Found Alive IL - KD, 13, & CD, 2 weeks, Madison County, 18 Sept 2016 *Arrest*

Oh, no. I'm still catching up, but this is not what I was hoping for. Without speculation about the baby's father, this is already a disaster! They both need medical care, two weeks after birth!! Ugh. This is really scary. Who's looking out for these kids?

OK, reading ahead now, to catch up.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I do not understand why we treat situations like this the way we do. A 13 year old child who gives birth has been RAPED. She should be protected until her rapist is apprehended and is in custody. A child victim of rape in that situation, with her rapist running free IS IN DANGER.
I agree. Except (and this is unlikely the case here) that there are a small number of kids who have sex at 12/13. I know one person who did. It breaks my heart. They are CHILDREN, and there's a reason they can't legally consent. Obviously in this case, it's probably not another 13 year old. But I did want to say that if it was two 13 year olds, it would be very unhealthy, IMO, but I wouldn't call either child a rapist.

This case is awful.

ETA - If this is what we think, I DO think it's weird that she named her baby after step-dad. Very troubling. But like I said before, it's not uncommon when the step parent has raised the child. I see he hasn't been around terribly long... And other red flags.

I agree. Except (and this is unlikely the case here) that there are a small number of kids who have sex at 12/13. I know one person who did. It breaks my heart. They are CHILDREN, and there's a reason they can't legally consent. Obviously in this case, it's probably not another 13 year old. But I did want to say that if it was two 13 year olds, it would be very unhealthy, IMO, but I wouldn't call either child a rapist.

This case is awful.

ETA - If this is what we think, I DO think it's weird that she named her baby after step-dad. Very troubling. But like I said before, it's not uncommon when the step parent has raised the child. I see he hasn't been around terribly long... And other red flags.

I will only say that we should PRESUME rape by an adult until shown otherwise.

The way this child was left open to abduction is appalling to me. No one should have even known where she was and she should not have had access to a phone or the internet until her rapist was caught.

No, this is absolutely crazy. That's what I was thinking. Did she not go to school last spring? Prenatal care? What the hell are these people thinking? I'm a mandatory reporter, and I'd call immediately!

Sorry, I meant to quote someone, but you get the point. :)

Has there been any MSM about the mom? What is she saying? Is she ok? Who reported them missing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, this is absolutely crazy. That's what I was thinking. Did she not go to school last spring? Prenatal care? What the hell are these people thinking? I'm a mandatory reporter, and I'd call immediately!

Sorry, I meant to quote someone, but you get the point. :)

I don't get this either. Did not one teacher, nurse or doctor give a damn? Look, I can put all the evidence together here: the stepfather is the father of the baby. So at no time since this child was visibly pregnant has this man been investigated? WTF? Or was he only investigated AFTER the baby was born? And he knew he was under investigation AND ALSO was able to contact and kidnap the child?

I am so baffled by the complete and total failure of the adults around this child that I do not even know where to begin. And now we have two children who are at real risk of losing their lives.

Has there been any MSM about the mom? What is she saying? Is she ok? Who reported them missing?

I am guessing that whoever had her in their care reported her missing.

FIND THESE BABIES!! This entire situation makes me so angry. I need to pray for calmness, and for most importantly, the two are located safely!!!! What in the name of hades are some of these adult parents thinking???

Not related to this case, but saw on FB the other day a case that I couldn't even read the article. The headline said the Mom was finding men off some dating website to have sex with her young child! They child died!! People killing their own babies. People abusing their babies. People disposing of babies like they're just trash. I don't know about this world. I just don't know.

KEEP OUR BABIES AS THE PRECIOUS GIFTS THEY ARE!! If you don't want to adore them, and care for them, then TELL SOMEONE THAT! I'd MUCH rather you bring the baby to a safe house, to a safe relative, than to read on here that the child is 'missing' or 'killed'... I realize our country is seriously lacking in mental health care, but some of this isn't a mental health issue, it's pure EVIL! No man should ever look at a child and see a sex object. NO MAN!

Oh please, just get these two babies safe, and kill that SOB, then you can deal with the rest that knew and did nothing or even encouraged all this. I mean.....the child KNEW she was going out of state! Posted it on her Mom's FB that she was using while in the hospital after having the baby!! Sooo many KNEW it! SO many SAW that post...so...what was done???? Someone had to have known about the protection order, and about the post....what was done????? Let me stop.......before I end up in time out....

ADMIN NOTE: When posting, please keep in mind that the topic concerns TWO CHILDREN. I've removed names from the title, and will insert initials in place of names already posted.
Going foward, refrain from posting the children's names.

Also, some recent posts have been removed because they violated the social media rule.

There are pictures of her father/step father on both of her Facebook pages. Since he's named, can we post those here?

Also, this could all actually be perfectly innocent. Who called in that they were missing?

yup, I posted it yesterday. Child is using her Mom's FB while in the hospital, had a joint account with her sister...

I'm just sickened.. seriously, I'm going to take a nerve pill. The more comments on media reports I read, the madder I am getting. Not a fricking soul cared about this TWO GIRLS in that home??? NO ONE???? WTH was any of this allowed???

A child has been robbed of her childhood, her innocence and now will have a lifetime of therapy to get all this clear in her mind. Not including what she's physically been through. Babies should NOT be having babies!!! Their little bodies aren't ready for all that. Their minds aren't ready. They aren't ready. This child will now have to learn what the difference between love and sex, versus molestation and rape.

Who was allowing this child to have contact to know there was a plan to leave the state? If there's a no contact order, then who allowed this?? Who is going to be the adult and admit they screwed up? Who is going to be held accountable for all this? Not just one person, but multiple!

**OFF TOPIC**
I frequently mention TNR or trap/neuter/return of stray cats because it's something I can do to prevent so many cats from being killed. Anyway, a trapped a small cat about a month ago. Commented on it being awfully small. Vet said it wasn't more than 4-5 months old. I was outraged at the kitten having a kitten...yes...sadly she had two kittens with her.

I don't get this either. Did not one teacher, nurse or doctor give a damn? Look, I can put all the evidence together here: the stepfather is the father of the baby. So at no time since this child was visibly pregnant has this man been investigated? WTF? Or was he only investigated AFTER the baby was born? And he knew he was under investigation AND ALSO was able to contact and kidnap the child?

I am so baffled by the complete and total failure of the adults around this child that I do not even know where to begin. And now we have two children who are at real risk of losing their lives.
I agree. Every single adult in her life has FAILED if they didn't report when they knew she was pregnant. Mandatory reporter or not. It's called being a decent human being!

I wonder why she posts on her moms fb and why a shared fb with sister. Seems odd to me.

ADMIN NOTE: When posting, please keep in mind that the topic concerns TWO CHILDREN. I've removed names from the title, and will insert initials in place of names already posted.

Also, some recent posts have been removed because they violated the social media rule.

Sorry about that, Bessie.

Sent via Tapatalk - Please excuse any mobile-induced typos. Thanks.

There is so much information missing on this story. Once the children are safely recovered, I hope LE will be forthcoming with the story and not leave us dangling as happens in too many cases!

They say the van was spotted, but give no other information to help us keep an eye out. Where was it spotted? Going in which direction? Am I just not seeing the articles?

Multiple FB accounts, trading the sperm donor for better, which was CD. This is so tragic I hope they can find them and recover the children safely.

Thank you for that reminder Bessie and I hope all is well with you and your family!

They were staying with a guardian. I have seen no posts on the mothers page about the children missing. The mother of this baby is a twin, which I didn't realize.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilyminx
Back