Found Deceased IN - Cody Rose, 31, Fort Wayne, 22 Apr 2022

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WPTA) - Police say Cody Rose went missing from his home on Indian Village Blvd. April 22, 2022.
Cody Rose went missing April 22, 2022.

A year later his family is still looking for answers.
Cody Rose has been missing for one year.

Cody Rose has been missing for one year.(WPTA Staff)
Rose, 31, was last seen wearing blue jeans, a red shirt with blacck and white high top shoes.

He is 6′1 and 175 pounds. Rose has several tattoos on his chest, arm and stomach.

There is a one thousand dollar reward for his return.

If you have any information you are asked to call the Fort Wayne Police Department at 260-427-1216.

JUL 26, 2022
He slipped out of his home in Indian Village at 3 a.m. without a word.

His mother, JM, from Lafayette, and BE, with whom he lived here, haven’t heard from him since. And that is unusual.

[...]

“He’s fighting a drug addiction and the only time we don’t talk is when he does this. But he’s always, in two to three days, called me and let me that he’s OK or (he’ll) go back home. And he hasn’t this time,” she said.

[...]

On May 10, BE filed a missing person’s report. ...

[...]

Although no one has posted Rose’s whereabouts, Rose’s family and police disagreed in public. After one poster asked why the police waited three months to post about his disappearance, the FWPD replied:

“If you would read what this page is about, you would understand that not every missing person is put on here. (Omitted name), that is absolutely not true. Unfortunately, the places he may be, will not release information due to HIPAA.”

Those places could likely include rehab facilities, the reason Rose came to Fort Wayne in the first place. His mother said he’s been battling a meth addiction, just like she did years ago. Rose had just gotten a new $20 an hour job at a local factory, but had been working at the Burger King in Quimby Village. The day he got his paycheck, JM worried he might return to the streets to do drugs.

[...]

“I cry myself to sleep every night,” JM said. “Mother’s Day came and I waited all day, all night to see if he called. I knew something was wrong then. Last week it was my birthday and he’s never missed calling on a birthday and I didn’t get no call.”

[...]

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500