ID ID - Michael “Monkey” Vaughan, 5, last seen near home, Fruitland, 27 Jul 2021 #3

In his interview with the YouTuber, Wondra said his attorney told him he's no longer a person of interest in Vaughan's abduction. Chief Huff says that's not true.

When 7 Investigates called Wondra's attorney to get a straight answer, the attorney said "he has no comment at this time" and hung up the phone.

Case in point - Stacey is a liar ...

The day after he spoke to Romero, Wondra gave a YouTuber a new piece of information: He, Brandon and Sarah pulled over at SW 8th St and S Arizona Ave to put power-steering fluid in the car right after they left for Kuna the day Michael was abducted.

He said they saw a child playing by himself on the sidewalk down the street on SW 8th Street between South Arizona Avenue and South Washington Avenue, which is around the corner from the Vaughans' home.

Wondra struggled to recall the memory but claimed the child was playing with something and stated it was not Michael Vaughan.

"The kid I saw did not depict Michael at all. The kid I saw looked like he had very dark hair like mine," Wondra said. "It didn't look like a five-year-old kid at all. I'd say, if I had to guess, maybe seven, eight, nine. He wasn't a little kid, you know what I mean. That's why I said it didn't concern me he was out and about doing his thing."

"The kid I saw did not depict Michael at all. The kid I saw looked like he had very dark hair like mine," Wondra said. "It didn't look like a five-year-old kid at all

Something doesn't feel right about this "story" to me. It feels like making the claim, Yeah we were stopped close to a kid, but it wasn't Michael.
JMO.

The day after he spoke to Romero, Wondra gave a YouTuber a new piece of information: He, Brandon and Sarah pulled over at SW 8th St and S Arizona Ave to put power-steering fluid in the car right after they left for Kuna the day Michael was abducted.

He said they saw a child playing by himself on the sidewalk down the street on SW 8th Street between South Arizona Avenue and South Washington Avenue, which is around the corner from the Vaughans' home.

Wondra struggled to recall the memory but claimed the child was playing with something and stated it was not Michael Vaughan.

"The kid I saw did not depict Michael at all. The kid I saw looked like he had very dark hair like mine," Wondra said. "It didn't look like a five-year-old kid at all. I'd say, if I had to guess, maybe seven, eight, nine. He wasn't a little kid, you know what I mean. That's why I said it didn't concern me he was out and about doing his thing."

In this article it says ‘one of the suspects’ but in the recent spate of interviews since his release, SW has claimed he is not a suspect. So, which one is it?
JMO MOO

I’ve watched several interviews regarding Stacey Wondra. I’ve noticed his stories varying based on comments by the community watching. IMHO
Exactly! In the Youtube interview (mentioned by MSM), he gives different details. IMO, he's lying. Wondra is trying to format his story based on the evidence he thinks LE may have.

I go back-and-forth on Wondra's involvement but... does this man not have a lawyer?! If not, he really needs to lawyer up or get a new one. Even if you are clean as a whistle, going to the media in the middle of a situation like this without clear guidelines from the attorney/LE is not going to help clear your name.

I go back-and-forth on Wondra's involvement but... does this man not have a lawyer?! If not, he really needs to lawyer up or get a new one. Even if you are clean as a whistle, going to the media in the middle of a situation like this without clear guidelines from the attorney/LE is not going to help clear your name.

He obv doesn’t have a lawyer. Or they’d tell him not to speak to journalists and YouTubers.

I assume state appointed legal representation kicks in if \ when a person is arrested and taken in for questioning on an issue.

JMO MOO

He obv doesn’t have a lawyer. Or they’d tell him not to speak to journalists and YouTubers.

I assume state appointed legal representation kicks in if \ when a person is arrested and taken in for questioning on an issue.

JMO MOO
Not true, he does have an attorney - in one of the recent Youtube interviews, his attorney was trying to call him while he was talking to the host.

In his interview with the YouTuber, Wondra said his attorney told him he's no longer a person of interest in Michael's abduction. Chief huff says that's not true.

