IN - Eliz "Nikki" Wilhoite, 41, killed after last cancer treatment, Lebanon, 25 March 2022 *Arrest*

IceIce9

Verified EMT
Reaction score
Lebanon farmer arrested after wife's body is found

Andrew Wilhoite arrested after wife found dead

Andrew posted a photo of Nikki on social media last week, saying, “This lady just finished her last round of chemo today. Very proud of you.”

Also last week, Nikki filed for a legal separation from Andrew.

Although Nikki’s death is still under investigation, state police expect Andrew to be charged Monday with murder.

She filed for divorce a week ago

In Re: the Marriage of Elizabeth Wilhoite and Andrew Wilhoite
Case Number 06C01-2203-DC-000305
Court Boone Circuit Court
Type DC - Domestic Relations with Children
Filed 03/17/2022
Status 03/17/2022 , Pending (active)
Parties to the Case
Show all party details
Respondent Wilhoite, Andrew
Petitioner Wilhoite, Elizabeth
Chronological Case Summary
03/17/2022
Case Opened as a New Filing

03/18/2022
Appearance Filed
Appearance
For Party:
Wilhoite, Elizabeth
File Stamp:
03/17/2022..

her most recent FB posts are heartbreaking

Looking at ANW’s mycase documents, I see he went through a divorce in 2007/2008.
In the filings, he demanded confidentiality agreements and purchase agreement settlements. Maybe nothing, but just can’t help but think that he thought he deserved it all this time around.

Oh and he had multiple speed violations and a OWI too.

His FB: Log into Facebook | Facebook

Lebanon farmer arrested after wife's body is found

…”didn’t show up for work in Zionsville Friday morning, and a colleague asked local police to look for her.”…

“Boone County Sheriff’s deputies found Nikki’s husband, AW, at home with one or more of their collective three children Friday morning, police said.”…

“Mrs. Wilhoite’s body was located at approximately 3:00 a.m. today (Saturday) partially submerged”…

AW hit her head with a blunt object, knocking her unconscious during a domestic dispute, ISP said in the statement, adding, “He then placed her into a vehicle and drove to a nearby creek where he dumped her body.”

So sorry Nikki

Very, very sad. Our community is fairly small and pretty much everyone knows this family (Andrew’s siblings, grandparents, cousins, and Nikki’s too). I look for this to be moved to another county due to his mother and father both being in leadership positions at our County level. His mother is actually an elected official. These poor children lost both parents.

And who’s surprised by this development:

Andrew told investigators that his wife filed for divorce, and the couple had been fighting about Andrew's extra-marital affair.”

Andrew Wilhoite charged with murdering wife with flower pot | wthr.com

He said around 10 p.m. Thursday, the couple was fighting outside the house when Nikki charged at him, and he hit her on the head with a flower pot, knocking her out. Andrew said he drove her to Ross Ditch in a pickup truck and dumped her over the bridge on Boone County 400 East, just south of County Road 350 North.”

So was she unconscious but alive when dumped, only to drown?

Checking…

again it may be nothing, but it’s a laughing emoji. Which IMO, seems so inappropriate.

It’s the 30th reaction. Sandwiched between the “I care” emojis of AR and BMC

edit: typo and to add: the reaction is still present/unchanged at this time

Last edited:
Trying to figure out how this happens:

“the couple was fighting outside the house when Nikki charged at him, and he hit her on the head with a flower pot, knocking her out.”

What, she just keeps charging at him as he prepares to bash her skull in?

Her blood was found in the bedroom.

Did she walk to the bedroom without getting blood elsewhere?

did he carry her in? Risk the kids seeing the trauma? Again, no blood (reported) elsewhere.

I sure hope they have doorbell cams or other devices that may have captured it.

thank goodness her work friend (like Shan’ann’s’) called LE to request a welfare check!!!

MOO, she’s battling cancer and he’s posting her images all over his wall. You know, grifting. All while cheating.

Add Andrew to the list of other jerk killers, Chris Watts, Patrick Frazzee, Barry Morphew, …
Edit typo

Is this the new defense tactic? My wife had cancer and didn’t die so I killed her? RE the Suzanne Morphew case. This is absolutely horrific and inexcusable. IMO

After all the suffering she went through while undergoing chemo, her husband was the one responsible for her death. I shudder to think the abuse she endured while she was receiving treatment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aprilssister94
Back