IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, for those who want to get away from the RL probation violation thingy (as the WS admin is cautioning us to do), here is something for everyone do. First hand video of the actual trail.

Go to youtube, search for: Retracing Libby and Abbys steps Monon High Bridge.

A sleuther with her hubby videoed the bridge trail, leaving the trail at the southeast end of the bridge, "down the hill", trekked to the edge of the creek where you can see the yellow police tape across the water. There are a total of 7 videos (1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 5 Part 2.) Very interesting and you can immerse yourself into the wooded, remote area. They encountered a surprise visit from LE who appeared out of nowhere. They discovered that a drone was flying over the area to allow LE to keep an eye on the crime scene area.

Happy viewing! Hope we can get some useful posts from those who watch these youtube vids.

I discovered these videos from another WS poster on an earlier thread.

Maybe these videos will spark some new and improved speculations. I highly recommend them.

And if he had declined interviews, there would be people calling him creepy and secretive. This guy can't win, due to the fact that is was his property alone. I didn't see anything wrong with this man at all. He sounded like a guy just trying to process what had occurred to me.

No one would fault him for telling a reporter "no, I just can't do this it hurts " and if someone did I would say they were the creepy ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[FONT=&amp]Indiana winner of $435M Powerball jackpot claims winnings

image001-png_162613.png.cf.jpg
Associated Press Fri, Mar 10 1:29 PM PST

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Hoosier Lottery officials say the winner of last month's $435.3 million Powerball drawing has come forward to claim the winnings. Lottery spokesman Dennis Rosebrough says a Monday news conference will be held in Indianapolis.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/indiana-winner-435m-powerball-jackpot-claims-winnings-212917896.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since I read that the winning Powerball ticket had been sold in Lafayette, Indiana (about 30 minutes from Delphi) I've been hoping and praying that the winner would use some of that money to boost the reward fund, help Abby's and Libby's families, and help the community heal.

Here's hoping for good news at the press conference on Monday!! (To clarify, this is a press conference for the lottery, not the homicide investigation!) Hopefully the winner is someone with a heart!

[/FONT]
I live in Lafayette and sadly am NOT the winner of that powerball! However, when I heard it was someone here, I had the exact same thought that they would donate some of the winnings to either the reward pool or the fundraisers that are to honor Abby and Libby. It would be awesome!

What time did they arrest him? Date says 3/10. So was it just before midnight yesterday? That would mean he would have to wait until Monday to see a judge to get bond? Is it possible that the arrest with strategic timing?
I would suggest it was very strategic.

JMO

Ok, for those who want to get away from the RL probation violation thingy (as the WS admin is cautioning us to do), here is something for everyone do. First hand video of the actual trail.

Go to youtube, search for: Retracing Libby and Abbys steps Monon High Bridge.

A sleuther with her hubby videoed the bridge trail, leaving the trail at the southeast end of the bridge, "down the hill", trekked to the edge of the creek where you can see the yellow police tape across the water. There are a total of 7 videos (1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 5 Part 2.) Very interesting and you can immerse yourself into the wooded, remote area. They encountered a surprise visit from LE who appeared out of nowhere. They discovered that a drone was flying over the area to allow LE to keep an eye on the crime scene area.

Happy viewing! Hope we can get some useful posts from those who watch these youtube vids.

I discovered these videos from another WS poster on an earlier thread.

Maybe these videos will spark some new and improved speculations. I highly recommend them.

Links to those videos are in the media thread, kindly posted by Spellbound

There are four steps to the violation of probation process:

The Initial Arrest
First Appearances and Bond
A Violation of Probation Hearing
The Sentencing

Although these steps are similar to that of your initial charge, you do not have the same rights and protections when you violate your probation. In a violation of probation case there is no right to bond, no right to a speedy trial, and no entitlement to be found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

http://www.criminallawyer.com/learn/violation-probation-process

I learn something new every day. This is just standard procedure.

OT.. maybe... am I the only one who keeps seeing references to "RL" and thinking it's the disturbing blog-guy and not the property owner at first? weird coincidence!

So assuming the arrest had strategic timing and tactics (outside of old man drunk stuff landing you in jail at worst possible time in life), why? DNA - collection, comparison, family search, etc.? Thoughts?

Links to those videos are in the media thread, kindly posted by Spellbound

Good to know! I am not familiar with that part of the WS website. I never saw much discussion of the videos at the time I saw the original post in a thread. Thought they might generate some discussion as not much is going on right now except speculation on the RL violation of probation.

Opinion Only: Would be no surprise if the arrest of RL (apparently on unrelated charges, making that clear) is in some way being used to coax more info from him about recent events. If the earlier story about LE revisiting the scene is accurate, seems more than coincidental to me. I have every confidence that LE will connect the dots if there are any. And if there are none, I hope RL will not be subjected to unwarranted suspicion.

No one would fault him for telling a reporter "no, I just can't do this it hurts " and if someone did I would say they were the creepy ones.

I don't fault him for wanting to share what happened. People process these things differently. I would have done the same thing he did in the hope that it might help. And we all learned a few things from his interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592