IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which leads me to believe they have nothing. If it's not there they have to be so frustrated with no leads, i can't imagine. Jmo

Tips about who might have killed 14-year-old German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams substantially jumped after Patty's pleas, but no arrests have been made related to the killings, Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said Monday.

Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said Monday that tips jumped about 200 percent after that news conference, and officers are tracking those down leads.

In the process of talking with people during the investigation, Carroll County has cleared several outstanding warrants, Leazenby said, who cautioned Monday that none of these arrests are related to the killings.

On Monday, Leazenby said there is still a strong presence of investigators from various police agencies across the state, but it's not the 20-something that were on hand a few weeks ago.

Some agencies have scaled back while pledging to jump back into the hunt if they are needed, Leazenby said.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...flood-investigators-delphi-killings/99132962/

Tips about who might have killed 14-year-old German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams substantially jumped after Patty's pleas, but no arrests have been made related to the killings, Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said Monday.

Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said Monday that tips jumped about 200 percent after that news conference, and officers are tracking those down leads.

In the process of talking with people during the investigation, Carroll County has cleared several outstanding warrants, Leazenby said, who cautioned Monday that none of these arrests are related to the killings.

On Monday, Leazenby said there is still a strong presence of investigators from various police agencies across the state, but it's not the 20-something that were on hand a few weeks ago.

Some agencies have scaled back while pledging to jump back into the hunt if they are needed, Leazenby said.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...flood-investigators-delphi-killings/99132962/

Discouraging post. Sounds like unless someone walks into the police station with a confession this case is going nowhere.

This is what BG has in his right jacket pocket. keeping his hand in his jean pocket so he can secure and hide the weapon with his elbow. Pretty intimidating. IMO

Respectfully, this does not resemble the outline of the gun that is visible to me through his jacket. Not even close. My opinion is that it's a semi auto, .45, .9mm or perhaps a homemade one. Jmo, moo.

Again, here's what I think he has working, something like this:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 126823_ts.jpg
    126823_ts.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 982
  • trail-guy-resize.jpg
    trail-guy-resize.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 956
i appreciate the IMO you included... and welcome! that is absolutely intimidating, i agree. but wouldn't a sawed off shotgun be remarkably loud and... forgive me for this... messy? JMO

He could have used a weapon solely for intimidation purposes. JMO he had a weapon but didn't use it for the actual murder.

It's a very low res photo still from a video. There isn't really (IMO) any way to decide what, if anything is under the right side of his jacket. IMO it could be a box of cheez-it crackers, spare boots, a folding miniature bicycle, anything.

I thought the land on the East side is private?
That's why I added the part at the end re inaccessible private land.

Even if they put a rail and added boards I'd still be afraid. I'm jello at any heights over 10 ft...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

BBM.

He has now come out and stated that RL's arrest definitively does not have anything to do with the case IMO.

IMO if LE doesn't release some piece of evidence, no matter how tiny, this is going to turn into a cold case, I'm afraid. Libby and Abby deserve better.

A scary thought is that LE doesn't have anything they can provide to the public that would generate new tips.

Perhaps there is something in the 13,000 tips generated so far, but this morning's news release did not seem to support that, unfortunately.

MOO

It's a very low res photo still from a video. There isn't really (IMO) any way to decide what, if anything is under the right side of his jacket. IMO it could be a box of cheez-it crackers, spare boots, a folding miniature bicycle, anything.

The gun image is plain as day to me, jmo, moo, I will bet my bottom dollar that's exactly what it is. Anyone else who has owned a similar gun or knows anything about firearms might agree. If you don't have experience with guns, you might see a box if cheez-its.

The gun image is plain as day to me, jmo, moo, I will bet my bottom dollar that's exactly what it is. Anyone else who has owned a similar gun or knows anything about firearms might agree. If you don't have experience with guns, you might see a box if cheez-its.

I have a few guns but don't see it. We all see different things in this pixel mess.

Property owner may not give a rat's patootie, however le may since he is on probation which has been violated.I also have empathy for property owner. Where my understanding ceases to some degree is getting behind the the wheel of a car after being a repeat offender.

I own many guns and can see an outline in the picture. At the same time, with that low of a resolution, I can see a variety of things that likely aren't there.

So, regardless if you own guns are not, there is no way to know what is in his jacket.

The above is my opinion only.

I want to be a fly in all of LE's offices. This is driving me bat crap crazy. I want to know it ALL.

My Father-in Law is a retired gunsmith/gun shop owner and my son is an apprentice 'smith as well. Iv'e been a shooter since about 10 years old. My first rifle (still have it) age 14. First handgun owned at age 16. No snark intended. The person (I will never call him a man) is wearing (IMO) a thin nylon shelled jacket; that wrinkles and moves while he moves and reveals nothing to me.

Property owner may not give a rat's patootie, however le may since he is on probation which has been violated.I also have empathy for property owner. Where my understanding ceases to some degree is getting behind the the wheel of a car after being a repeat offender.

Hi there, you didn't include a quote in your post to indicate what you were responding to, but I'm the one who used the phrase 'BG probably doesn't give a rat's patootie if his gun is regulation'.

so I'll just point out that you're talking about the property owner, RL, whereas I'm talking about the suspect in the girls' murder, BG.

Perhaps someone else used that phrase as well and I missed it in which case, disregard.

Adding my thanks as I read when it was first posted. Once I started I realized I had also seen a documentary type show on it. I found this one but not sure if it's the one I originally saw, but worth a watch if you aren't into reading.

[video=youtube;bBPpoK5c3Bk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBPpoK5c3Bk[/video]

RBBM
:laughing:I have been mostly lurking, reading, and googling to see if I can provide updates for some of the cold cases while I sit here hitting refresh all hours day and night on this case, but I love that there's the video for those of us who don't care for reading. So after spending hours upon hours of reading about poodles, puddles, bikes, cars and guns, I had to laugh on the inside a little when I read that line. I appreciate that there are others out there like me who possibly find the video more interesting.

Going LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET discussing the Casey Anthony interview with the AP, the latest news in the Tara Grinstead murder case and the hunt for a man that killed two teens in Delphi, Indiana. To listen, click here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipageshow/2017/03/14/crime-stories-in-the-news

ETA:
Getting REALLY frustrated with the page refreshing. Can't type much. Just saw the above from Levi Page.

He could have used a weapon solely for intimidation purposes. JMO he had a weapon but didn't use it for the actual murder.

I agree with this. No way he could've fired off two shots in broad daylight around there without anyone hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaPrirl