If you agree or disagree with the verdict, let us know why

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a matter of fact, it is not indicative of harm. It's indicative of a body dump, but not harm.

Thank you for responding. :) I see your point.

However, to me, it is indicative of someone harming Caylee and covering it up.

Code:

The judge explicitly instructed the jury that KH statement could NOT be used as an evidence of an accident.

That was JB whole purpose for using her he knew even if the jury was told to not to use it the statement was already in their head. Thats what JB did the whole trial he planted things in the jury that wasnt even suppose to be considered.

OK, then someone explain to me that if Caylee drowned in the swimming pool and either GA/FCA/both were home at the time, why 911 was not called ? Theories are fine - go ahead and give it your best shot.

THEORY ALERT! If he molested Casey, he probably did Caylee too and he knew it would be found in autopsy. Could explain why Casey was making up a fake nanny in order to leave the house WITH Caylee instead of leaving her with George. Most 20yr old single mothers I know of usually make up a reason to leave the child not take the child with her. Of Course JUST MY OPNION

That's not what I meant to infer and I'm sorry if I made it seem that way.

I was talking about if you, me, or anyone else in the country left their child in daycare and that child got injured... should you be held responsible since you're 100% responsible for your child. Should you then be held under neglect charges because you were not there to protect your child.

What if Casey was taking a nap and assumed GA was watching Caylee and she got out of the house? What if Casey and GA were sleeping in the early morning hours and she got out of the house? What if...what GA testified himself... GA was watching Caylee while Casey was "getting ready for work" and something happened then?

IMO these are fair questions, but IIRC, JB in the trial never presented any thing specific to corroborate this line of thought. If so, then it seems JB left out a critical foundation to his case (not that this mattered to the jury, in retrospect).

This scenario where GA was officially responsible for Caylee would also have given ICA herself a swell opportunity to get on the stand and defend herself with this direct testimony.

:boohoo::guitar:

Wanted to share this letter: Ernest_Steffens

Casey Anthony jurors did not understand what their duty was

A primary faculty the Casey Anthony jurors left at the foot of the courthouse steps was common sense.

Comments after the verdict by jurors suggest they had no conception what their duty was. They claimed the prosecution had not shown exactly how Caylee Anthony died, where she died, or when she died. That was not their moral responsibility. Their sole determination was whether Casey Anthony had killed her daughter.

Often defendants are convicted of murder when a body is never found. In such cases no one knows how they died. The state medical examiner in the Anthony case testified that the presence of duct tape around Caylee's nose and mouth and the fact that she was discarded in plastic bags clearly indicated she had been murdered. She ruled the death "undetermined homicide." Yet the jurors disregarded that and insisted on speculating that Caylee could have drowned, as the defense posited.

Drowning in swimming pools "is a major way that a lot of children die down here in Florida," the jury foreman told Greta Van Susteren on Fox News, as if that were relevant.

As for who did it, Casey Anthony's failure to report the death of her daughter for 31 days, her lying to investigators trying to find her, and her obvious jubilation after Caylee's death are as compelling as any DNA evidence.

The fact that multiple witnesses, including Casey's mother, smelled what they described as a decomposed body in the trunk of Casey's car was crucial evidence. Besides Casey's computer showed searches for information on chloroform. An expert testified that "shockingly high" levels of chloroform were found in a sample of carpet from the trunk of her car. It's apparent the jury rejected the prosecution's damning evidence and as a result justice was denied little Caylee.

May she rest in peace.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2011/jul/20/letter-casey-anthony-jurors-did-not-understand/

ITA - This transcript of an interview with JF and GMA fascinates me. Especially the last statement. Other charges apparantly were deemed to have resulted in the DP also?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6926215&postcount=10"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Juror public statements LIST ONLY[/ame]

OMG God Bless George. He was not involved in any way and my heart breaks for him. JMO, Holloway is a liar.JMO

Of course it is and that's exactly why the DT used it, they knew it could never be "disproven". Throw dad under the bus and there will be those who believe it because george "looked" like he could have done it.

JMHO

Could very well be. But could be true too. Guess we will never know. I happen to believe it. I said it 3 yrs ago. What lead me to that conclusion? Unfortunately,experience. But, of course that is just my opinion. lol.

But, who said Caylee went outside and drowned on George's watch? Casey? She waited how long to tell that lie, oops, I mean story?
And BTW folks, Baez waived Casey's right to a speedy trial.

They did not say it happened on GA's watch. IIRC what was implied was that both Casey was there and GA helped cover it up. Actually I am not sure if GA was there or not.

From what I understand usually if an attorney request the right to a speedy trial it is so DNA/evidence is not found months later. It gives the SA less time to build a case. People usually consider an Attorney that request a speedy trial to be hiding something or not wanting to give the SA time to test/research. IMO

THEORY ALERT! If he molested Casey, he probably did Caylee too and he knew it would be found in autopsy. Could explain why Casey was making up a fake nanny in order to leave the house WITH Caylee instead of leaving her with George. Most 20yr old single mothers I know of usually make up a reason to leave the child not take the child with her. Of Course JUST MY OPNION

Leave the child with who? The A's were working people. Casey only "pretended" to work. You can't leave your child at home if there's no one there.

