IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we always have to call him BG?
He or him u know who she is talking about

Actually I did not know who she was referring too. I have not been active on this thread for awhile. Tricia said in the beginning to reference him as the BG or RL so there was no confusion. I thought there might be a new POI....

An individual searcher, not LE or even fire rescue, found their bodies.
I believe they were taken somewhere and their bodies brought back. I don't believe they walked down the hill, then down the ravine and down the steep creek bank and across the creek and back up the other side.

JMO..the problems I have with believing he took them somewhere are - if he took them away from there he'd risk having someone see them, the girls having time to possibly get their courage up to do something to escape and being spotted when he brought them back. Also, if he took them somewhere else and killed them I can't imagine why he'd take them back there instead of taking them someplace that's more secluded, like someplace where there's far less chance people might show up to hike or show up to search for the girls and (I don't even like typing this) I would think with the way the terrain is, taking them back there and getting their bodies to the area where they were found would be more difficult and take more time than just leaving them someplace near the area he would have taken them to.

JMO

The man in black that's been reported by witnesses and also, TTBOMK, witnesses said they nodded or acknowledged him in some way and he didn't acknowledge their greeting? Not sure if they said it was rude, but it was my impression they thought he was odd or rude due to that. That's what I remember seeing an interview but I may be mistaken. There was a younger girl, Crystal?, and maybe a parent.

Chastity

Someone mentioned many posts ago noticing there were parts of the creek with rocks and sandbars where someone could cross on foot. IOW, not impossible even if they had to be careful. Or am I misremembering again? Maybe it was Ninij9?

Removed by me.

Someone mentioned many posts ago noticing there were parts of the creek with rocks and sandbars where someone could cross on foot. IOW, not impossible even if they had to be careful. Or am I misremembering again? Maybe it was Ninij9?

That area is visible near the end of Gray Hughes' latest video. Crime scene flow 3. Abt the 13 minute mark.

[video=youtube;DZzBCyLSI0E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZzBCyLSI0E[/video]

I think it's more likely that many of these warrants just aren't actively sought out in most instances, and they end up catching the people during traffic stops, etc. However, when a murder investigation is underway, it's often the "criminal" element in a community that might have information, maybe heard someone talking about specific details of the crime etc. Rounding thos folks up and maybe offering them a deal on their current charges if they talk, or having the added pressure of jail/possibly prison hanging over their heads might net little pieces of information that LE need to piece a case together, IMO.
It's *got* to be embarrassing, imho, for the more local police forces (Carroll County?), to have it found when a wider police presence comes in to assist, that there might be many instances of people walking around that have warrants out against them, or whatever, and they've kind of just let them slide? In one article it said that 13 arrests (or was it 12) had been made as a result of looking into *this* case, but for which the charges were related to something other than this case. IIRC, it said 5 of those had been 'local'. Could 'embarrassment' be why they're proceeding with making these other arrests at this time?

Thank you so much because it was driving me nuts. Apparently there wasn't snow on this video but another but that's the guy who mentioned crunching of leaves as he went down the hill. Your search skills are pretty impressive!

In this video he was at the NW end of the bridge. Some think that's what happened. That he forced them to walk back across. It's not my theory since we didn't see crime scene tape and searching at that end. (I suspect he or his camera person were not going to walk across the bridge.)

Am I the only one that thinks it's highly unlikely that BG simply rowed a kayak or canoe to the bridge and then rowed away on a creek in the middle of winter? I guess anything is possible at this point, but I can't believe he wouldn't have stuck out like a sore thumb. I'm not sure I have ever seen anybody kayaking on a river or creek here in Ohio in February on a 40 degree day, but maybe in Indiana it's common? [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen people out w canoes and kayaks here in. NW Ohio during off season as long as its not bitterly cold. Heck Walleye seasons been ramping up on the Maumee river, and on new years day many partake in the polar bear plunge in Lake Erie and Sandusky Bay etc. So IMO us Midwesterners are hearty folk.

#2 to reply to another post. Above wondering about the snow shown in drone video taken a few days before, if it would rise tthe creek level a lot when it melted..I'd have to say NO, that looks like a. Minor dusting to me.

The reports I have heard and read state that the deceased were found approximately a half mile from the bridge and 50' from the creek. It was getting dark before the search even began on the 13th, and I don't believe they searched that far from the bridge that night. The next day, if the reports are correct, they were found about 30-45 minutes after the search resumed. Sadly, it seems they were likely close to the location on the evening of the 13th, but simply didn't get that far, and even if they had, it would have been difficult to see much in a wooded area in the dark. As it's also been said, they weren't looking for 2 deceased bodies the first night. It was more likely that they would have looked around the base of the bridge(in case one or both had fallen)maybe the trail, and probably throughout the town? They were, at that point, searching for two kids who might have snuck off to a friend's house, possibly been injured near the bridge, etc. It probably wasn't until the search ended that night that the parents and authorities started to even consider that there might be something seriously wrong. JMO
In the scanner communication it was not mentioned that their bodies were covered. But something isn't right with the search, IMO. 2 girls bodies, a tie died t shirt, searchers with flashlights the night before and a helicopter that morning started at daylight. They should have been found before midday IMO.

