Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #155 *Richard Allen Arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the most disturbing elements of the KAK transcripts for me were the Sandy Hook victim pictures. I had no idea this sort of thing existed. I try to put it out of my mind, but I often wonder if KAK wanted to sell some photos and RA was "hired." Or maybe someone else hired RA and KAK provided the account to view them. I just feel like it's going to be something really sinister. I hated typing all that out but between the latest PC and the sealed documents I can't shake the same awful feeling I had as when I first read the transcript.
The thing that stood out for me the interrogation was the detective saying that what he found on KAKs devices started the largest Child P case in Indiana State Police history. Was the detective just trying to intimidate KAK, who had already been caught in lies, or is this the largest Child P case in ISP history?

If that’s a serious question - yes. It’s the 6th Amendment.
Doesn’t March 2023 seem speedy enough?
Look, I think they have the right guy. I am not arguing guilt. I just think that a probable cause affidavit in our (byfar) norm of law should be released. As per the law in the state of Indiana. If we want thay law changed then by all means lets have a discussion. The current state law reads to me as PC affidavit should be released.

The thing that stood out for me the interrogation was the detective saying that what he found on KAKs devices started the largest Child P case in Indiana State Police history. Was the detective just trying to intimidate KAK, who had already been caught in lies, or is this the largest Child P case in ISP history?
I think it is true. It doesn't give me quite same the motive though - and that is what has irked me - the motive. I would assume SA, but would someone really take on two girls in daylight and in such a quick time frame? It seems like murder was the end game and I can't understand why.

I think I will choose the simplist answer using Occam‘s Razor theory to shave off wild speculation. Am I making things unnecessarily complex? Just reflecting .

I think I will choose the simplist answer using Occam‘s Razor theory to shave off wild speculation. Am I making things unnecessarily complex? Just reflecting . . .
Its amazing the way water runs downhill. Its a sharp mind with a dull personality that decides.

Look, I think they have the right guy. I am not arguing guilt. I just think that a probable cause affidavit in our (byfar) norm of law should be released. As per the law in the state of Indiana. If we want thay law changed then by all means lets have a discussion. The current state law reads to me as PC affidavit should be released.
There are rules under that law that provide for sealing, though. They don't have to change the law, it's already written with safeguards.

I think it is true. It doesn't give me quite same the motive though - and that is what has irked me - the motive. I would assume SA, but would someone really take on two girls in daylight and in such a quick time frame? It seems like murder was the end game and I can't understand why.
I don't think a normal person would ever understand these acts. I stopped teying to understand these things a long time ago. I am old. Some animals are just made different.
I believe the motive was a sexual crime. I don't think they were assaulted tho.
Murder was the end game. We can't understand it all. I hope you are well and are having a nice evening.
There are rules under that law that provide for sealing, though. They don't have to change the law, it's already written with safeguards.
Well I guess we just disagree on those safeguards. You are legally correct.

Is there a current fact sheet, explainer sheet or something similar on this case we could link people to who bring up already well discussed topics? That way we're not filling more threads up rehashing the same things.

I believe that if no plea deal is arrived at, and it goes to trial it would be introduced as evidence with no redactions. ONLY if prosecutors deemed it necessary to win the case and with the families approval.
MOO. I don't think the families wishes regarding the evidence used in the trial will be a consideration. At the end of the day, the prosecution will put on what they consider to be the strongest case to secure a conviction. God bless the families, but at the trial, the families of the victims have no veto and no input over what evidence is presented. For example, the families will (probably) not want to have photos of the girls bodies presented as evidence, but the photos will be necessary, and they are used in almost every murder case, and so they will be used in this case as well. MOO

Last edited:
In my opinion this is just bad journalism. See the Indiana law for murder posted previous in this thread. Or google Indiana Murder law.
He is charged under the second (2) count.
It does not leave room for someone without blood on their hands.

Well hang on, this is arguably the most informed MSM source close to this case. That would be a very shoddy mistake to make. Perhaps more likely to be a strategic effort to pressure the police and prosecutor to release more actual information publicly, IMO.

MOO. I don't think the families wishes regarding the evidence used in the trial will be a consideration. At the end of the day, the prosecution will put on what they consider to be the strongest case to secure a conviction. The families of the victims have no veto over what evidence is presented. MOO
Oh! I totally disagree! Its ok tho. We don't have to agree! I just feel that if a family doesn't wish to go thru the horrors of evidence that would result in a death penalty that will be carried after appeals in 75 years, they MAY have influence on the charge of death penalty vs. life.

I wonder if maybe RMA went into some kind of deep denial & tried to convince himself it is wasn’t him who’d committed the crime.

Just trying to imagine how he spent 10 days going about his normal life after the search of his house before getting busted, & apparently didn’t even get in touch with a lawyer … JMO
That's a real good point -- who in their right mind would not get an attorney after seeing the warrant (although he could spoken to one but not retained the person)

MOO. I don't think the families wishes regarding the evidence used in the trial will be a consideration. At the end of the day, the prosecution will put on what they consider to be the strongest case to secure a conviction. God bless the families, but at the trial, the families of the victims have no veto and no input over what evidence is presented. For example, the families will (probably) not want to have photos of the girls bodies presented as evidence, but the photos will be necessary, and they are used in almost every murder case, and so they will be used in this case as well. MOO
When the pictures of Abby and Libby taken at the crime scene are shown in court, can the courtroom be emptied of all media and spectators? I think the only people who would need to see them would be jury, judge, prosecution, and defense lawyers.

Well hang on, this is arguably the most informed MSM source close to this case. That would be a very shoddy mistake to make. Perhaps more likely to be a strategic effort to pressure the police and prosecutor to release more actual information publicly, No co

Thanks for continuing the conversation.
Its always nice to speak to someone with salient points. I just don't think any thing abhorrent to the family will be used UNLESS absolutely necessary . Thats not to say it would not or could not or should not be used..just that it won't.
No one would do that unless they had to.
I don't think they have to to win the case.
Just evidentiary things.

I think it's a real possibility RA is having trouble finding an attorney in the area and neighbouring counties. Also if RA wants to go to trial any defence attorney for double murder requires a significant retainer. Trial costs would exceed the value of his house. We do not know how supportive his family is in all this. Perhaps that is another issue here. At this present moment I don't think he'll plead it out. Very early days though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johandev