In Case You Missed It. . .2012 is a Great Year for the Truth in the JBR case

I admit my memory eludes me as to the facts of this case, but I do remember something about the ransom note specifying the same amount as something to do with JR's pay check, the bonus wasn't it though I can't say with certainty.
So how would these amateurs who didn't know JR know how much his bonus was in order to put it in the ransom note ?

Not trying to be disagreeable, just asking for information / opinion. TIA :)

I recall the same thing. It was a bonus if I recall right and another oddity I thought there was even a family nickname used that only immediate family would have known about. Just too many things that jump out to me as red flags. Also the ransom note indicated they would call at 10 am yet the parents were not waiting by the phone and 10 oclock came and went without them even noticing...very odd.

same ol'

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/07/18/new-clues-in-jonbenet-ramsey-murder.html

In Kolar’s book, he says he reviewed transcripts of police intervews with at least five physicians and forensic pathologists from around the country who were shown photographs of injuries taken from JonBenet’s autopsy report. Their conclusion, writes Kolar, was that JonBenet had been “subjected to sexual intrusion” some time before her death, and that “digital penetration was consistent with this type of injury.”

Ramsey family lawyer Lin Wood says “the Ramseys had no knowledge of any such abuse. John and Patsy Ramsey thought that this was another example of the Boulder Police Department’s prejudice in trying to make accusations against the family.”(p3)

James Kolar book:

Foreign Faction - Who Really Kidnapped Jonbnet?
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Foreign-Faction-Really-Kidnapped-JonBenet/dp/0984763201/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1342635673&sr=8-4&keywords=A.+James+Kolar"]Amazon.com: Foreign Faction - Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet? (9780984763207): A. James Kolar: Books[/ame]

Did I miss something in this article. I don't see anything new? Is this so we will buy the book. I am confused and disappointed.

I have read the book and it is not the same old thing. I promise.

It confirms a lot of what many of us knew to be true but it also reveals some very interesting things.

Join me tonight on my radio show. 9 PM Eastern. James Kolar will be my guest.

You can listen right here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2012/07/19/websleuths-radio

Any RDI's want to claim transference of the DNA on the murder weapon?

I find it interesting/weird how the title is "Who Really KIDNAPPED JonBenet" (seeing as most of us don't think there really was a kidnapping at all - at least in the traditional sense of the word - and that who is responsible for her DEATH is the more important question)

that was my first thought too...

I find it interesting/weird how the title is "Who Really KIDNAPPED JonBenet" (seeing as most of us don't think there really was a kidnapping at all - at least in the traditional sense of the word - and that who is responsible for her DEATH is the more important question)

A childs toy? That's interesting. Not to put out there the longest shot ever but was there something wrong with the brother? I don't remeber if they interviewed him. How old was he when this happened? Did they find that toy or others laying around in the basement that maybe when she was attacked she fell on?

I would love to see the entire video from the whole house. Maybe we can spot something that they overlooked.

Any RDI's want to claim transference of the DNA on the murder weapon?

It did not say what kind of DNA Roy, it only said other DNA found.

Snip

He discusses other DNA evidence found at the crime scene, including on the murder weapon, a garrote made from cord and used to strangle her.

From the daily beast that was snipped...

Freshwater, I think its a play on PR writing the RN. PR was the foreign faction... Making her one of or the only killer/kidnapper/foreign faction...

No real bombshell here...Ill listen to ws news radio tonight but we still don't know who did it and I hope we do one day

I hope this is worth listening to. We've known about the spider web for a long long time. Didn't know about the child's toy, or dna on the garrotte.

I sure hope you are kidding. :banghead:

Nope. I'm serious as a heart attack. Anyone who keeps up with the JonBenet story knows about the books, television shows, law suits, etc. Oh yeah, don't forget the JonBenet Foundation too. Every little bit helps.

Frankly, I think JonBenet has become an industry.

I won't be home for the radio show. Will there be a transcript available?

A big thank you to Trish for your fight in keeping JonBenet out there and for her tragic murder to never be forgotten. Thus far, someone and/or persons have gotten away with murder. Thanks to you, James Kolar has a place to come to and tell us what he knows and share his investigation with. I commend you for your tenacity and I think you are a true hero, and Mr. Kolar, as well. As we know, this information and book will not come without backlash. I am confident there is new information that the public was not privy to.

I'm very anxious for tonight's radio show.

Thank you, again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simwolves
Back