IDIs On This Forum?

Apply that reasoning to the RN and you get an intruder.

No that would be flawed logic. The intruder had no department codes no exact totals etc, Hmmmm now wait a minute, something is making sense to me now, I got it! What the intruder did have was no trace of DNA no footprints webbed or otherwise and the only ransom note was written on Ramsey paper. Yup your right back to if it walks like a duck quacks like a duck not a single feather that alone fiber left behind, you have no intruder. Works every time :D

No that would be flawed logic. The intruder had no department codes no exact totals etc, Hmmmm now wait a minute, something is making sense to me now, I got it! What the intruder did have was no trace of DNA no footprints webbed or otherwise and the only ransom note was written on Ramsey paper. Yup your right back to if it walks like a duck quacks like a duck not a single feather that alone fiber left behind, you have no intruder. Works every time :D

No trace of DNA? Don't you read the newspapers? She's got DNA under her fingernails and mixed with blood in her underwear!!

No trace of DNA? Don't you read the newspapers? She's got DNA under her fingernails and mixed with blood in her underwear!!

I'd wager almost everyone has DNA under their fingernails, DNA that can't be connected to the person, their family, or known contacts. It's also common knowledge to people who've seriously studied this case that the DNA in the panties came from brand-new panties and the DNA fragment was degraded. It may well be artifact remains from someone along the panty-making trail. Even Mary Lacy admits as much.

Neither are media sources forensic evidence. Please don't try to sell a rotten apple.

I'd wager almost everyone has DNA under their fingernails, DNA that can't be connected to the person, their family, or known contacts. It's also common knowledge to people who've seriously studied this case that the DNA in the panties came from brand-new panties and the DNA fragment was degraded. It may well be artifact remains from someone along the panty-making trail. Even Mary Lacy admits as much.

Neither are media sources forensic evidence. Please don't try to sell a rotten apple.

Thanks BOESP That is almost identical to a response from me. Great minds and all that ;)

Please feel free to stand in opposition to LE assigned to the case, who went ahead and used this 'rotten apple' to test JMK. Apparently without consulting people who've 'seriously studied the case'. :)

Please feel free to stand in opposition to LE assigned to the case, who went ahead and used this 'rotten apple' to test JMK. Apparently without consulting people who've 'seriously studied the case'. :)

JKM that is (pardon the pun) ... rotten to the core!!

My understanding is Karr's DNA was not found in the place where Karr said it would be and it had nothing to do with a partial DNA print found in her panties or under her nails. It is doubtful anyone will ever match the degraded DNA prints in the panties and under the nails. It's even more doubtful they can be proved to belong to JonBenet's assailant. In addition, he could not be placed in Boulder at the time of JonBenet's death. Therefore, he was released. :)

Thanks BOESP That is almost identical to a response from me. Great minds and all that ;)

You're welcome, CK. I don't mind someone's disagreement and I don't mind being wrong. But I do like to see clean facts without embellishment and spin.

I'm not sure who you're referring to as "LE," unless it is the DA's office. They sure enough embarrassed themselves by not seriously studying the case before biting that rotten apple. They spit that bite out quickly too after they saw the worm Smit and Tracey had passed onto them.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/28/national/main1941420.shtml

They tested the DNA in the underwear, and it was not a match. If JMK was telling the truth, then the DNA found in JBR's underwear should have matched.

Holdon, the DNA found was JonBenet's in combination with an incomplete segment that was later retested and although still incomplete had enough markers to be entered into CODIS. Most people, including Lacy, reportedly said it is very possible that DNA segment is an artifact. It was certainly degraded, meaning it got there a long time before JonBenet's blood spot got there. And just how do you know JMK said his DNA would be found in her underwear?

You are not helping your point by using this degraded DNA sample and a newspaper article as "proof." I won't even comment on JMK and his truth-telling skills, or lack thereof.

