IL IL - Kierra Coles, 27, pregnant, Chicago, 2 Oct 2018

A good
The last person(s) to see Kierra is her Aunt and Friend. For a mysterious appointment?
And these two people have not publicly been identified or offered any information?
What was the big secret about that appointment?

And a boyfriend that she’s been with for 5 years? Which means Kierra was seeing him while she was still living at home so her mom must know who he is.
And he is missing too?
A lot of missing people around Kierra.....
”The last person(s) to see Kierra is her Aunt and Friend. For a mysterious appointment?”
Did Kerri’s even return from that mysterious appointment and why was it mysterious? Has the Aunt and Friend been interviewed?

Last edited:
Who Is?

Who is Coles Married Boyfriend ?

Who is Coles Boyfriends Wife ?

Who is The Aunt? (She was last seen with Oct 2)

Who is The Friend? She was last seen with Oct 2)

Kierra Coles, Reported missing Oct 4.

Karen Phillips, Coles Mother

Dan Perkins, The Mother’s Boyfriend

Joseph Coles, Coles Father

The Postal Inspector: ‘We are doing all we can. There’s things that we can’t tell you right now, but we’re doing all we can.’

Coles was last seen on Oct. 2 near her South Side Chicago neighborhood with her Aunt and A Friend.

Cole’s mother, Karen Phillips, reported her missing Oct 4th, two days after not hearing from her and cellphone calls to her daughter went directly into voicemail.

Coles’ purse and cellphone were found inside her locked car.

Coles’ family said she has a boyfriend, who’s the father of her unborn child, but they have been unable to contact him since she went missing, WMAQ-TV reported.

Kierra Coles, Missing Chicago Pregnant Postal Worker, Vanishes | News One

If you go on Facebook and search for Kierra Coles there is a very interesting picture with a loooong post about Kierra’s boyfriend and his wife. Gives the names of both of them....

I didn’t state the names because I’m not sure I’m allowed to....

IMO, her baby's father and his wife need to be closely looked at. Who else would have a motive? I hope she is found soon.

Has the police confirmed the name of her boyfriend and his wife's?

Or is all this information coming from family members?

Is the boyfriend willingly missing or could something have happened to him too?

This is a very odd case and getting stranger.

I still want to know why her mom's boyfriend is being considered as a possible person of interest? I find that new info chilling.

I feel now there are things we dont know about that were happening in her life when she vanished into thin air.

Someone wanted Kierra dead along with her unborn child and I'm not sure it was her boyfriend but hopefully we will know the truth soon.

Imo

If Kierra’s boyfriend is also missing, do we not have a thread for him here on WS?

Is he really missing? Any MSM verifying that he is missing? I guess I don’t consider an article about Kierra that says he is missing credible- they don’t even mention his name. Not buying it.

However, if they are both missing I can think of a few scenarios.
1. They ran off together. Not totally crazy to think this might be, especially if he is married.
2. He did something to Kierra and is in hiding.
3. His wife did something to both of them.

So after looking at social media there’s a lot going around naming two/three people. I’ve got a horrible feeling that somethings happened to her, yet it seems to be moving very slow. I hope and pray Kierra is found safely, but something doesn’t sit right with me, her being pregnant just sets more alarm bells ringing, where are you Kierra??

I dontd like the looks of this one bit.

I found the FB post with the family and read a lot of the comments.

Women do come up missing randomly often, I just don't feel this is the case here. Yet the family seems to be hush about his involvement in her life to any degree.

Has the police confirmed the name of her boyfriend and his wife's?

Or is all this information coming from family members?

Is the boyfriend willingly missing or could something have happened to him too?

This is a very odd case and getting stranger.

I still want to know why her mom's boyfriend is being considered as a possible person of interest? I find that new info chilling.

I feel now there are things we dont know about that were happening in her life when she vanished into thin air.

Someone wanted Kierra dead along with her unborn child and I'm not sure it was her boyfriend but hopefully we will know the truth soon.

Imo[/QUOTE
If Kierra’s boyfriend is also missing, do we not have a thread for him here on WS?

Is he really missing? Any MSM verifying that he is missing? I guess I don’t consider an article about Kierra that says he is missing credible- they don’t even mention his name. Not buying it.

However, if they are both missing I can think of a few scenarios.
1. They ran off together. Not totally crazy to think this might be, especially if he is married.
2. He did something to Kierra and is in hiding.
3. His wife did something to both of them.

The boyfriend is not “missing”

This was a “planned” pregnancy?
Who is going to watch the baby while she works? Daycare is expensive!
Or was the boyfriend going to move in with her?
A lot of mystery people in her life......

Reward in Case of Missing Postal Worker Climbs to $25K

“Kierra Coles, who is three months pregnant, disappeared from her South Side Chicago home on Oct. 2, according to authorities. Police have not yet said if they believe foul play was involved, but her family said they have been unable to reach Coles or her boyfriend since they reported her missing 13 days ago. “

The article says the family hasn’t been able to reach her boyfriend. It doesn’t say the police haven’t been able to reach him. The family not being able to reach the boyfriend doesn’t mean he is missing. The police know where he is I’m sure. If the police couldn’t find him, then he would be missing, and there would be MSM about his disappearance.

IMO the boyfriend is avoiding Kierra’s family. I know my opinion won’t be popular, but I don’t blame him. Any lawyer would advise him not to say a word. Obviously this could be or is a criminal investigation and his words can or will be used against him.

This is rumor because I don’t have MSM to back it up, but I read that he moved to Louisiana with his wife and kids. Trying to remove himself from the situation I’m sure, but surely he knows he can’t escape this situation.

Question: Does anyone know how long businesses usually keep their video from their closed circuit security cameras?

Homeowners have an option of how long they keep their surveillance video but I'm not sure if there is a standard for businesses.

Thanks,
Tricia

Admin Note:

excerpt from The Rules: Etiquette & Information

NOTE: Websleuths does not condone members becoming personally involved in cases by initiating contact with family members, law enforcement, or the media. This does not preclude responding to a request for volunteers, or utilizing proper channels to report valid information, i.e., "a tip", to law enforcement.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supertooth
Back