IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Btown! remember a long time ago we decided that one of the cameras attached to 10th and C in that alley bordering the gravel was not pointing east.

Ma Houston posted several pics of the rail Lauren's keys were found on. Behind that rail is an entrance. I remember checking it, and seeing that the cameras didn't really cover the door, iirc it pointed elsewhere.

Lauren could have emerged from the alley with CR and they could have somehow
turned left and entered 10th and V through that door that has that railing.it would be 10th and V not C for it to be this door, so maybe the camera wasn't pointing west; BTown, do you remember this camera glitch?

Yes, I believe I remember. It seems there were no cameras covering that door behind the railing. Presumably though, that door is locked from the outside.
25kn0a1.jpg

There is a camera on the North East corner of 10th and College Village beside the gravel lot, pointing East toward that door, but it was pointed too far downward to cover this door at the railing, (sorry, no pic), similar to this one also on the North East corner of 10th and College Village but on Morton St., pointed South, and downward.
294s9xt.jpg

Yes, I believe I remember. It seems there were no cameras covering that door behind the railing. Presumably though, that door is locked from the outside.
View attachment 97284

There is a camera on the North East corner of 10th and College Village beside the gravel lot, pointing East toward that door, but it was pointed too far downward to cover this door at the railing, (sorry, no pic), similar to this one also on the North East corner of 10th and College Village but on Morton St., pointed South, and downward.
View attachment 97285

exactly! Thanks. Several people have posted pics of that door and railing. You're right it's locked but someone could've let them in.

Your right Ixchel13. Someone could have let them in. Taken her to the garage and put her in a vehicle. Wouldn't have to have left at 4:00/4:30 in the morning. Could have waited and left later when other vehicles were leaving and no one would suspect. Just a theory.

Your right Ixchel13. Someone could have let them in. Taken her to the garage and put her in a vehicle. Wouldn't have to have left at 4:00/4:30 in the morning. Could have waited and left later when other vehicles were leaving and no one would suspect. Just a theory.

And, it's easy to skip the cameras from College Avenue as well. Grab her before the first alley and use the sidewalk instead.
Not long after Lauren went missing, a mystery man came out of 10th & College Village chasing after a woman who was with me.

I watched the full video. Re: white truck: Didn't LE report that truck did not circle block, rather, the cameras that caught it were just time stamped not in sync.. No mention of this in 20 20 report. And no mention of head smacks..on the steps that bar witness heard nor during the firemens carry in alley. Just thought this was a curious omission that could be strategic on the reporters part. Nor any mention of ZC doorbell ring (where did we learn of that again?..sorry I can't remember).

Is stairs cement head smack the front part of ZCs apt and the back alley where her wristlet purse found..was that the back of the same complex..or totally different locales? Thx all.

I still wonder why the white truck was the only vehicle with that time stamp discrepancy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is stairs cement head smack the front part of ZCs apt and the back alley where her wristlet purse found..was that the back of the same complex..or totally different locales? Thx all.

There are concrete stairs at the front of ZC's apt building, (10th & College apts).
stair.jpg

There are concrete stairs going up and down at the South East corner of ZC's apt building, (10th & College apts). I've always presumed it happened here, but maybe not?
stairs1.jpg

The door with the rail is a seperate apt building, (10th & College Village), behind, (West), of ZC's apt building, (10th & College apts). It may have a step or two.
25kn0a1.jpg

Reference:
stairs2.jpg

Reference Google Map Link:
https://www.google.com/maps/@39.1720775,-86.5350302,19z

FYI
Could have yes, but you don't have to go thru any door to get to the garage. The garage is open and accessible from the alley she was last seen on video at. No gate, door, etc.

Reference:
Garage.jpg

Reference:
Google Map Link

(Snip)

View attachment 97285

Here is a Google street view image of the camera I was trying to describe. You can see its downward angle as it points toward the railing.

railing.jpg

Reference:
Google map link

Which were the two white buildings the PI was pointing to at the end of the 20/20 episode? Does anyone know what the address is?

620 & 614 N College Ave., presumably.

Just North East of 10th & College Apts. Just across the street, and down a house or two from where she was last reported to be seen by JR at 11th & College.
This would help explain why she was never seen on video again after leaving 5 North Apts.
houses.jpg

2z4eruw.jpg

Reference: Google map link

Do you guys think this will get solved and Lauren will be found? Or is this just another red herring

Also was this piece of information about the jailhouse confession released to coincide with the 20/20 special?

It's actually two building on the south side of 10th. The lower of the two is Morton Mansions, the upper one didn't exist at the time if he wants to cut his big lead in half. :doh:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 36
Also was this piece of information about the jailhouse confession released to coincide with the 20/20 special?

I just found this case because of the 20/20 special. My heart broke for her parents. Disgusting young men with no feeling for her loved ones!

It's actually two building on the south side of 10th. The lower of the two is Morton Mansions, the upper one didn't exist at the time if he wants to cut his big lead in half. :doh:

Looks like he has his map turned 90 degrees counter clockwise. East is up.

Perhaps he was confused by the map being turned and meant the houses across College instead of Morton Mansions.
They clearly said she had to disappear in the close proximity of 5 N. She could get across Colege without being caught on camera. Not so, going to 10th and Morton.

I watched the full video. Re: white truck: Didn't LE report that truck did not circle block, rather, the cameras that caught it were just time stamped not in sync.. No mention of this in 20 20 report. And no mention of head smacks..on the steps that bar witness heard nor during the firemens carry in alley. Just thought this was a curious omission that could be strategic on the reporters part. Nor any mention of ZC doorbell ring (where did we learn of that again?..sorry I can't remember).

it is in the back of the complex going north, in between 10th and C and 10th and V, but iirc the door would lead into 10th and V. Now
I'm gonna have to go back and check. Hopefully, like so many other things, I hope when I go to find the door it hasn't been remodelled/demo'ed.)

FYI
Could have yes, but you don't have to go thru any door to get to the garage. The garage is open and accessible from the alley she was last seen on video at. No gate, door, etc.

Reference:
View attachment 97321

Reference:
Google Map Link

once in the garage, you need an elevator key/keycard to use the elevator...so...someone involved would have to live there or loaned a key, etc for example, if you mown a business there, you will have a key that only lets you go to the garage and back. whereas residents can go to any floor via elevator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HairHawk