The samples under her fingernails were suspect from the start. The coroner used the same pair of nail clippers for all 10 nails. Standard procedure is to use a different sterile clipper for each nail. PR was notoriously lax as far as her daughter's hygeine was concerned- baths were irregular even for someone with chronic soiling issues. And PR herself stated JBR hated to wash her hands. She'd played outside that day. She'd played with friends. She'd spent hours with a houseful of people, eating their food (NOT pineapple, though) and touching their stuff. She'd been with friends the day before, and let's not forget the Rs big party on the 23rd. That DNA could have been there for days. PR herself said that she did not remember the last time JBR had a bath, but she said JBR did NOT bathe Christmas Day, and couldn't remember if she had a bath the day before either.
The panties....well, the (incorrect) impression has been given that JBR's blood was mixed with SOMEONE ELSE'S BLOOD in those panties. That is FALSE. Her blood was mixed with other DNA. That's different. If the DNA was there to begin with, anywhere those blood spots landed would have gotten them mixed in with the foreign DNA.

I recall reading that DNA testing has gotten so much better that that's the whole reason the artifact DNA was picked up in the first place ! I tend to think if it hadn't been improved upon,that DNA wouldn't have shown up at all.

oh yes,the 'Smoking Gun'.

Holdon,do you believe in UFO's, and visitors from outer space? Because what I tell my kids is that there's no such thing..they're UGO's....Unidentified Government Objects.The Smoking Gun is that if you see it on earth,it's from earth.There are no 'intruders' from outer space.But oh yes,the gov't would like nothing more than for us to believe they're full of aliens from other planets.That's their cover,at for those not wise enough to see it.
Same logic applies.

Look at the Samantha Runnion case- she was taken, sexually assaulted, and killed- and her poor body left nude and profanely displayed on a roadside. No RN. THAT is what a stranger kidnapping looks like. I don't know of any case where a kidnapped, sexually assaulted and then murdered child was redressed. After they had served the purpose for which they were kidnapped, they were discarded. None that I know of was found dead in their own home, having been taken while the rest of the family was there.

I've been saying that for years!

Please feel free to stand in opposition to LE assigned to the case, who went ahead and used this 'rotten apple' to test JMK. Apparently without consulting people who've 'seriously studied the case'.

Holdon, you're more right than you know. The current "LE" assigned to the case, meaning the DA's office and their handpicked team, never bothered to even TALK to the people who had been investigating the case from Dec. of 1996 until late 2002, including Michael Kane, who DOES stand in oppostion alongside me. Thank you.

I recall reading that DNA testing has gotten so much better that that's the whole reason the artifact DNA was picked up in the first place ! I tend to think if it hadn't been improved upon,that DNA wouldn't have shown up at all.

Yes, a Dr. Kobalinsky said that back in 2004, in response, in fact, to the "news" sources Holdon is so fond of.

Toltec I rechecked the thread today to see if there had been any acknowledgement to my apology to you my post # 1157 that stemmed from post # 1156 where you questioned my age. I would like to make sure you have seen my explanation and apolgy and it was not missed . The thread had been silent a few days so I did not want you assuming I had never apologized.

Toltec I rechecked the thread today to see if there had been any acknowledgement to my apology to you my post # 1157 that stemmed from post # 1156 where you questioned my age. I would like to make sure you have seen my explanation and apolgy and it was not missed . The thread had been silent a few days so I did not want you assuming I had never apologized.

I sincerely thank you for the apology. Yes, I was quoting Nedra Paugh. This is not the first time Nedra has used language such as this. There are many quotes in books and articles that would make you cringe at what and whom she talks about.

I sincerely thank you for the apology. Yes, I was quoting Nedra Paugh. This is not the first time Nedra has used language such as this. There are many quotes in books and articles that would make you cringe at what and whom she talks about.

Thankyou I missed the whole context. I am well aware Nedra could be a real piece of work. Thanks for your kind understanding. CK

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saucebat
Back