IN IN - St Joseph Co., 'Madison' WhtFem 177UFIN, 20-35, in remote area, Dec'96

Putting Robin Vaudreuil up for consideration:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/v/vaudreuil_robin.html

2100673770045078242S200x200Q851.jpg
vaudreuil_robin.jpg
vaudreuil_robin2.jpg
177UFIN3.jpg

Height, weight, age, hair color, date of disappearance all within range. She called her mom and said she was headed to Oswego, NY. She had a habit of hitching rides with long haul truckers. If she continued on with a trucker after Oswego, it would be almost totally a straight shot on 90 to South Bend.

Can't tell about the teeth, but maybe Carl can?

I left a message with Sgt. Tom Cameron and asked that he look into Robin Vaudreuil as a possible match to Madison.

Here is a zoom-in on the comparison of Robin's teeth to the recon. Although I can't be entirely sure, it appears that she is missing her upper-lateral incisors (7&10), and the teeth adjacent to her upper-central incisors (8&9) appear to be canines (6&11).

2375584780045078242S425x425Q851.jpg
2825622560045078242S425x425Q851.jpg

Thanks Carl! I've come back to this a few times and said I really should call it in, but never quite got there....I'm so glad you did. We shall see!

I still haven't heard from Sgt. Cameron, so I left a message with Hazel Berry of the Worcester MA PD. Hopefully, I can get her to look into this.

I received a call-back from a Worcester MA detective (Not Hazel Berry) regarding my call-in.

He is interested in this possibility, and agrees that Robin looks like a good possible, both in the particulars and in her resemblance to the recon. He is going to look into it, and let me know one way or the other.

That smiling photo of Lola with the two boys appears to show that she has all four of her upper incisors. This would eliminate her against Madison, as Madison only has two upper incisors.

katkids.jpg

Thanks! Carl, Even with bifocals and a nose print on my screen all I could see in that photo is white.

Putting Robin Vaudreuil up for consideration:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/v/vaudreuil_robin.html

2100673770045078242S200x200Q851.jpg
vaudreuil_robin.jpg
vaudreuil_robin2.jpg
177UFIN3.jpg

Height, weight, age, hair color, date of disappearance all within range. She called her mom and said she was headed to Oswego, NY. She had a habit of hitching rides with long haul truckers. If she continued on with a trucker after Oswego, it would be almost totally a straight shot on 90 to South Bend.

Can't tell about the teeth, but maybe Carl can?

I got a call-back from the detective in Worcester MA, and he indicated that the Forensic Odontologist did a dental comparison of Madison and Robin Vaudreuil, and it came back negative.

:denied:

Well, shoot. I thought there was at least a chance it might be her. Thanks for submitting it Carl. Now back to work.

Who are you Madison??

Not sure about this one, but what about Thylea Chisholm?

NAT_1087_1.jpg

Missing
Last known alive: June 17, 1995

Circumstances: Thylea Chisholm was last seen just after midnight on June 18, 1995 in the Strathmore apartments area. She was born in June 1974.
First Name: Thylea
Last Name: Chisholm
Details
Age When Last Known Alive: 20
Race: White
Sex: Female
Height: 61.0 to
Weight: 130.0 to
State: Virginia
County: Chesterfield
Appearance
Hair: Brown
Head Hair: Longer than shoulder length
Eye: Brown

http://www.missingin.org/reg871/thylea_chisholm.htm

Can't quite tell from the blurry photo whether she is missing the lateral incisors, but her teeth do look a little "off". And, Chesterfield Co. is a long way from South Bend (Richmond Va. area), so probably a long shot.

According to the charley project page, Thylea had a history of "huffing spray paint". I'm guessing this would make her an easier victim.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/chisholm_thylea.html

According to media reports she disappeared just after midnight on June 18, 1995, in the 6100 block of Strathmore Road just south of Chippenham Parkway.

Another one....Margaret Sherman, missing from a much closer location, Indianapolis.

MSherman.jpg

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1316dfin.html

Just like "Madison", Margaret has a prominent chin and cheeks. Regarding the teeth, again, I can't tell because the photo isn't very large or clear.

I had looked at photos online of people missing their lateral incisors, and the common thing that jumped out at me was that they had a "narrow" dental arch (i.e. not a broad swath of teeth). With a clear picture it would be so much easier to tell!

More details from the doe network site:

Vital Statistics

Date Of Birth: August 11, 1967
Age at Time of Disappearance: 27 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'7"; 180 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; blue eyes. She wears glasses. Her ears are pierced
AKA: Peggy
Dentals: Available

Circumstances of Disappearance
Sherman was last seen on August 2, 1995 at her home in Indianapolis. In August of 1995, Peggy Sherman lived with a friend in the 4500 block of Grace Street on the city's east side. The night before she went missing, Peggy talked on the phone with two people - her mother and another man. The next morning, Peggy left the house to have her car repaired.
When Peggy didn't show up for work at National City Bank in downtown Indianapolis, her parents filed a missing person report. Her vehicle, a 1990 white Chevrolet Lumina; 4 door was recovered in Greenwood, IN 1st week in August 1995.
Peggy kept $50,000 hidden in a freezer, but when police came to Peggy's house to investigate, the money was gone.
Police found blood on a mattress that had sections cut out of it. DNA tests revealed there was a 99.9 % chance it was Peggy's blood. Detectives found Peggy's blood on all four walls, a bedpost, a lamp and the ceiling.
Cadaver dogs made a hit on the trunk of a disabled car parked in Peggy's garage. Detectives say a car cover was missing. Police never found the car cover or Peggy.

Margaret Sherman's teeth and upper jaw certainly look very small compared to the rest of her face.

Not sure about this one, but what about Thylea Chisholm?

NAT_1087_1.jpg

Her upper lateral incisors (i.e., the two teeth adjacent to her two upper front teeth) are visible in the photo.

Madison does not have upper lateral incisors. Her upper canines are right next to her upper front teeth.

Her upper lateral incisors (i.e., the two teeth adjacent to her two upper front teeth) are visible in the photo.

Madison does not have upper lateral incisors. Her upper canines are right next to her upper front teeth.

Trying to educate myself here: how can you tell that's an upper lateral incisor? It looks pointed to me. Am I not looking in the right spot?

Trying to educate myself here: how can you tell that's an upper lateral incisor? It looks pointed to me. Am I not looking in the right spot?

Here's a close-up of Thylea's teeth. It looks to me like four incisors, but there is a small gap there. On second thought, it's possible that this is a canine that shifted to the front of the gap, and that might be a bicuspid behind the gap.

ThyleaChisholmTeeth.jpg

But nevertheless, her teeth look quite different from the depiction of Madison's teeth.

2375584780045078242S425x425Q851.jpg

Another one....Margaret Sherman, missing from a much closer location, Indianapolis. Just like "Madison", Margaret has a prominent chin and cheeks. Regarding the teeth, again, I can't tell because the photo isn't very large or clear.

MSherman.jpg

Authorities have requested that the following missing females be posted on this case file as being RULED-OUT as 177UFIN:

Margaret Sherman - 1316DFIN

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/177ufin.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ari76