The reports I have heard and read state that the deceased were found approximately a half mile from the bridge and 50' from the creek. It was getting dark before the search even began on the 13th, and I don't believe they searched that far from the bridge that night. The next day, if the reports are correct, they were found about 30-45 minutes after the search resumed. Sadly, it seems they were likely close to the location on the evening of the 13th, but simply didn't get that far, and even if they had, it would have been difficult to see much in a wooded area in the dark. As it's also been said, they weren't looking for 2 deceased bodies the first night. It was more likely that they would have looked around the base of the bridge(in case one or both had fallen)maybe the trail, and probably throughout the town? They were, at that point, searching for two kids who might have snuck off to a friend's house, possibly been injured near the bridge, etc. It probably wasn't until the search ended that night that the parents and authorities started to even consider that there might be something seriously wrong. JMO

If they thought the girls were alive why stop searching? Seem pretty bare and there was a full moon.

Thank you. Sadly I did not bookmark that video. It is one of the reasons I am still in the minority of "Team North".
I understand the orientation of where the BG "stills" were taken. I also understand where the pic of Abby was located. and for that we do, in fact, have a time stamp. We know very well where Libby was when she captured Abby and where she was when she captured BG. But we do not know what time the BG video was or at what distance. We can tell from the pixelation that he must have been some distance off but not all that far. IMO

So we do not have a time stamp for the BG stills and we do not have a time stamp for the "DTH" audio. We have no clue which came first with regard to the Abby photo or if there was a time lag between either BG and DTH. Putting Abby at one point and putting BG at another tells me there was time between - before or after? Also was there time in between walking, video, audio, etc. We don't know. If they all happened simultaneously, then I can understand crossing the creek, otherwise it makes no sense TO ME. Wading across makes no logical sense, IMO because if the SE end is where it happened then why cross the creek? Commit the crime under or near the bridge and get out.

I believe they were forced off at the northwest end of the bridge on their way to get picked up. Then they trekked DTH and over to the property owner's land because of seclusion. Surely dragging 2 panicking kids across water would grab someone's attention and would be too risky even for a craxzy person.

That's just my rant and ramble YMMV...

JMO

We don't but why did this billboard say 2:30?

http://wane.com/2017/02/23/reward-up-to-50000-for-information-in-deaths-of-2-indiana-girls/

Thank you. Sadly I did not bookmark that video. It is one of the reasons I am still in the minority of "Team North".
I understand the orientation of where the BG "stills" were taken. I also understand where the pic of Abby was located. and for that we do, in fact, have a time stamp. We know very well where Libby was when she captured Abby and where she was when she captured BG. But we do not know what time the BG video was or at what distance. We can tell from the pixelation that he must have been some distance off but not all that far. IMO

So we do not have a time stamp for the BG stills and we do not have a time stamp for the "DTH" audio. We have no clue which came first with regard to the Abby photo or if there was a time lag between either BG and DTH. Putting Abby at one point and putting BG at another tells me there was time between - before or after? Also was there time in between walking, video, audio, etc. We don't know. If they all happened simultaneously, then I can understand crossing the creek, otherwise it makes no sense TO ME. Wading across makes no logical sense, IMO because if the SE end is where it happened then why cross the creek? Commit the crime under or near the bridge and get out.

I believe they were forced off at the northwest end of the bridge on their way to get picked up. Then they trekked DTH and over to the property owner's land because of seclusion. Surely dragging 2 panicking kids across water would grab someone's attention and would be too risky even for a craxzy person.

That's just my rant and ramble YMMV...

JMO

Please forgive a question about an answer I should know already, but from the bridge where the girls were last seen alive to upstream 1/2 mile or so, what direction was the recovery site on RL's land from the bridge? TIA

Thanks for that link. It does look like Deer Creek may be 1/4 the size of this river in the pic. Did the search use a boat and divers IIRC?

IIRC, we saw a boat on a trailer but I never saw it used. Also there were "divers" in the water but what I saw was walking thru the water, not diving. It seemed they spent a lot of time walking in the creek. MOO

IIRC, we saw a boat on a trailer but I never saw it used. Also there were "divers" in the water but what I saw was walking thru the water, not diving. It seemed they spent a lot of time walking in the creek. MOO

And it did not seem very shallow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member