IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, the circumstances of the area provide an a lot of possible explanations. In contrast to say, a military base where nearly everyone is on duty and accounted for between certain hours or deployed on field training excercizes, the general area blends agriculture and industry and suburbia offers a lot of possible employment patterns:

For example, the murderer could:

- work industrial shift work and has rotating days off.
- is self employed as a contractor (construction, farm mechanic, repairman etc)
- is unemployed (either short term or long term).
- owns a farm in the general area and thus keeps his own hours
- works part time, but also supplements his income with a smaller farm
- works for a big box type store with shifts and rotating days off
- works for a school system that had off that day.

Away from work on sick leave, vacation, bereavement..etc...

Is it the general consensus on WS that the BG met them on the SE end of the bridge and walked them down the hill and made them cross the creek to the location where they were found? The water appeared to be rather deep (based on aerial helicopter footage , to where shoes/socks & pants would be wet. That creek had to be freezing that day..hypothermia would be a issue if not dry or changed quick..I am from the area and I know it was abnormally warm out but the water temp wouldn't have changed much.....he/they would have been really cold. thoughts? I remember the land owner explaining that it would be very difficult to get to where the bodies were found if they didn't go back the way they came and down and around to that area? I too want to re watch that new interview with that footage....

FYI. Last nights Nightline had a segment as well as Good Morning America this morning. Good to see that it is staying in the national news.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

With respect, if family information is fact and reported in the media, shouldn't we be allowed to reiterate in here?

IMO sleuthing the family would be if we were to speculate.

So, you may find what you are looking for in this article here:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-one-murdered-Indiana-teens-speaks-out.html

I think your are right Sydney- all the family information is shown in this linked
article you have cited in your post. It's all fact and public information, and
certainly not sleuthing the family- "good post" and great article to give insight
to family background etc.

Is it the general consensus on WS that the BG met them on the SE end of the bridge and walked them down the hill and made them cross the creek to the location where they were found? The water appeared to be rather deep (based on aerial helicopter footage , to where shoes/socks & pants would be wet. That creek had to be freezing that day..hypothermia would be a issue if not dry or changed quick..I am from the area and I know it was abnormally warm out but the water temp wouldn't have changed much.....he/they would have been really cold. thoughts? I remember the land owner explaining that it would be very difficult to get to where the bodies were found if they didn't go back the way they came and down and around to that area? I too want to re watch that new interview with that footage....

While true, I doubt that BG was concerned about hypothermia. {IMO}

Deleted because you deleted your post that showed the information..

Maybe its just me, but I tend to take info given by fox59 with a grain of salt. We have seen over and over again where they have taken statements made by LE out of context in order to gain views, and I'm just not sure I can fully trust them. just my two cents

The tem is above 32 the river was not frozen that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No hood in left pic. Hood is on in right pic.

Respectfully disagree. The pix are almost consecutive, based on the backgrounds. I believe the light and shadow change as he takes the alternate step account for the different appearance of his hood. Also, I believe LE would have pointed out the difference, so people could identify his hair type. (And they would know if he removed the hood, since they have access to the entire video.) JMO

You forgot..........school teacher, school district employee.

I can't help but wonder if the reason the girls did as they were told and headed down the hill after they were instructed to "Gi down the hill", is because they either recognized him or actually knew him. Believing they were in trouble for walking on the bridge when it is prohibited, they did as they were instructed, thinking all along that they were going to be in big trouble when their parents were called in. If that scenario turned out to be true, then that means we're looking for someone that the girls would've considered an authority figure as well as someone that lives in the community.

If the girls actually knew him...........well...............then the suspect pool just got very small.

I've thought this many times. Impersonating a police officer? His clothing reminds me of something an off duty or plainclothes officer might wear. Are there park rangers or private security or game wardens or railroad security that might patrol the trails?

I asked before if it's well known among locals that it's private property just off the trails. Could he have impersonated a property owner telling them to get "down the hill" off his land? IMO

It doesn't take that long to cross the bridge, there is a video floating around where someone walks it in just minutes. It is only 750 feet, just a little over 2 football fields. LE tells us they enhanced the photo and it is the posts on the north end of the bridge in the photo, not a person. I thought the same as you but I have to believe LE. There is NO reason for them to lie about this. There may be a gate near the south end of the bridge to keep people from trespassing onto private property but I don't ever remember seeing one.

Perhaps LE took pics from the same perspective and yep, the poles or what looked like something else all matched up post-crime.

Who wears a jacket over a hoodie? That will cause an ill fit as a closed jacket will "ride up" your body, even walking.

Even more perplexing to me is the grey fabric? scarf? coming from the top of the blue jacket. What is that?

Sometimes people do wear jackets over hoodies. BUT there is also a common style of jacket that has a soft hood built into a thicker jacket of a different color. So the jacket could still be called a hoodie, but the body of it is a different material and color than the hood.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but were there any construction or road projects in the area, that might have provided temporary employment for itinerant workers?

Sometimes people do wear jackets over hoodies. BUT there is also a common style of jacket that has a soft hood built into a thicker jacket of a different color. So the jacket could still be called a hoodie, but the body of it is a different material and color than the hood.

Walmart sells them. Hoodie lining in the coat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member