IL IL - Sarah Avon, 6, Joliet, 21 July 1981

This would be your worst nightmare, wouldn't it? Just gone. I have survived the death of a child, but we buried her and were able to move on. I really cannot imagine the pain of having your child just disappear at the hands of another and forever wondering what happened to her and what she endured.

Hi Jennifer,
I used to really enjoy your posts and see that you haven’t been around for quite a long time. I hope all is well with you. CS

Bumping - 36 years tomorrow.

It looks like Richards St intersects with I-80 - meaning that if she was abducted they could have hit the highway and gotten far quickly.

You have NO idea how "right on target" you are about the I-80 intersect interchange. It goes directly to Chicago Illinois. Like family members WERE in the area back in 1981!
For more information go to findsarahavon com . There is a very REAL reason why this case will NEVER be solved. Cousin "Billy" was the perfect fall guy.
Here is a clue. Why would Sarah's mother file for back child support in Atlanta Georgia court on July 20, 1987 for back child support for Sarah Avon and her sister Marie Avon when Sarah has been missing since July 21, 1981. Gets better. In July 01 1988 Chuck Avon receives legal papers. Court date in Grundy county is July 28, 1988. That is 7 years PLUS 1 week since Sarah Avon "vanished". What was classified as a stranger abduction case should have been classified as parental abduction case. To answer "What's the difference?" contact your local life insurance agent.

I posted this way back on websleuths 2018 03 30
When I heard about Stacey Peterson I was not surprised. I was working / doing homework on another crime in Will County IL. Sarah Avon who went missing on July 21, 1981.

So how & why would I become interested in Sarah Avon? When I broke up with Sarah Avon's mother in 1985 she told me; "You can disappear too MISTER!".
Does that sound like a victim or perpetrator?
So after over 25 years of giving law enforcement intel I decided to file 3 hours of video under the title of "Find Sarah Avon". It is registered with the US Copyright office as an :entire motion picture". And listed under NOT fiction.
This is an official amendment to IL case # 87-Z0810. Yes I gave them intel way back in 1987. http://wwwfindsarahavon.com. Also on Facebook too. youtube channel "findsarahavon" Video # 4 # "I Read Yesterdays News Today OH Boy" links the pieces to this puzzle. Video # 10 "Follow The Money" show how one could make money on this "vanishment".

Attachments

• Wix Daughter of a baseball coach trimmed.jpg
    Wix Daughter of a baseball coach trimmed.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 6
In my opinion, the cousin, WR, was put in prison for beating a 19 month old baby, which is horrific in and of itself. That is still not sexual assault or kidnapping. From what I just read in a news article is how very close to I-80 SA was when last seen. She could have been taken so quickly and been gone from one moment to the next. It's a fact that the whole neighborhood let their child out to explore and play for hours without worry. If someone had the sick need to find a child and knew they were there that is where they would go.
It's quite disheartening to see LE get fixated to the point they seen nothing else. There were pictures of little girls found in a man's apartment by the name of David Collins. One of them was thought to be Sarah. Turns out it wasn't Sarah but another little girl who is missing out of Massachusetts four years before SA went missing. Neither girl is thought to be taken by DC. He had up to 25 pictures of unidentified girls. To me this means, even back then, pedophiles had a network to share pictures and material of children. All these threads and horrific thoughts are jumbled in my mind thinking about this, but I just want to say hardcore predators have to get their victims from somewhere. Seeing a child alone and away from her/his group would be an opportunity to act. Of course, we can't forget the lone monster either. Pinning all on a man because he's as nasty as they come, with little to no evidence, suggest they are grasping for closure with little to no basis in fact. In the meantime another person could be free and clear. In the years since SA was taken how many children did this monster take? I am horrified at the thought, to be honest.
I want to make sure that everyone reading this understands that I have no sympathy for WR. He should have died in prison for what he did to his victim. If I were on a jury to convict him of SA kidnapping not matter how much I would want him in prison I could not vote to convict with what they have against him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnceAgain
Back