IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forced into a car immediately under the SE end of bridge, abducted off site, brought back via back of cemetery too within 50 feet of creek where they were murdered and left sometime between 12 and 5 a.m. MOO.
In that scenario, BG could have gained compliance from the girls when they returned to the area where the bodies were found by telling them that he was returning them back to that are to release them....but, ultimately killed them.

Sent from my LGL51AL using Tapatalk

Forced into a car immediately under the SE end of bridge, abducted off site, brought back via back of cemetery too within 50 feet of creek where they were murdered and left sometime between 12 and 5 a.m. MOO.

If he/they left with the girls, why would he/they come back to the scene of the crime?

The most popular ideas are not always the best or right ideas. None of us know what the FBI or local LE know. Only they know. This is not a game of sides, it's an open discussion about possibilities to catch BG!
Let's rally together here. While one may follow a favorites ideas, great! But please do not pigeon hole posters with black and white unless you complete a poll.
I remain open to swift justice for these young ladies and their families.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True enough. Let's look at the facts. In the photos of both Abby and the suspect there is no other person in the frame. Police have released information about one suspect. We can imagine that five people were involved in the abduction, but at this time we know of one, and therefore it makes sense to work with that fact. By all means, anyone who wants to consider the possibility that there were three or four abductors, go for it, but at this time we have information of one.

He would have looked for a spot that is not visible from the bridge or the house at the end of the private driveway. Was that achieved 50-60 feet from the creek?
Hmmm, I don't know that. I was thinking of decreased visibility from searchers. Do you know how far that flat area goes back from the edge of the creek?
As to this issue could the three of them have walked in from the cemetery after driving from the south east end of the bridge, would the crime scene still be approximately the same due to the depth of the flat area?

If he/they left with the girls, why would he/they come back to the scene of the crime?

Several people have taken the time to carefully explain that a man who abducts someone in a secluded location is not going to remove the victim and then risk returning to that same secluded location to murder the victim. The secluded location was chosen because it's an ideal place to murder and disappear without being seen. Returning to the scene of the crime when searchers are looking for the victim just makes no sense.

Several people have taken the time to carefully explain that a man who abducts someone in a secluded location is not going to remove the victim and then risk returning to that same secluded location to murder the victim. The secluded location was chosen because it's an ideal place to murder and disappear without being seen. Returning to the scene of the crime when searchers are looking for the victim just makes no sense.

I agree with you. It makes no sense whatsoever.

The only reason I can think of to move them by car would be better control. They wouldn't have to walk through the wooded area or cross the creek. I would imagine they would be placed in the trunk of a car and driven to the cemetery side.

True enough. Let's look at the facts. In the photos of both Abby and the suspect there is no other person in the frame. Police have released information about one suspect. We can imagine that five people were involved in the abduction, but at this time we know of one, and therefore it makes sense to work with that fact. By all means, anyone who wants to consider the possibility that there were three or four abductors, go for it, but at this time we have information of one.
We have a video of one and audio of one with LE unable to say whether it is the same person, so we have at least one or possibly two perps - nothing is certain.

Does this mean that we cannot post any pictures here anymore? This was my first picture that I changed anything and I was asked to do it.

I don't want a separate thread, I want to remain with the rest of the group. Often the pictures spark good conversation and the exchanging of ideas. To me since LE has given us these pictures, they are germain to the sleuthing of this case.

Respectfully this feels like punishment. I would respectfully ask that you change this decision, please?

Agreed.

Hi, Cloudajo!

The reason I do not believe that it was stored on any kind of cloud is because of the timing.

IMO, if what you are saying about access is correct, the family and/or LE would have been able to get access to all that info the night of the 13th. I would certainly think that the family would be handing over any account info to LE voluntarily for them to look at, especially as the night wore on. If they did access that video per a cloud then they would have known exactly what danger those girls would have been in. I then cannot see how LE would have then made a statement saying they had no reason to suspect that the girls were in any danger other than exposure to the elements.

So, the question for me becomes, if LE does have Libby's phone, why not just play the video? Perhaps the phone was damaged to a degree that made the video not playable, so experts in the field of extraction were brought in to get the video footage.

This is just my working theory, of course, and like everything, open to a better idea. :fence: Your thoughts?

Makes sense - thank you.

Unless they knew the search had finished for the night and wanted them found next day.

IMO it would still have been too much of a risk but anything is possible when you are dealing with a mad mind.

Is anyone theorizing that these homicides may have been perpetratated by a member/s of LE or possibly a "wannabe"
cop?

just curious.

Is anyone theorizing that these homicides may have been perpetratated by a member/s of LE or possibly a "wannabe"
cop?

just curious.

It's crossed my mind this person is very acquainted with LE in some capacity, even as a criminal.

I think he abducted them off the bridge, killed them quickly on the north side of the creek, and took them across the water to the south side in order to wash away DNA. I think DNA is zero to minimal. He was gone quickly afterward committing his crime.

It's crossed my mind this person is very acquainted with LE in some capacity, even as a criminal.
It has crossed my mind from time to time as well.

It has crossed my mind from time to time as well.

It crossed my mind from the very beginning when LE seemed so shocked that they may see a big FU in the way this crime played out

I think he abducted them off the bridge, killed them quickly on the north side of the creek, and took them across the water to the south side in order to wash away DNA. I think DNA is zero to minimal. He was gone quickly afterward committing his crime.

We only see crime scene tape at one location.

I'd like to hear theories on this one too. Why? And why bring them back to that location? Significance?

I've often wondered if he murdered one at the final place that afternoon, and then took the other elsewhere for a while and then returned her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tattooed_crybaby22