IN IN - Paul Raymond Harrod, adult, may have been using false identity, Hamilton County, 27 Nov 1992

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wrote a proposal for the Sheriff as asked and I was denied travel to Juneau. I have made contact with local law enforcement and am providing them with information about the case today. They are going to make contact with possible Paul in the near future.

We are officially back to the drawing board! Just received this from Alaska:

Det. Lockhart,

I read over your case and saw Paul Herrod got up and left Thanksgiving of 92. I had our records department check John Colombo previous to that date. We have several contacts with John and arrested him in 1990 for a DV assault with his wife.

Sgt. made a case (190509-010) from when you contacted him 5/9/19. He had a records person check into John’s background and they found he worked for the State of Alaska between 1974 and 2004 with no breaks in service.

Unfortunately, it doesn’t appear John is your guy.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks

Lee

Det. Lockhart,

I read over your case and saw Paul Herrod got up and left Thanksgiving of 92. I had our records department check John Colombo previous to that date. We have several contacts with John and arrested him in 1990 for a DV assault with his wife.

Sgt. made a case (190509-010) from when you contacted him 5/9/19. He had a records person check into John’s background and they found he worked for the State of Alaska between 1974 and 2004 with no breaks in service.

Thanks

Lee

BBM they coulda told you that 3 years ago?!

Has it really been 3 years?! God, time sure does fly!

This is disappointing news, onwards and upwards. Let's keep looking folks.

Det. Lockhart,

Thanks

Lee

Holy communications gap Batman. Such a letdown. :(

Okay, now who can find my old post about the guy who disappeared from Ohio with blow-dried hair and a jacket...'cuz Not-Paul has blow-dried hair & a jacket, y'know?

I'm not really serious BTW.

Glad to have WS back & to 'see' you all!

jmho ymmv lrr

OK so my eyes are bleeding lol I went through almost all of the posts. Yes I did run all the photos and the JC guy came in at the lowest around 66%. That's really low. OK so this is pretty crazy. Keep in mind that this high of a score can be considered a match although I'd like to see it higher. If it was 85% I'd say you have your man.

Seeing we are back at square one I think it’s worth looking into Joey DeRose again? Some info from post #747 onwards.

Just noticed this guy, mentioned on another thread:

Roger Bruce Sandberg, missing from Minneapolis, Minnesota in 1980

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Original

Can someone set up a side-by-side?

Ooohhh! Found him!

Do I only see a resemblance because I want to see that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beanmom4ever