If you could ask Arias one question what would it be?

Not anymore. I don't believe a word out of her mouth. And I'm not interested in anything she has to say. Ever.

Why the heck did she throw the camera in the washer? As a photographer, should she not know how the equipment works?

Why did you drag Travis back to the shower?

I wouldn't wish to ask Arias anything because she wouldn't tell the truth. It would be pointless. There are many things I'd like to know - such as, did she force Travis to pose for shower pics? Why did he look so bewildered and scared in the last sitting one and what did she really say to him? Arias will give versions of answers to thse in future but would any sane person believe her?

1. The real sequence of events when TA was killed. I know the gun was last but I want to hear it.
2. Did TA know she was coming?
3. Did they have sex the day of murder?
4. Where are the weapons?
5. Where was she going when she was arrested?

Am I missing something? These are valid intelligent questions.

The questions are good intelligent questions. My question was directed to the killer, not others. Sorry for the confusion. The killer infuriates me.

I'd ask how does it make you feel to look at yourself then and now? Was it worth it?

Are you scared of where you're going after you leave this earth knowing you're a vicious murderer?

This thread is being started at the request of member irishnate:

If you could ask JA one question and get an honest, truthful answer, what one question would you ask?

<would like it be a simple question to ask btw...nothing like: please explain the day you killed TA in detail.
A suggestion would be: Which did you do first: Did you shoot TA in the shower or stab him?>

**post your question here**

**REMINDER: this is for serious questions only/no discussion**

Have you ever seriously considered murdering anyone else?

I wouldn't waste my breath on her , she's not worth it. People like her ruin others.

I'd be a wee bit curious as to how she ended up so bad, only a wee. Bet the answer lies somewhere between her mom and dad.

End the trial and let her turn old and gray between prison walls. Too bad the convicted like her are able to receive (fan) mail.

Does it thrill you to have your genitals plastered on the court screen and all over the internet?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ateav
Back