IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
How old is CR? If he's not legally able to drink, I'm guessing he passed out and probably doesn't want to admit to the crime of underage drinking. MOO of course.

From what's being reported, he is 21.

It is strange to me that JW would go to school to get the room key from her roommate. It was established earlier that the apartments had a buzzer to each room and a visitor could be let in the door by person in the apartment. I wonder if there is footage of JW trying to buzz LS from the main door? Or did he already know there really wouldn't be anyone there?

I'm getting a creepy feeling about JW.

Me too. Why would he need the key to the apartment if Lauren was inside and could have let him in?

Another quote which I find telling if JW was involved is:

"Tamir said that's when Wolff contacted her and one of her girlfriends, "asking us if we heard from her.""

I find his phrasing strange. If my boyfriend/girlfriend had left his/her cell phone at a bar, I would have gone to the bar to pick it up and/or gone to his/her apartment and let him/her know where it was. But JW went straight to Lauren's roommate and instead of "asking has Lauren been looking for her cell phone" he asks if they had heard from her as if she disappeared.

Have you heard from her? Strange words.

Ok I'm just getting caught up after a busy weekend but here's my two cents:

1. LS and boyfriend must have been having problems because she is seeking out the company of a recently met male companion at 2 a.m. and although it's probably not savory to talk about, when the male friend gets knocked out, she probably doesn't want her night to be over so she meets up with some guy she's known in the past (maybe to get back at her boyfriend??)

2. Possible that JR had something to do with it, but if LS knew him for awhile seems out of reason to think this guy would suddenly do something now, although who knows ...

3. Boyfriend's story doesn't add up. If they really had plans that night, I'm sure a late bball game or someone losing their phone wouldn't have prevented those plans from happening.

Everyone should be 100% sure that he knew she was at the bar and walked off with this other guy, considering his friends followed and attacked the guy. Then to think he would have just let her be until the next day is idiotic.

Regardless, something had to be amiss with their relationship for her to be walking off with another guy she's met 1 time.

----

I guess it's possible she never left those apartments, or possible that a stranger abducted her on the walk back home, but I think the boyfriend is suspect #1 and has a motive.

For me it's VERY strange that he asked for the keys to Lauren's apartment. I mean, my boyfriend would probably just knock and scream my name.

Asking for the key already implies that Lauren won't be there to open the door... hmmm, hinky.

For me it's VERY strange that he asked for the keys to Lauren's apartment. I mean, my boyfriend would probably just knock and scream my name.

Asking for the key already implies that Lauren won't be there to open the door... hmmm, hinky.

Maybe he tried that but no one answered, then he tried to get the keys in case she was there passed out or something.

Maybe he tried that but no one answered, then he tried to get the keys in case she was there passed out or something.

But if he was there in her apt complex and no one answered, couldn't he have asked a buzzer to open the door for him?

I am sure LE have watched the footage for saturday. We'll hear sooner or later if his story doesn't add up.

But if he was there in her apt complex and no one answered, couldn't he have asked a buzzer to open the door for him?

I don't know how it's all set up. Is there a person in the lobby who can get people into apartments?

So MB is saying that Lauren still wanted to party after putting CR to bed?

She seems to have known them all well enough, and that's why LS's roomie is detailing more today, IMO:

[MB's attorney] Salzmann said Beth claims he put Rossman to bed while Spierer asked him if he wanted to party. Salzmann said when Beth demured, Spierer left Rossman's apartment to visit Jay Rosenbaum, a mutual friend, two doors down.

http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-surv...spierer-last-spotted-20110612,0,7227876.story

What do you guys think of Rossman and Mike Beth telling reporters that the media coverage is ruining their lives when FOX tried to interview them today?

What do you guys think of Rossman and Mike Beth telling reporters that the media coverage is ruining their lives when FOX tried to interview them today?

I wonder why the media is after those two but not after JR? JR seems to be more important to the case, as he would be the last known person to have seen her that night.

Well...probably not the best thing to say, even if true...I am guessing it is the way they feel, whether they know what happened to Lauren or not.

Could mean anything.
If guilty, they surely don't want attention.
If innocent, they surely don't want attention.

Involved or not, they have had JW's friends hassle them a 2nd time, media following them around everywhere, being named as POI's / suspects in newsprint, I mean it can't be a good thing for them.

For those past tense fans (I have mixed feelings on this.), the roomies seemed to know LS is gone:

“He was a protective boyfriend because he loved her a lot,” she [AR] said.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com...ar-credit-card-records-100-000-reward-offered

"He really cares about her. Lauren was his life, his number one priority. He would never do anything to hurt her," said HT, Spierer's roommate.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/lauren-spierer-search-boyfriend-person-interest/story?id=13809364

Perhaps she felt obligated to make sure he got home safely. Once his roomie put him to bed, she left for JR's.

This is just not bloody likely. If someone is all inappropriate with you/touching you/being overly aggressive with you, so much so that someone steps in and "handles it" the thing you'd like do is go "thanks boys, I don't know what his problem is!"

If you are a super nice chick you are going to call someone to pick him up or toss him in a cab with some fare to get home.

But you would not, especially at Lauren's size, leave alone with that male. I am Lauren's size and have a HUGE complex about being able to "do for me" but there are certain situations that, as a small woman, you are more than happy to let the boys handle. This is one of those situations. There is also a report that says SHE is also seen arguing with a group of males. I think there was nothing "inappropriate" going on, at least not in her mind, or she was enjoy the attention when the boys stepped in. It is the only logical reason she would have left with CR again or even argued with the other guys.

As for this entire thing. First I thought CR might be involved, but now it is really looking like he might be the "fall" guy that everyone is pointing their finger at. JW and his friends know something. It just seems to coincidental for this argument to have happened and then this girl just falls off the face of the earth. Just too strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500