passes” was (1) irrelevant because, as you have figured out, she was talking about the standard under the statute for losing parental rights, not the standard under the criminal statute and (2) wrong even under the parental rights statute—a year of no contact or support of a child is PRESUMED to establish abandonment, but it can be proved other ways as well. For example, leaving your newborn baby in a dumpster would be abandonment; no need to wait a year to see if you stop by the dumpster to provide support.

Thanks - perfect summary!

As well as YNP Alex had driven from Rexburg to Az a couple of times, possibly around 2nd Oct in CV's jeep then again to move MBP from Az to Rexburg, then from Rexburg to Las Vegas with MBP for their weddings at the end of November.
Didn't he fly to AZ with Lori on the day in Sept when JJ had a babysitter? Did I read that CD did as well?

I've been wondering about Chad's emotional maturity. It seems like he pretty much did what he wanted, when he wanted. Being a self styled prophet got him some "center of attention" time. Tammy was in charge of finances. He wrote about past girlfriends and dates like he was a junior in high school.

I wonder if he's a bit lost with Lori not calling the shots. I still think given enough pressure he might just crack.

Jmo
Oh I think Lori has been calling LOTS of shots, mainly, the alleged criminal ones, and as far as responsibility shots go, like paying bills, not so much.

I keep wondering why they all rushed to get married so fast. I know in some cases that the court can not force a spouse to testify against their wife/husband. I bet they all rushed to get married (LV, AC, MBP) so that their new spouses couldn’t be forced to testify against them. Because in my opinion only, they are all in on it somehow or another, including their new spouses (CD, ZP, IP). The FBI would not be there if federal charges were not coming. I can picture it now. You know how in a gangster movie they do a raid and you see them walking each key player out in handcuffs, that’s what I imagine this could end up looking like. I hope they get everyone involved and find out what happened to Tylee and J.J. because the kids and all the families involved deserve answers and justice! MOO

View attachment 237286

Here's a screenshot from KSL TV of the message from CP. Someone on last thread was asking.

Chad Daybell Expected To Speak About Missing Children Case Soon, Associate Says

:eek: I clicked on the link and OMG … this guy is delusional to say that "Grandma" is driving this narrative against LV and CD !

This narrative is being driven by LE, along with the outstanding reporting from Nate, Justin, etc.

FBI Mobile Command Center arrives in eastern Idaho to assist Rexburg Police with investigation

Nate Eaton, EastIdahoNews.com

Daybell Case
Published at 1:04 pm, March 2, 2020 | Updated at 1:05 pm, March 2, 2020

FBI Mobile Command Center arrives in eastern Idaho to assist Rexburg Police with investigation | East Idaho News

IIRC, a problem with this theory is that the credit card fraudulent charges being his, were partly based upon AxC being in the same house as Stacey, the deceased sister; which I'm not sure Lori could say.
Very well could be. I just wonder if perhaps the credit card had been racking up charges and someone was about to be exposed. I wish we had a little more information on this. It’s all so completely crazy and frustrating! MOO
Where are these precious children??

I think he definitely shot CV, he was convicted of tasing JR. The dude seems creepy as he£¥, and there’s more to his and LVD’s relationship than we know, MOO.

Are there more charges coming? I missed something.

Lori has been getting survivor benefits for Tylee and probably JJ as well. It's been stated roughly 4K per month. And she's not been spending it on them. I wouldn't be surprised if they haven't shut off that $$. That's a federal fraud crime.

Plus, the death of CV has been escalated to some conspiracy investigations. We're moving right along here.

Jmo

Agreed.

People can call me crazy, but I am not convinced AxC was the individual that shot Charles Vallow.

Whether LE can prove that or not, I don't know.
MOO

:) No, you are not crazy at all ... and nothing would surprise me at all about this case.

I know Charles' shooting has been discussed in previous threads - and I may have missed the answer to my question below, so please bear with me:

But did LE do a Gun Residue Test on both LV and AxC?

TIA

I think it was KW that said Lori paid the bills when CV was alive. He was a financial planner but not good with money. Jmo
She certainly knew how to move money around in Jan. 2019 like a pro, from a biz account to joint to private. But this news is depressing, that means she knew what all of his assets were and how to cash in on them.

If you are willing to spend the money (you get charged for each search, let alone pulling back a record), there should be a record of a divorce proceeding involving Lori in San Bernardino County Superior Court in California. You can also go the marriage record route through California Vital Statistics (not restricted like in other states) but it costs around $35 and takes about 5 weeks.

Quick question on state data bases....the states we are watching are Arizona and Idaho , Do bench warrants post by county or state? I feel I am running in a circle.
I am watching Maricopa/Pinal County /Arizona- Madison and Fremont County /Idaho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member