IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, anyone that lives within the area of the news article claiming MP is a RSO, should reach out to them for more information on where they got that information.

I have contacted the writer of the article and will post if I hear anything.

Evil is all around us. He did not have to do this to her and why would he? This is just so sad. RIP baby girl.

Seems to me that Ali's mother wanted her "adult time" like Deborah Bradley (Lisa Irwin disappearance). In bed with the flu? Yeah, right.

Since the little girls had been with this @#%$^&* for a week and Christmas was a couple of days away, I wonder if the mother was going to even let the little girls come back to their home for Santa. I do hope that mama recuperated from the "flu" and that the father in the home got plenty of sleep during this time. :furious:

Respectfully, why? It is a local news station. Perhaps they do not have their facts right, but Fox and CNN and HLN get stuff wrong all of the time and we still regard them as MSM. Is it because it is based out of Boone, NC? It may not be a cosmopolitan area but it is a university town and lots of educated and sophisticated people live there for the natural beauty and quiet lifestyle and are capable of producing credible news stories.

:waitasec: My post was not intended to be disrespectful to the website, but since none of the local media picked up on MP being an RSO, I have my doubts that the information is not correct.

I agree with you as many of the MSM articles have not been accurate in reporting on many cases and just take bits and pieces of what others report and put it in an article.

I have over the ever loving ex husband (gag lol) to visit w children, we are both standing here SHOCKED over this. Has this *advertiser censored* offered up why he has done this? I am heartbroken. TIA. I have scanned but cannot seem to find anything, not that it will ever make sense.
If there were a way to escape this world I would.

Illinois criteria for Megan's Law"

http://www.megans-law.net/Illinois-Megans-Law.asp

A sex offender who is required to register must register in person annually for a 10-year period. A sex offender sentenced to probation will start his/her 10-year registration period from the date of his conviction or if sentenced to a hospital or Department of Corrections, the 10-year period starts from the date of parole, release or discharge. A person who has been adjudicated as Sexually Dangerous, or Sexually Violent must register with the law enforcement agency having jurisdiction at his or her place of address every 90 days for natural life.

Links to all states:

http://www.megans-law.net/

North Carolina:

http://www.megans-law.net/North-Carolina-Megans-Law.asp

The registration provisions of North Carolina's law are applicable to persons convicted on or after January 1, 1996 of a reportable offense or who have been released from a penal institution on or after January 1, 1996 for a reportable offense.

Duration of Requirement. 10 years. Every year for sex offenders; every 90 days for predators.

I know I read today that there was a stepfather. Report said he worked at night and slept all day. That was the reason the girls were at the neighbors. Is that a correct statement? Has that also been reported. tia

I know I read today that there was a stepfather. Report said he worked at night and slept all day. That was the reason the girls were at the neighbors. Is that a correct statement? Has that also been reported. tia

Yes. The mother was allegedly sick with the flu and the stepfather worked over nights and slept during the day so he couldn't care for the children...allegedly.

Well, I'm calling that radio station right now, because I want to know if this information is correct or not.

Well, that didn't go well. I got a recorded message stating no one would be available to take my call, hours to call are 9-5. Pffft!

ITA lonetraveler! When they say "mom was home sick with the flu" it isn't mentioned that there was another adult living in the home. Who cares that he worked nights and slept days. THEY were the parents. Never would I have ever farmed out my kids if I would have been sick - plus DH was always there too. Raising kids is exhausting work. You do what you have to do - and if there are two of you - you get through it together.

It makes no sense why those girls were with this guy for "almost a week" - NONE!!!!
I really want to hear more about why these kids were left with this guy for so long.

JMHO

Did they say they had not recovered all the remains on the Nancy Grace show?

I have over the ever loving ex husband (gag lol) to visit w children, we are both standing here SHOCKED over this. Has this *advertiser censored* offered up why he has done this? I am heartbroken. TIA. I have scanned but cannot seem to find anything, not that it will ever make sense.
If there were a way to escape this world I would.

