Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #151 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
From all of us who can't watch the press conference live, thank you in advance for taking notes, making links, etc. I will be checking in today as often as I can, but won't be here continuously. All of the comments and work are appreciated.

I'm going to watch it assuming I can find it online. I'm sitting here in downtown Indianapolis on pins and needles. Would anyone like me to type updates as they speak? I'd be happy to do so, although it's been a while since I've taken notes from a speaker (we're talking classes over 25 years ago), so I can't attest to how clear it will be.

I've been watching here:

I'm going to watch it assuming I can find it online. I'm sitting here in downtown Indianapolis on pins and needles. Would anyone like me to type updates as they speak? I'd be happy to do so, although it's been a while since I've taken notes from a speaker (we're talking classes over 25 years ago), so I can't attest to how clear it will be.
That would be exceptionally kind of you and I am sure would be gratefully appreciated.

I am at work and cannot play the sound. So, I for one would greatly appreciate it!

IMO I honestly think that foremost in the minds of LE and the DA will be to protect the integrity of the case. We may get a few tidbits of info, maybe a one or two long awaited answers, but I doubt we'll get everything we want. That will come during the trial.
Juxtapose that to the presser after the arrest of Molly tibbets murderer. It was just enough info to squash most rumors, and explain how they arrived at the who the perp was but didn't give too much unnecessary info to the public.

I apologize if this is redundant and I can delete after I get an answer (don’t have time to scroll all the way through at work lol) - where can I watch the press conference online?

What is the link to the presser?
Thank you to everyone who is posting links to the press conference so everyone can watch it. This is much appreciated. I’m reposting the links to the Indiana Police Official broadcast on their Facebook Page and YouTube channel which may help.

Indiana State Police are broadcasting the press conference on their official Facebook live and via the Indiana State Police Information YouTube Channel. The official links below should work worldwide:

“Press Conference to be Broadcast on Facebook Live & Will also be livestreamed on YouTube​

The multi-agency press conference scheduled for October 31, 2022, will be broadcast via Facebook Live on the Indiana State Police Public Information Office page. That page can be found at the included link. The press conference is scheduled to begin promptly at 10:00 A.M. (E.S.T.) Following the press conference, the media event will be available on the Indiana State Police YouTube channel.

To eliminate requests, media agencies may use the ISP video broadcast for reporting
purposes.”

Official links to livestream of the press conference below:

Indiana State Police - Public Information Office

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu5Bg1KjBd7H1GxgkuV3YJA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics