IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is possible, but unless they either gave BG a lift to Delphi on the 13th or picked BG up on or after the 13th and did not reveal that to LE, that would be the only way that could happen imo.( e.g. perhaps the phone data or some traffic cam or other cams may reveal the car or phones in Delphi on the 13th, despite the person witholding that info.)

Which would be the kind of circumstance that may prompt LE to realize that "things are not adding up".

JMO

Thanks. I had never heard it called that. And I agree he likes to flash whatever he has to hand. What if he has a gun to hand? Would he use it in anger?

I think there is some lack of thinking about consequences when he is in such a state, so it it likely, if a gun was available, he wouldn't hesitate.

Thanks for your feedback on flipping birds, and it is amazing the worldwide attention this case is getting.

Yeah, made me scratch my head - so double negative makes it " we have people that we think it is but we can rule them out". So they have Poi's that they have ruled out . We know that though cos RL was one and there have been others too. So we don't care about them, we only care about any POI's that can't be ruled out - and they only have one person like that ATM.

This isn't math however and as far as the bolded it's really that we know of at this time.

Maths or no maths there's only ONE POI that we can discuss on this forum. There are no other names. (And I said ATM.)

I am not saying talk about other poi at all and never said too. What I did state was a fact to you saying he is the only one. It needs to be noted that we know of to keep facts straight and clear.

You said exactly what I said. There's only one POI we can discuss ATM/ATT. I'm not disagreeing here.

Honestly, that was my thought, too. I do think they have some DNA from something, but it could be indirect DNA evidence like a stray cigarette butt. If they have direct DNA from bodily fluids, it doesn't seem it is matching one of the POIs, but neither is the indirect source.

I think they have some kind of DNA, but not sure what kind. IMO.

I'm always thinking about "the twist" in the case ... :thinking: Are there indeed more than 1? Who would "work" together in an assault/murder?

"This is such a weird case that we don't have enough to officially rule anybody out at this point," Riley said of the Delphi homicides. "We have people that we don't think it is, but we can't rule them out."

http://gazette.com/daniel-nations-a...d-in-el-paso-county-wednesday/article/1613332

Interesting way to say it...

Im discouraged.

I dont know what it is about this case that they cant do at least some exclusions. Basic things like alibis checked out should eliminate quite a few so I dont get it.

It seems like every time we hear any news its stated like a riddle. Its so frustrating.
I would rather have them tell us they cant share any information at all rather than doing it in riddles.

I just hope they have a good task force on this. And I do hope there is some DNA because without that or without someone confessing about this crime I am quickly losing hope. Or maybe Im just losing hope in the spokesperson.

That is possible, but unless they either gave BG a lift to Delphi on the 13th or picked BG up on or after the 13th and did not reveal that to LE, that would be the only way that could happen imo.( e.g. perhaps the phone data or some traffic cam or other cams may reveal the car or phones in Delphi on the 13th, despite the person witholding that info.)

I'm amazed about LE and what they knew already at the beginning, short time after the murder: hitch hiking perp, a bag, NO car spoken of, one perp at least "participating" in the murder, 6.000 bill boards in 46 states (they knew already they had to search mannny states), and so on. Wow. - Why did they know??

Im discouraged.

I dont know what it is about this case that they cant do at least some exclusions. Basic things like alibis checked out should eliminate quite a few so I dont get it.

It seems like every time we hear any news its stated like a riddle. Its so frustrating.
I would rather have them tell us they cant share any information at all rather than doing it in riddles.

I just hope they have a good task force on this. And I do hope there is some DNA because without that or without someone confessing about this crime I am quickly losing hope. Or maybe Im just losing hope in the spokesperson.

Some things I do think the investigators have in their corner (some of these are public, and others aren't):

1) A description of the POI
2) A crime scene with clues
3) The FBI's help in developing a personality profile

We all know, sometimes there can be jurisdictional issues that come up. Colorado is a long way from Indiana, but all I can tell from the media is interest in Delphi out of Colorado. If there are any issues in this case, they might be amongst the local, state and federal investigators. I haven't seen any evidence of that, to be fair, though.

Without actually hearing the voice, there is still one similarity: BG had/has a soft speaking voice.

Does fit with the somewhat relaxed tone given by "down the hill", IMO.

It's funny but I can't see the inappropriate gestures. Both times he's been in court the video just won't load for me, but I don't think the judge should allow these gestures (I'm guessing it's the finger), it's contempt of court imo.

As for the exposing, that has also been used to intimidate victims imo and the gestures to reporters is still him trying to get the upper hand. "We're not that kind of people" won't wash with me and his contempt for the court process and his disregard for the law is evident in his past actions (outstanding warrants) and his courtroom antics imo.

I also didn't see the gesture in the first video. It was blurred and I never had thought of an "erected" finger if not my WS fellows had told me so. :D

Not at all what I got out of that statement.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That wasn't what I took from that statememt, either...

To me, they were saying that they haven't "cleared" anyone officially-even those in which they're 99% sure didn't do it.

Good grief, I have never heard LE say that they can't rule people out...maybe one person but they sound like they can't rule anyone out, almost...

Daniel Nations court appearance today:

He spoke only twice during the hearing, both times acknowledging he understood the offenses against him, but his voice was so soft his words couldn't be understood from the gallery. He held a paper in front of his face when entering and leaving the court.

https://m.gazette.com/daniel-nation...d-in-el-paso-county-wednesday/article/1613332

My question would be: is he ashamed (think: NOT at all) or does he want to hide his face to be farther unknown when he is going to stroll around the states again violating the law?

Good grief, I have never heard LE say that they can't rule people out...maybe one person but they sound like they can't rule anyone out, almost...

Could it be that LE is hesitant to “rule out” anyone because it may cause a problem during a trial in the future. For instance, if new evidence was
discovered that implicated someone, but that person was publically “ruled out”,
That would cast doubt on the investigation.

You have to think of law enforcements reasoning for making such statements it could be for investigational purposes. I am still cautiously optimistic this case will accelerate in the near future. I do not believe we are being told a fraction of what is going on behind the scenes.

My question would be: is he ashamed (think: NOT at all) or does he want to hide his face to be farther unknown when he is going to stroll around the states again violating the law?

It is very likely he has committed various other offences which he is not yet linked to and he does not want to be recognised by the victims.

That wasn't what I took from that statememt, either...

To me, they were saying that they haven't "cleared" anyone officially-even those in which they're 99% sure didn't do it.

If they are not ruling people out then what are they doing? Initially, they ruled out all the CaCo RSO's it was stated. RL has been cleared and others who have had search warrants and subpoenas have also been cleared.

It doesn't make sense to me - are they just gathering tips and not ruling people out anymore? If so, how do they even determine the importance of a tip?

You have to think of law enforcements reasoning for making such statements it could be for investigational purposes. I am still cautiously optimistic this case will accelerate in the near future. I do not believe we are being told a fraction of what is going on behind the scenes.

It is very likely he has committed various other offences which he is not yet linked to and he does not want to be recognised by the victims.

Good thinking.

bbm

Oh yes! Didn't have in mind the past but only the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aoajanw