IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially since we already know that they visited the bridge/trail frequently. IMHO.

Correct, but where Abby was fishing and where the girls were found is not part of the trail or close to bridge where was the last known place they were. Could be why they were not found that night. Jmo

timberland-organic-canvas-military-cap.jpg

This is MO of what I see in the 2 pictures of BG. I see him with his hood up on his head with the left side of the hood covering his face and a hat like the pictures I have attached over the hood.

I also see the foot wear as either an army style boot or a motorcycle style boot. Have not been able to find the exact boot I'm looking for. Will still keep looking.

Another thought. I wonder if BG is a motorcycle rider and could have been in the parade that was held for the girls. Could have changed his appearance and not spoken to anyone and would not have been noticed. I saw a video of people filming the parade. Wonder if someone got the whole parade and let LE look at it just to see if they spot anything. Just thinking out loud.viewImage.jpg

Maybe him trying to hide his face is what caused Libby to be caution about him and take his picture.

Maybe because of what he said to them just before, and that he started to come on fast and aggressively. I've said before he was not walking at the moment of the video, he was running. Take a few steps yourself and see how high your knee comes up on a normal step and then when you make a fast running type move. We don't know what he said or did right before she hit the record button but she was concerned. And unfortunately one or both of them may know some people who cause concern, especially if you suddenly see one where you are hiking and thought you were alone and safe and they break and make a move to grab your friend.

The only thing I see as a problem with the running theory is that IMO his head and body would be angled differently. I would think he would be looking ahead if running, especially if running at a target.

I think the UK gutter press coined the term 'snapchat killer' Anything to grab the headlines, facts not required

Sorry, a quick OT:

skibaboo, is Snapchat as big a phenomenon with the kids in UK as it is in the US?

Is it unusual to be held without bond for a parole violation? Fox is reporting that RL is being held without bond.

[emoji15]Today's moment of embarrassment: I walk into the kitchen and hear a noise. Is that? Is that someone snapping their fingers? Neither of my children can snap, and my husband is not home, so it must be a finger-snapping intruder. Of course. (The worst kind.)

I grab the Windex. (It was nearest to me.) I'll spray Snappy-Snaps in the eyes, that's what I'll do. (Never mind that my daughter's harmonica was also close by. This is no time for a jam session.)

I creep around the corner, my finger on the trigger. Get ready to burn, eyes.

It's a quilt in the dryer, flapping around, making a rhythmic finger-snapping sound. Call off the police. I've got it all under control.

So, yeah. Me.[emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are so funny. I find it is always good to name your intruders and you are right; it was no time for a jam session. Thanks for the comic relief! So we are all pretty wired then.:notgood:

Sorry, a quick OT:

skibaboo, is Snapchat as big a phenomenon with the kids in UK as it is in the US?

I believe so, I don't have any kids though. I'm 45 and I have snapchat.... I had it when it was first popular and didn't use it much but I got it again recently just to play with the filters and be silly :blushing:

Wow that could suddenly add up.... perhaps they thought if they brought RL in he would crack or give up information they believe he has... When he didn't, LE decided to release info to the public about alibis not adding up as way to to spook who ever they believe he is covering for to think he is in there telling them information??? I agree with whoever said he is not being held without bail for some parole violation.... JMO

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    104.9 KB · Views: 554
Wonder if any RSO's are among those arrested recently on outstanding warrants or probation violations. I really hope bg is already incarcerated.

As of Today's date there are no NAMED POIs or suspects. There is a suspect who is unidentified and is the subject in the images taken from Liberty German's phone.

That unidentified male is being referred to here as BG (bridge guy).

T

Thanks tlcya

I take this to include Mr. Logan

The only thing I see as a problem with the running theory is that IMO his head and body would be angled differently. I would think he would be looking ahead if running, especially if running at a target.

The running theory doesn't make sense at all. First of all, BG is almost certainly obese and likely cannot run very fast nor very far, certainly not across an old bridge. But more importantly, these two victims could have fled (one would have survived), screamed, etc. The risk is too high. You basically never hear about a foot chase preceeding these types of brutal murders for a reason. Usually the crimes are premeditated which means a chase is unnecessary.

A more likely scenario is that BG approached calmly, drew a gun, and ordered the girls "down the bridge." He sounds pretty calm in the recording too, which I think rules out someone who just chased two teenage girls.

Has LE confirmed 100% that BG is the man in the recording? I've only heard LE say they want people to make that assumption, but that it's possibly not. I believe this indicates they have a video recording of him approaching the girls, possibly even drawing a weapon, but the rest is merely (very damning) audio. They know the man was involved, but are not 100% certain the voice is his (could have been a second killer which is never recorded, for example).

This is the picture I had mentioned in an earlier post where someone had pointed out where it looks like a person standing behind a tree below the bridge. The area that they referenced was on the opposite side of where you have there blue circle. Look on Abigail's left. Follow the tracks 25-30 yards behind her and look for the tall white birch tree and follow it down to its trunk.

What I have always pondered about, is how this Photograph has Snapchat showing the time as 7 hours ago on the top right but the one that is on the law enforcement site has the same thing without that and it doesn't look like it had been removed. (the 7 hours )

We keep putting up this post again and again without the originallink. What is the ORIGINAL link without the 7 hour snapcat logo, in the one that does have the logo.

... I guess I'm wondering this because the one without the logo does not look like it has something removed from that area..

Ellie Mae, I think you wrote this and see the one looking for more info about the fishing picture taken of Abby.

Sigh, it does indeed make sense. What wouldn't make sense, it appears, is why there would need to be power lines go across the creek when clearly the houses have lines coming from each side, branching out to the houses *advertiser censored* the creek. There is no need to cross over. I don't know, it is the
one piece of the puzzle I cannot make work. Maybe it is somewhere else? Can I sigh again?

i have found an article and here is a snippet from it- I think may clear this up.. maybe not..
The bridge where the girls were hiking is known as a popular spot in the Delphi area. It appears to have been an area where the girls had been before.
Abigail’s mom, Anna Williams, has a photo of the bridge as her Facebook cover photo. That photo was already in place before her daughter went missing.
Another photo on her Facebook page shows Abigail fishing in the creek with the bridge in the background.

Hey! That was me, Websight! You got that snippet from an article? Hmm, that may be helpful! We still have the issue of those pesky wires overhead.

I may have to sleuth on indefinitely...yikes.:findinglink: :detective: :crosseyed: Thanks for finding that!

I think the UK gutter press coined the term 'snapchat killer' Anything to grab the headlines, facts not required

I agree. And Radar Online is basically the US version of the UK gutter press. It's not MSM.

JMO, i think the sp is long gone.......Billboards put up throughout the country is very telling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cashmeoutside