I live near and work in Grapevine TX and I am overcome with all this tragedy especially at this time of the year. I totally agree with the sentence I bolded above. So much evil and I can hardly stand all this that is being perpetrated on children. It is maddening. jmo

I think of Yuri Melich and what a hero he was to many posters. I can see that the Sheriff in this case is one as well.

It disturbs me that all three girls, according to the Sheriff, were with the perp for a whole week. A whole week? I don't get it. I believe it is true. I just don't understand it. You have one very special needs child (who he has no certifications in/ real education in taking care of) and two 6 year olds in the care of a man un-related to the family. The Sheriff said tonite..."Don't just trust that the person you have taking care of your kids is a good person." To me, that says it all. The family saw what they wanted to see in Michael. And now after spending a week in his trailer...she is dead. This makes me want to cry.

I can't find MP being registered anywhere as being a registered sex offender in 2007, up to and including 2011. Something is not right with that article, of which, I am not taking as a MSM article.

Not all RSO's are required to register for a lifetime. If MP was required to register in 2007 it does not automatically mean he would still be required to register in 2011.

Sheriff Len Hagaman said that Michael Plumadore was in Watauga and registered as a sex offender on November 29th of 2007 when found by a sex offender check, and found him to be a fugitive from Indiana at that time.

I believe Sheriff Hagaman.

I can't get it to work at all ~ name or date or anything else

probably need Adobe Reader so you can access PDFs

the pdf you cannot access is from MONDAY, APRIL 5, 2010, where "Tarah Souders to request permission to bring a dangerous dog into the city for her handicap daughter" in Centerville, Iowa (same county where MP has his case DISMISSED from link in above post).

Original post from Thread #1 [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7464311&postcount=394"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011[/ame]

Remember [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158315"]Thread #1 [/ame] and [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158476"]Media Reference Links [/ame]Threads

No, As bio-dad lives in another state (IIRC & trying to find a link)
Fries said authorities are not aware of any neglect or abuse issues in Aliahna's family and that she does not have a history of running away. He said her biological father lives out of state and that there are no custody disputes. http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111224/NEWS/111229709

After three different interviews MP confessed

I wonder why this guy on facebook LM one of MP's friends claims she was "one of his girls" and people are commenting we didn't know she was your daughter and he says "yeah I had a few" ,there are some pictures of little girls that make me cringe on his page as well.

I looked @ stepfathers facebook earlier and it had where he played quite a online games. Wonder why they are removed now?
Yes. The mother was allegedly sick with the flu and the stepfather worked over nights and slept during the day so he couldn't care for the children...allegedly.

This one broke NG up. She was in tears just now signing off. Say what you want about her - she has a heart and true compassion for the children.

I agree ...

Oh, and the Sheriff ... :( you could tell he was not just tired but "broken up" as well over this ... :(

:rocker: BIG KUDDOS to Sheriff Fries and his officers and investigators for CRACKING this case -- especially in the middle of the Christmas Holiday Season !!!

:rocker:

:waitasec: My post was not intended to be disrespectful to the website, but since none of the local media picked up on MP being an RSO, I have my doubts that the information is not correct.

I agree with you as many of the MSM articles have not been accurate in reporting on many cases and just take bits and pieces of what others report and put it in an article.

ITA that all news articles ought to be accompanied with a cellar of salt. I apologize, I just thought you were saying this particular station was not to be considered MSM. I know I get very aggravated with shoddy reporting. It is very irresponsible. It makes the truth hard to find.

Not all RSO's are required to register for a lifetime. If MP was required to register in 2007 it does not automatically mean he would still be required to register in 2011.

Sheriff Len Hagaman said that Michael Plumadore was in Watauga and registered as a sex offender on November 29th of 2007 when found by a sex offender check, and found him to be a fugitive from Indiana at that time.

I believe Sheriff Hagaman.

Wouldn't you think that the local media would have uncovered this information regarding MP?

IF MP was a fugitive from Indiana because he is a RSO, I would think they would keep him registered since he has a history of taking off to other states.

I will send the Sheriff a email and see if he responds to me.

ETA: We need to find the charges, court documents, something connecting MP being a RSO even if he is no longer registered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member