IN IN - Paul Raymond Harrod, adult, may have been using false identity, Hamilton County, 27 Nov 1992

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also saw Neil Sedaka at the Illinois State Fair when I was in college- FOR FREE! It was toward the end of his performance and my friend conned security into letting us in. And then there were two encores that went as long as the original show!

I'm a 4H mom of four- and the county and state fair are just put on the calendar in ink as soon as dates are announced. Maybe my bucket list should include as many state fairs as I can pack in.

I would gladly stop talking about other topics in favor of movement on this case! :)

I don't come to WS often but I stumbled across this case and now I'm hooked! (although it sounds like the case has slowed down a bit).

@Aphra , please review carefully. Every pair of fresh eyes sees the information differently, each of us has different search habits. You may be the one to point our detective toward Not-Paul!

On another topic, another victim who could benefit from more Indiana input is the international adoptee abandoned by her adoptive parents:

IN - Couple charged with abandonment of adopted child after legally changing her age, Sept 2019 #2

Anyone know an Indiana attorney interested in righting a huge wrong?

TY!

jmho ymmv lrr

@Aphra , please review carefully. Every pair of fresh eyes sees the information differently, each of us has different search habits. You may be the one to point our detective toward Not-Paul!

On another topic, another victim who could benefit from more Indiana input is the international adoptee abandoned by her adoptive parents:

IN - Couple charged with abandonment of adopted child after legally changing her age, Sept 2019 #2

Anyone know an Indiana attorney interested in righting a huge wrong?

TY!

jmho ymmv lrr

Maybe set up a separate thread for this? As for PRH, north to Alaska seems to be the destination of our detective at some point ;)

Hello everyone, I am still here. We still have nothing on the handwriting analysis. Wanted to touch base and say hello. I may end up starting a go fund me or something so I can go to Alaska and have a chat with this guy if the Sheriff doesn’t want to pay for me! I need the answer.

Its been exactly two years since this post. And about 6 months since the op has been to ws.

Fellow posters, Merry Christmas & Feliz Navidad! @CyresAres1 , what's your take?

Please take a look at this thread:

NY - NY - David Michael Loew: USAF Sergeant, 22, Rome, 10 Dec 1984

@Richard is working David Loew's case. He seems to have walked away from a life -- before not-Paul Raymond Harrod walked into his.

Yes, I get a lot of exercise jumping to conclusions.

jmho ymmv lrr

Still think our detective is on to the right man who is living up in Alaska at present.

Still think our detective is on to the right man who is living up in Alaska at present.

A fair bit matches up, just re reading the thread Paul Harrod was estimated to be about 5’5, wondering what JC is estimated height? There is also some writing to compare if available

View attachment 176504

From the invisible man

A Possible Match But Literally A Dead End

2/28/19

- Facial recognition software provides a possible match. The "matching" subject was arrested in California. However, this subject is deceased now. This means IF this was Paul Harrod, he is deceased. (see larger size photos from this case at the bottom of this page) - T.E.

Are we able to know his name?

Sorry if I missed a reply, any more I
information about a rule in/out for this person?

Sorry if I missed a reply, any more I
information about a rule in/out for this person?

I think he was basically a rule out if I remember correctly. Our detective here had pointed us with a clue in the direction of Alaska, and had planned to hopefully go up there but got sidetracked by another case, a murder. Seems also his boss wasn't going to foot the travelling bill, lol.

I've posted Loew, because he disappeared prior to not-Paul's appearance. Unknown where not-Paul came from, unknown where he went.

An airman disappears, leaving behind a book on disappearing; a 'former airman' appears with little background. Seems too good to be true?

Noting the possibility that the person in Alaska was born Loew, walked away from his SO & her children and job in New York before he walked away from his wife & step-son and job in Indiana.

jmho ymmv lrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members