Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether or not she would have been entitled to half under community property laws, she would have been denied it based on the "Slayer Rule" laws which do not permit a person to profit from their own participation in murder of the insured.

She had zero to do with it from a legal standpoint. Her nor AC were charged with anything. There is no basis for the slayer rule

I just wanted to reach out to those of you who have followed this case from the beginning. Many of you have probably known the outcome in your heart of hearts, but still hoped and prayed to be proven wrong. Today is a blow for you, it hurts no matter how anticipated this outcome may have been. And my heart is with each of you.

No matter what rights she may have had, she lost them when she conspired to have CV murdered. Now that out of the five people present that day, only one is left alive (said person having murdered at least two witnesses) , Chandler PD can get their act together and realize they made a serious, deadly error and charge her for conspiracy as well.
I agree they made an error but legally speaking there are zero charges that she co conspired to murder (obviously I think she did) but legally speaking, that is not the case

Whether or not she would have been entitled to half under community property laws, she would have been denied it based on the "Slayer Rule" laws which do not permit a person to profit from their own participation in murder of the insured.

O/T

I'm still trying to figure that out (the Slayer Rule) from the Samira Frasch murder case. I don't know all the details but...

"A Florida physician accused of murdering his wife reached a settlement with her life insurer that could help him avoid conviction in the Leon County case.

It provides for a $200,000 payment to the criminal defense attorney for Dr. Adam Frasch, as well as a $125,000 payment to the law firm defending him in a civil wrongful death lawsuit brought by his wife’s estate, reports the Tallahassee Democrat. Another lawyer is to receive $25,000 for unspecified civil litigation services and the physician himself could get $150,000.

Settlement calls for wife's life insurance to pay for husband's defense in murder case

** Sorry for interrupting the thread (I just find the Frasch case a little crrrazy)

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
Meanwhile in Madison County, Mark Means - attorney for Lori Vallow is requesting records/documents in the Chad Daybell case including the search warrant. Means is not asking for affidavit to be unsealed, but wants the records for his client.
View attachment 250757

This dude is unreal. I'm gonna file that same request because...well...i have as much right to those documents as he does.

She is Tylee's aunt. She is not related to JJ, so IDK if she would have been contacted IF they had identified him (ie dental records) It's easier to identify that remains likely belong to a 7 year old by a quick looksee, as opposed to a 17 year old could be any adult.
I would guess that the lack of wisdom teeth fully out would help make a quick “child” identifier. People general begin getting their wisdom teeth as early as 17 and may finish as late as their early 20’s. MOO

I’m so sorry for Colby right now. He lost Tylee, JJ and has lost a relationship with his mother. And worst of all, he was deceived by his mother. That would make him question everything.
Sometimes, and hopefully those times are few and far between, the best thing you can learn from your parents is what not to be yourself.

Colby seems like a decent person with a good head on his shoulders. He's had some good influences and I hope he continues to look to those people to inform his ideas about what kind of person to be to his own spouse and his own child.

She had zero to do with it from a legal standpoint. Her nor AC were charged with anything. There is no basis for the slayer rule
From what I understand the investigation into the death of L. Charles Vallow remains an open investigation.

So, no, she has not been legally cleared in that matter.

Family: Joshua Vallow's body found at Chad Daybell's Idaho home

Human remains found at Chad Daybell's Idaho home confirmed to be Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan
Authorities found two sets of human remains on Chad Daybell's Idaho property on Tuesday. They have been identified as Joshua "JJ" Vallow and Tylee Ryan.”

continued/video at link

The first search, I believe, was for the death of his wife, Tammy.

For this search, there had to be a pretty specific reason for that search warrant. Judges don’t usually issue search warrants will nilly IMO.
So, I believe someone credible talked or they got a really credible tip because it definitely paid off.
JMO

It was MG that tipped them off..from what I have read thus far!

My heart breaks for all who knew and loved JJ and Tylee, for their families and friends, for the people of Rexburg, and also for the people of Springville Utah, where the Douglas family and the Daybell families live. So difficult for all the friends of Chad and Tammy, and their children. Incredibly tragic news for them as well, as well as all the people there that knew and loved the people involved and were following this case. RIP JJ and Tylee.

LE failed Charles Vallow.
I know there were things that did not go very well at all but from what it looked like to them at the time was their hands were tied. There was an order for a mental health assessment, but those are only as good when the interviewee is being truthful and accurate. Remember- they were assessing for mental illness (ie: schizophrenia, delusional disorder, gravely disabled, psychosis) not looking for a conniving, vengeful, dangerous premeditating murderous female who had not been convicted of committing a crime. iMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NurseTM