MI IN/MI/MN/TN - Kelly Marie Cochran, female serial killer & cannibal, admits other murders *Graphic*

Dead North documentary: Woman served ex-lover's remains at BBQ

Just came across this article and the first thing that came to mind was maybe this could explain some of the missing or unidentified from those areas. Also, is it rare for a serial killer to be a woman? When I think serial killer all the ones I can bring to mind are men.

BBM Snipped from article above:

Police think it's possible Cochran buried another victim in Tennessee.

Her family told investigators she may have killed as many as nine people and buried their bodies in various spots across the Midwest, WJBK-TV reported.

Cochran has said that she has other "friends" buried in Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota and Tennessee. The identities and locations of these bodies remain a mystery.

SNIP

Cochran, 36, admitted in court that she and her husband lured her lover, Chris Regan, inside their home, shot and dismembered him in Michigan's Upper Peninsula.

For those of us who frequent the Unidentified forum -

IMO, this is really good information to keep in our notes/minds when sleuthing Does and MPs. These insights can prove valuable while browsing through the circumstances in profiles where it seems victims may have come in contact with a couple (i.e., romantic/business partner/siblings) then afterward went missing or was discovered deceased. I hope this summary helps if any of you prefer not to dive into the story.

As a proud Michigander I was excited to watch the doc, and that women is evil. Not only does she murder people, but then she possibly makes her friends eat the victim. let me repeat that, she serves up her victims hamburger style to her friends. Thats horrifying and I feel so bad for those innocent people. They will forever have to wonder if they were served person or not. Who does that.

636596603172188781-Kelly-Marie-Cochran.jpg

Kelly Marie Cochran, 36, Confessed Serial Killer and Cannibal

I'm watching the interrogation now and this woman is unbelivable evil she is actually smiling as she is giving graphic details about what she and her husband did.
I agree and she lies throughout

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G@$p•
Back