IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone kindly post the Carroll County Sheriff Dept email address? Their website won't load for me. I would like to show my support to the men and women who have been living and breathing the crimes perpetrated against dear Libby and Abby. TIA. And, Good Morning, Everyone!!

Contact Us Form: http://www.cacoshrf.com/contact.php

Email Address (from website): awilliamson@cacoshrf.com

Carroll County, IN Sheriff's Office
310 W. Main Street
Delphi, Indiana 46923

http://www.cacoshrf.com/

I am most interested in this issue about his nose. Germany, do you happen to have the link to LE making specific mention of his nose? Anyone else have it? I think the nose is unique and not just because it is large. Thanks in advance.

IF I remember well, LE said we should take a look especially at BG's nose too. Until now I thought because his nose seems big or sometimes (dependent on the pic) a little bit "deformed".
Is there a member who sees possibly a pressure point of goggles ...?? I don't see it but maybe someone other.

The goggles theory wasn't mine until today. Just now I'm beginning to become friend with the theory. - I need an answer, please.

Friday's had brought some "news" earlier in this mystery.....maybe today will bring LE a much needed answer! Still hopeful

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Wouldn't investigators have bagged that stick and made a mold of the print if they thought it had significance?
That as well as photos of the impression. No photo-journalists were allowed at the scene while it was being processed, I don't think? Just CSI, and RL said after they left the area was returned to its pristine state. No syringe wrappers or gauze, nothing left. All artifacts and debris cleared from it. Accident scenes have numerous pieces left behind. What a coroner does is beyond me, but nothing was left behind.

According to the link below is seems that the video was taken with and was extracted from Libby's phone, meaning LE has the phone.

So below is the MSM link and my first post about the link, hope you don't mind me quoting myself. :fence:

Hi WebSight. I noticed with Snapchat that in order to record video, you have to press and hold down on the screen, and when you lift your finger it stops recording. Whereas, if I go to my camera and press the video button once, it will continue to record after I take my finger off (and continues to record). My pics/videos are stored on the Cloud but aren't shared with anyone, however, if someone had access to my account (e.g. LE, family with access to account?) they could get that information from the Cloud. Just speculating but I think when Libby took the video/audio that includes the suspect she was using the regular video on her phone (not Snapchat) and that it's possible it was saved to the Cloud and retrieved later by LE/family.

Thoughts?

Wouldn't investigators have bagged that stick and made a mold of the print if they thought it had significance?

You and idareyato are probably right. I gave Getty too much credit in thinking it was something more than just another interesting photo.

I am sure it is an artistic expression of a photo-journalist trying to portray the tranquil wilderness being violated. It fits the theme of RL's dialogue. Still it does raise the question of tracking. [edit] to say I believe....and not 'I am sure...'. Thank you.

I AGREE.. and I hope my tone isn't coming across as snarky because that's not what I was getting at last night at all. I'm just saying I don't understand how that could be considered a clue .I live in a heavily wooded forest and there's thousands of broken sticks. The only way I would be suspect of 1 being of significance is if it had blood on it but otherwise I don't know how it could ever be determined who or what broke the stick and when ..and of what useful significance it could be. And if for some reason there was something special about the photographed broken stick wouldn't they have taken a plaster cast impression?

I think this is the video you're thinking about.

IMO, the stick photo is possibly one of the footprints that led to the discovery of the bodies. These are Getty images and IMO, they would not be taking random pics of a stick at a murder scene.

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/v...phi-historic-trails-on-news-footage/645276720

Thanks so much for the Getty images video. I have to admit, a chill went right through me when I saw the broken branch, imagining who stepped on it and broke it. Maybe it's too close to evil for my liking. These poor girls....

You and idareyato are probably right. I gave Getty too much credit in thinking it was something more than just another interesting photo.
But now I have a nagging thought. How thorough was the CS search. A lot of leaves, and surface items are easy. What about something like an earing, loose change, pendant, hidden under the leaves or being kicked into the dirt. I would think a metal detector would be wise to see the invisible, and if it hasn't already been done, to do it.

I like the fact that everyone here is trying to pick apart every little detail,especially since we don't have many.I have yet to enter a SM setting regarding this case because of that.I think you and most everyone else here have the girls' and their families best interests at heart and that says a lot for this forum.Leave no stone unturned and carry on.

I AGREE.. and I hope my tone isn't coming across as snarky because that's not what I was getting at last night at all. I'm just saying I don't understand how that could be considered a clue .I live in a heavily wooded forest and there's thousands of broken sticks. The only way I would be suspect of 1 being of significance is if it had blood on it but otherwise I don't know how it could ever be determined who or what broke the stick and when ..and of what useful significance it could be. And if for some reason there was something special about the photographed broken stick wouldn't they have taken a plaster cast impression?
There are people in this world that have special gifts, can see more than others, and understand what many draw nothing from. Trackers are a special breed of people, just as some dogs. I would mention a book to read but it may break a rule.

That as well as photos of the impression. No photo-journalists were allowed at the scene while it was being processed, I don't think? Just CSI, and RL said after they left the area was returned to its pristine state. No syringe wrappers or gauze, nothing left. All artifacts and debris cleared from it. Accident scenes have numerous pieces left behind. What a coroner does is beyond me, but nothing was left behind.

I think this is a very important observation and fact that cannot be overlooked when considering a theory. Some people have felt where the girls were found could not be where the murders took place because nothing looked out of place.

But now I have a nagging thought. How thorough was the CS search. A lot of leaves, and surface items are easy. What about something like an earing, loose change, pendant, hidden under the leaves or being kicked into the dirt. I would think a metal detector would be wise to see the invisible, and if it hasn't already been done, to do it.

FBI was on the scene immediately. I am going to trust they had the skills/equipment to do the thorough searching.
IMO

I think this is a very important observation and fact that cannot be overlooked when considering a theory. Some people have felt where the girls were found could not be where the murders took place because nothing looked out of place.
It cannot be ruled out. My opinion is they were found where they were left, and the perpetrator got scared off before he could finish all he wanted to do. But the area was searched that first night by flashlight, at least cursorily. People were beginning to doubt and have fears by midnight. The killer holds a trump card and can laugh by saying, 'No it wasn't hat way at all.' when one small detail could be astray. Therefore let us consider everything.

I haven't seen anyone post these URLs yet, this seems to be where ISP posted the two BG images on Feb 15th:
Direct download links for each photo are here and here. They are typical JPG images

ISP then posted an alternate version here:which is different from original versions in three ways:
  • saved in CYMK color space JPG (better for printing)
  • much larger size image, with a different aspect ratio
  • image metadata indicates it was last modified 2/21/2017 in PhotoShop
If you are going to do any of your own analysis and research still on the BG images, my recommended starting point would be the original two, since the alternate version image displays colors differently depending on if you view in a browser, PowerPoint, or whatnot due to the CMYK->RGB conversion being different across software programs.

It cannot be ruled out. My opinion is they were found where they were left, and the perpetrator got scared off before he could finish all he wanted to do. But the area was searched that first night by flashlight, at least cursorily. People were beginning to doubt and have fears by midnight. The killer holds a trump card and can laugh by saying, 'No it wasn't hat way at all.' when one small detail could be astray. Therefore let us consider everything.

ahh that gives me chills up and down my spine....thanks for that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tattooed_crybaby22