IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #165

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree but not sure if it’s for the same reason.

I am hesitant to think this will go to trial because I don’t think RA wants all the details of the crime released… I don’t think he wants his family to know everything and might just want to spare them. IMO
I agree with you on this RA doesn't want the public, especially family, knowing the details of what happened.

I just don't believe the State will offer him a plea deal, but I could be wrong.

I agree with you on this RA doesn't want the public, especially family, knowing the details of what happened.

I just don't believe the State will offer him a plea deal, but I could be wrong.
I can't imagine also, that RA wants his "drinking buddies"/friends (?)= family of L to know of his evil actions at the main crime scene. A normal person would be ashamed of himself.
Probably RA isn't normal ....
Btw: Is the murder of L indeed a personal attack and A a collateral damage, as some members thought at the beginning?

IDK about that. I speculate they could tube feed him if necessary. Need one of our esteemed verified attorneys to weigh in on that.

Amateur opinion and speculation
I am not an EVA but I did find a case out of Lake County where it's claimed that an inmate, Donald Chapman, Jr. was force fed. I assume they were allowed to do it. I have no idea if prisons do it. I'd also like to hear an attorney weigh in.

Seriously curious as to why you think this if you care to elaborate. :)
Well, the biggest reason...that he has been recorded confessing multiple times.

I think after he received discovery, he knows that the evidence against him is concrete. I think that there are likely details of the crime that he is ashamed of (I don't think his physical/mental decline is a charade) and he doesn't want those details to be made public.

Well, the biggest reason...that he has been recorded confessing multiple times.

I think after he received discovery, he knows that the evidence against him is concrete. I think that there are likely details of the crime that he is ashamed of (I don't think his physical/mental decline is a charade) and he doesn't want those details to be made public.
I totally agree, but I guess I'm more curious as to why you think there won't be a trial: he'll plead guilty, he'll starve himself?

I was looking for something in the doc dump and came across RA atty filing = Def Motion to Quash McL's Apr. 20 Subpoena (May 3, 2023). In it he says the prosecutor is requesting records which are irrelevant as there are no pending matters pertaining to RA's competency to stand trial nor has RA raised the defense of insanity. (pg 257) That's in the Fox59 link but I can't remember if that one is allowed or not due to naming juveniles.

A new filing this morning

09/18/2023Motion for Hearing Filed
Motion for Franks Hearing
Filed By: Allen, Richard M.
File Stamp: 09/18/2023
09/18/2023Motion Filed
Verified Motion for Immediate Transfer of Custody

09/18/2023Motion Filed
The Franks Hearing we knew about (challenging the Search Warrant)
Wonder what the Verified Motion for Immediate Transfer Custody is all about? Is RA's Defense still trying to get him moved?

09/18/2023Motion Filed
Frank's Hearing:

“A FRANKS HEARING IS A COURT PROCEEDING WHEREIN THE COURT IS ASKED TO DETERMINE IF THE POLICE OFFICER INVOLVED LIED IN OBTAINING A SEARCH WARRANT"

What is A Franks Hearing? | Search Warrant Justification

As we've reported, Allen's attorneys say his physical and mental health have deteriorated since his incarceration in Westville, where he was moved shortly after his arrest in connection to the 2017 killings of Williams and German.

Many Westville guards are also members of the "Odinite cult" and have "threatened, intimidated, and mentally abused" Allen, his attorneys write in the court document.

They argue crucial evidence at the crime scene near Deer Creek and the Monon High Bridge was also withheld.

They say the killers left "runes," which are described as sticks deliberately arranged on the girls' bodies, and used German's blood to paint an "F" on a nearby tree.

The court document also points to four people, whom police have never named, as possible suspects. News 18 also isn't naming them because they haven't been arrested or charged with a crime.

Wow, this is unnerving to say the least. I don't believe for a minute it was some random cult member.

I believe this is what RA was doing all those hours in the woods after HE killed Abby and Libby. Staging/posing the scene, it's just unthinkable even though there were non MSM rumors about this way back when. I do believe he took video or photos of the scene and I pray that LE has evidence of that.

I cannot imagine what these poor families are going through after hearing this. :(

MOO

The Franks Hearing we knew about (challenging the Search Warrant)
Wonder what the Verified Motion for Immediate Transfer Custody is all about? Is RA's Defense still trying to get him moved?

I would guess it pertains to this -
“Many Westville guards are also members of the "Odinite cult" and have "threatened, intimidated, and mentally abused" Allen, his attorneys write in the court document.”

IMO the defence strategy resembles the old saying of people are more inclined to believe the most preposterous of tales. Satanic cults and conspiracies, isn’t that what gets attention, the devil hiding in the darkness. Is that supposed to overshadow the fact that RA has confessed?

I would guess it pertains to this -
“Many Westville guards are also members of the "Odinite cult" and have "threatened, intimidated, and mentally abused" Allen, his attorneys write in the court document.”

IMO the defence strategy resembles the old saying of people are more inclined to believe the most preposterous of tales. Satanic cults and conspiracies, isn’t that what gets attention, the devil hiding in the darkness. Is that supposed to overshadow the fact that RA has confessed?
What the heck is Odinite cult??
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members