Since I didn't follow the case much I would like to know if in fact GA made it clear that he was never alone with Caylee. IIRC I think I read that somewhere on WS.

These same friends your referr to didnt even know that KA was a lying that whole time but yet we are suppose to believe or just assume these friends knew the real KA.The actions you just discribe also describes a sociopath to a tee.

Let me clarify "real" Real as opposed to imaginary. They were friends by their own admission. Their value as a friend is not devalued by their ability or inability to see through a very seasoned and convincing liar.

Sociopath doesn't make you a murderer.

The whole thing is ludicrous. When a child drowns, people call 911. They may panic, but they don't think *OMG! I better make this look like a kidnapping-murder! Quick! Where's the duct tape and trash bags?!!!* If they know CPR they do it, they bargain with God, they scream for help, and even when the child can't be revived, they hold on to the thought that maybe, something miraculous will happen and their child will be okay. Common sense flew out the window when the jury left to deliberate.

MO

Precisely. One reason I've heard why ICA made the "accident" look like a murder is because she was afraid of CA.

But to let ICA off on that excuse sets a terrible precedent:

A mother can now kill a child, obstruct the investigation that might solve the crime, and go free. Why?

Because she obstructed LE for fear that Aunt Mildred in Kalamazoo might have gotten mad at her for being honest.

:bricks::bricks:

Sorry, don't remember his family saying anything like that ... please send me a reference to that information ... or was it trial testimony ?

trial testimony. i think it was a sister in law but don't quote me on that. I know it was a family member.

ETA: Here's one link to an article. I'm still looking for trial testimony. http://www.enquirer.com/editions/1997/06/13/loc_doan.html

Here's another article. It was ex sister in law. http://www.enquirer.com/editions/1997/06/13/loc_doan.html

IMO...the case was lost before the trial even began. IF LE would have investigated the August finding of Kronk there might have been more evidence to convict..along with the overcharges brought against her. If there would have been other charges to choose from, things might have been different. imo They didn't have the hard evidence to back up the murder charge . She knows what happen to little Caylee--how and why she died, but there was no direct link (from evidence) to link her to murder. The testimony of the chloroform testing...could not be quantified, so why even bother bringing it in? I'd be looking up chloroform if my bf posted on his website what her bf did. I believe CA is ultimately responsible for what happened, but just don't know, by the evidence, who, when, why or how. I can't help but think, if her little body was found in August, the answers may have been there.

As far as George and Cindy. I think they both fell on the sword for CA and it was all part of the defense. The charade of G & C not having any contact and there being a big split, it just that...a charade. G & C know exactly where CA is and exactly what is going on....basically it's now how to stay safe and rack in the money. I truly believe that...and it's all part of PR for the bigger end reward. Sadly I think there will be many that will be buying into it all. I know I won't, and I pray she not have another child. Also, don't agree she doesn't have any psychiatric problems....yeah right!

JFYI, I didn't follow her case closely and dropped it after the Kronk fiasco...so I saw it (the case) much the same as the jury. I felt it was all BS after that and everyone from both the prosecution and the defense scrambled "trying" to piece together a case. Orlando made a fortune and milked it for all it was worth. IMO, JMO, MOO.

Holyblue I just wanted to say that this is one of the best post I have seen and I agree with many of your points.

Everyone is boycotting anything the A's or CA will do in the future however many of the TH's/City/SA have already made millions off this case. NG really makes me ill. I cannot watch her show. She is not out for Justice..she is out for ratings only.

I have a question. Are these shows shown live or are they taped? I know that GMA is on a delay but I wasn't sure about other shows. TYIA

I have to honestly say, "I don't know" but your question intriques me. Does it make a difference if it was taped or not?

I'm sorry, the whole theory about George being involved is just ridiculous. It doesn't make any sense. None of the JB's OS made any sense. If you want to not like George or find him suspicious or to be a liar, that's fine. I'm not a fan of George, but there is just no way it happened as told in the OS. There is no evidence of it and it. makes. no. sense.

For the sake of argument though, Leave George out of it and let's say Caylee did drown accidently. FCA was on the phone/computer/texting whatever. The fact that she didn't call 911 STILL means she should be in jail. She is at the very least negligent and how does FCA know that they couldn't save Caylee if she had called them? To me that is not "just" an accident. To me, that says she was more worried about herself and had so little regard for her daughter she didn't do EVERYTHING possible to save her life. :maddening:

You know the kicker in this whole thing. And it didn't come out in trial. Casey never lifted up that phone for 31 days to report Caylee missing. She was quite busy I suppose. But the night that Cindy and George went out and confronted protestors, remember with that little wimpy garden hose as a weapon??? Casey picked that phone up and was quite demanding in her insistence that Law Enforcement get there quickly. Quite interesting that she could call the police on other people. But never bothered for 31 long days for her daughter.

Leave the child with who? The A's were working people. Casey only "pretended" to work. You can't leave your child at home if there's no one there.

I don't think that is what I said. I stated she DID NOT WANT TO LEAVE Caylee with George during the day when he was NOT working. But she would leave her with Cindy at night. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greygooose