Found Deceased IL - Brooke Naylor, 19, car found abandoned, Harrisburg, Saline County, 3 Mar 2019

The sad thought I had in my head was about the windows being down in the car .... I wonder if drugs involved so you wanted fresh air to come into car

Plus has anyone seen who reported her missing ?

Last edited:
Was she taken from her own car in another vehicle to where she was found? Why would they take her dog at the same time? That doesn't make sense. So, if she and her dog were together where she was found, then likely she drove there in her own car (or was driven) then someone had to take the car back to where it was found. Then if it was abandoned there where did the driver then go? Was he picked up by someone else? Strange all the way around

Terrible news.

LE has given out almost no information on this case to the public, and asked for very little help. IMO, they know who did this.

I believe the arrest will come in the next 24 hours.

We really should not immediately assume that she was murdered ("IMO, they [the police] know who did this" and, "Now we wait to see if LE has an idea of who did this..."). So many come to the same immediate conclusion anytime a young woman is found deceased, but quickly discount other explanations like a natural death, an accident, suicide, etc.

We really should not immediately assume that she was murdered ("IMO, they [the police] know who did this" and, "Now we wait to see if LE has an idea of who did this..."). So many come to the same immediate conclusion anytime a young woman is found deceased, but quickly discount other explanations like a natural death, an accident, suicide, etc.

I totally agree.

I agree.

In fact, IMHO, upon reading through Brooke's FB page, I wouldn't even be shocked if this were to be found as a suicide. Not planned, but impulse.

RIP Brooke.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipstar2
Back