GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If LE believed for one second that this was an accident and an uncle panicked, did something, and then put her to rest in the woods, he would not be charged with Murder 1.

Your point seems so obvious, doesn't it? Yet some people, including some tied to the case, can't seem to come to terms with this. I guess it's understandable. Denial ain't just a river. Surely some clear thinking and time will allow most people to realize that this is really happening and that the likelihood of it being an accident is minuscule.

It's one thing for someone to be arrested on suspicion of murder. But the DA has filed murder charges. This means that he/she thinks the case can be proven.

In cases where someone is charged with murdering a child, I have read many times from family members who just don't think Little Johnny would do something like that. But this case is a little more bizarre because the victim and perp are related. It seems like nobody would defend a family member who is charged with murdering another family member. I'm sure it happens. But it seems odd to me.

I realize my question might seem "off topic" to some of you, but to me it isn't, because this is the only thread I've been on apart from poking around very briefly and random posting, and my question is in relation to the case being discussed...so it's on topic.

Can someone please tell me:

What is MSM?
What is MOO?
What is MOD? I thought this was Moderator (of the forums) but folks are using it when talking about suspects, so I'm pretty sure I was wrong on the Moderator thought.

I see these in so many posts on this thread and I'm tired of not knowing what they are. Thank you in advance.

I realize my question might seem "off topic" to some of you, but to me it isn't, because this is the only thread I've been on apart from poking around very briefly and random posting, and my question is in relation to the case being discussed...so it's on topic.

Can someone please tell me:

What is MSM?
What is MOO?
What is MOD? I thought this was Moderator (of the forums) but folks are using it when talking about suspects, so I'm pretty sure I was wrong on the Moderator thought.

I see these in so many posts on this thread and I'm tired of not knowing what they are. Thank you in advance.

MSM = mainstream media
MOO = my opinion only (same as IMO or JMO)
MOD = moderator

:)

I'm not sure where MOD was used to mean something other than moderator as I haven't caught up yet this morning, but usually on WS it does mean moderator.

Hope that helps! (HTH)

:) :)

My initial thought when I hear certain things from other locals close to the situation is...."Wow...how have I not heard that in the news?!"...but I am really not surprised. How many people knew early on that the Uncle was even in the house. He wasn't mentioned at all. That wasn't an accident. LE knows a lot more than the public knows. They are doing a phenomenal job in this case and they will make sure that everyone who was duplicitous in this case will be brought to justice.

And the small town mentality is at work for sure. As soon as it happened, people came out of the woodwork to tell the police what they knew about this family and every single thing that they have done and said in the last 6 months. Believe that. Just because YOU don't know it...doesn't mean that it hasn't been told to the police, because it has.

Now...we wait. All will come out in due time.

I hope everyone remembers the focus here. A little girl was robbed of her future. She will never have a first date, go to the prom, graduate, get married, hold her own babies. That is a tragedy of the worst kind imaginable.

There ARE people who loved her and their lives will never be the same...but I believe very strongly that justice will prevail here. The guilty will be held accountable. However small that comfort might be.

Usually moderator but could also be Method Of Disposal

Thank you, Redux. There were several posts discussing what JD's MOD was...for a couple pages. I will try to find the posts and edit this and paste them. Thank you for the other definitions.

[Edit] No need to find them...Skibaboo answered it I think, because remembering the posts it would make sense with that definition. Thank you both.

That's my LILY!
That is a little girl who forever changed my life like few cases have ever done.
If I ever have another girl her middle name will be Lily.
Thank you for remembering her. :seeya:

lily19.jpg

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120606&highlight=furneaux&page=4

How could I forget her name? :(

But I remember that beautiful red hair. Another little spitfire snuffed out. :stormingmad:

Moo is my own opinion

COS came up too. Not for sure, but maybe cause of stabbing?

Usually moderator but could also be Method Of Disposal

MOD=manner of death
COD=cause of death

For example, manner of death could be cardiac arrest , but the cause of death could be drowning.

Or I might have those switched.....

MOD=manner of death
COD=cause of death

For example, manner of death could be cardiac arrest , but the cause of death could be drowning.

Or I might have those switched.....

:facepalm: I think I woke up with my head screwed on backwards.

We have heard many different stories through MSM, so I don't think we should criticize this piece of info that could or could not be the truth. Nothing we have been told makes sense at this point. Hopefully police will clear this up soon.

LE may verify this however, TOS is for anyone posting insider info that is not in MSM, to become verified.

If Uncle partied until 4-5am, he was in no mood, IMO, to be play-chasing a 7 yr old around the house... He was exhausted and cranky. IMO.

PS: Weed's legal in a couple states. I've had more than one doctor tell me I need to smoke it and they are sorry FL isn't a medical marijuana state.

The story I'm going to share is not one I like to talk about but I think its relevant to this case. I had a 10 year old relative who was playing with a friend the same age. Next door there was some construction going on and the boys walked over and picked up pieces of pvc pipe and began using them as swords to play fight. The boys didn't know this but the friends piece of pvc pipe had a piece of metal rebar stuck down in it and one of the times he swung it play fighting the rebar flew out and went through my relatives skull. My little relative died later that day:(. His friend initially lied about it and said my relative fell on the piece of rebar because he was scared he would get in trouble. He later admitted he lied and shared what really happened. It was absolutely an accident and not that little boys fault at all and I think about him often and hope he doesn't blame himself, but he lied because he was 10 years old and scared! And he did not try to hide his friend or cover up that he had been hurt, as soon as it happened he ran and got help! My point in sharing this story is that a 10 year old lied about what happened because he was scared to get in trouble but he still knew enough to try and get help for his friend so I do not believe that if Willow really had an accident her adult uncle would have panicked and "put her out of her misery" and hid her.

I think the COS Astrokitty meant was Church of Scientology, but I am not sure. (In reference to herself)

I personally don't think it had anything to do with Satanism, but it's only a gut feeling.

Thanks Frayed, you are correct. Astro posted it was Church of Scientology. Not sure who keeps bringing up the satanism stuff on here...LOL. Definitely, not the case for Astro and IMOO not the case for JD.

WARNING GRAPHIC:

Not saying that I believe the uncle's story, necessarily, but...

Sometimes living things can twitch reflexively but be mortally wounded/imminently moribund. There's really nothing that can be done to "save" them but they do give the appearance of still being alive. It's usually a brain-stem mediated thing. I work with diseased (non-human) brains in a laboratory and this is not uncommon.

I am sorry for being so graphic.

I have several grandchildren. Saw a couple this morning even. I cannot wrap the words of them twitching and then someone putting them out of their misery.

If you do not have grandchildren, use these words thinking about your children or someone else you love. Wow

So many of us are watching with heartfelt grief, as this case unfolds. No matter what we actually find out about the circumstances of Willow's demise, the truth remains, that an innocent little girl has lost her life. That is simply dreadful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paladeer