When 7 Investigates called his attorney to get a straight answer, the attorney said "he has no comment at this time" and hung up the phone.

This July will mark the three year anniversary since Michael Vaughan disappeared near his home in Fruitland.

For several months it appeared as if he would never be found. Calls and tips to the Fruitland Police numbered in the hundreds, but still no trace of the now seven year old who is affectionately known as "Monkey" by family and friends.

Then, a little over a year ago, Fruitland Police caught a lead. They searched the home and property of Sarah and Stacy Wondra, which is just a few blocks from where Michael was last seen. Fruitland Police said in a press conference after the search that they had discovered evidence that Michael's remains were likely buried in the backyard at one point, but have since been moved to an unknown location

This July will mark the three year anniversary since Michael Vaughan disappeared near his home in Fruitland.

For several months it appeared as if he would never be found. Calls and tips to the Fruitland Police numbered in the hundreds, but still no trace of the now seven year old who is affectionately known as "Monkey" by family and friends.

Then, a little over a year ago, Fruitland Police caught a lead. They searched the home and property of Sarah and Stacy Wondra, which is just a few blocks from where Michael was last seen. Fruitland Police said in a press conference after the search that they had discovered evidence that Michael's remains were likely buried in the backyard at one point, but have since been moved to an unknown location
Is it going to linger with the PCDA's office for 10+ years or more, like Hailey Dunn's case?
I'm very frustrated!!

Unrelated to Michael but an interesting tidbit.

2 weeks ago Stacey Wondra was put back in jail for probation violation. I can’t find MSM article on it(maybe someone else can). I saw it on CLL channel. She’s been approved here on a one-time basis in the past. But there was official looking documents on her show. IMO.

Police are testing for DNA in case of missing boy Michael Vaughan​

Fruitland police say they have recovered several pieces of evidence and are testing for DNA evidence.

Police say they have sent the evidence to a private DNA lab and the results could take some time.

In November, investigators dug up the backyard of a home in Fruitland and arrested Sarah Wondra for failure to report the death of Michael Vaughan. After searching the backyard and the home, police said they found no human remains, but believe Michael was possibly killed, buried and later relocated.

Officers are also following up on new information received as a result of their last press conference, where Fruitland police identified three other people who lived at the home during the time of Michael’s disappearance.

Police have since talked with all three of them, which includes Sarah’s husband, Stacey Wondra, who is currently in the Washington County Jail on charges of unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon.

Sarah Wondra is expected back in court next month as she has been in custody of the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare to restore competency before having a preliminary hearing.

No other charges have been filed in the case so far.

Police are testing for DNA in case of missing boy Michael Vaughan​

Fruitland police say they have recovered several pieces of evidence and are testing for DNA evidence.

Police say they have sent the evidence to a private DNA lab and the results could take some time.

In November, investigators dug up the backyard of a home in Fruitland and arrested Sarah Wondra for failure to report the death of Michael Vaughan. After searching the backyard and the home, police said they found no human remains, but believe Michael was possibly killed, buried and later relocated.

Officers are also following up on new information received as a result of their last press conference, where Fruitland police identified three other people who lived at the home during the time of Michael’s disappearance.

Police have since talked with all three of them, which includes Sarah’s husband, Stacey Wondra, who is currently in the Washington County Jail on charges of unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon.

Sarah Wondra is expected back in court next month as she has been in custody of the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare to restore competency before having a preliminary hearing.

No other charges have been filed in the case so far.

This is from January of 2023

Unrelated to Michael but an interesting tidbit.

2 weeks ago Stacey Wondra was put back in jail for probation violation. I can’t find MSM article on it(maybe someone else can). I saw it on CLL channel. She’s been approved here on a one-time basis in the past. But there was official looking documents on her show. IMO.
I saw that. He was arrested by Federal Marshalls on 3/21/24, with a hearing scheduled for 5/28/24. Misc. charges related to probation violations. This guy's a mess, makes me wonder if he's intentionally violating?

He must be in fed custody now, not in Ada County jail currently. I re-registered for a Pacer account, I'll look again after the account is confirmed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
echizenryoma
Back