IN - Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #3

Praying for resolution on this horrible murder.

Rosco, thinking of you ~ always.

A Somber Anniversary Approaches

(Mongo, IN) Early in the morning of October 21, 2005, the bodies of Terry and Darleen Anderson were discovered brutally murdered in their Mongo, Indiana, home. It was described as a gruesome scene straight out of a horror movie, but tragically, this was all too real.

Even more tragically, exactly 8 years have passed and despite a $20,000 reward offered by the family, this double homicide, the first ever in Lagrange county’s history, has yet to be solved.

To commemorate the 8thAnniversary of the Unsolved murders, a memorial service will be held on Sunday, October 20, 2013, at 1pm,at the graves of Terry and Darleen Anderson, in the Mongo Community Cemetery on St. Rd. 3 North in Lagrange County, IN.

Music and prayers will be provided by the Rev. James Bartlett of the Mongo Methodist Church.Guest speaker will be Sherry Musilek, Terry Anderson’s eldest daughter, who will talk about what life has been like searching for justice and closure during the last 8 years since the tragedy, in what promises to be a very emotional speech.

The event will be held rain or shine.

The public is invited to attend the service to honor the memory of the Andersons, and to keep the case from becoming too cold to ever be solved. 8 years is too long, as it is. What if they were your parents?

Amanda Anderson, daughter of Terry and Darleen, attended the memorial for the first time in 8 years towards the very end of it! Everyone was shocked, to say the least. She very vocally named the person she thinks murdered them.

A news tip has just been received regarding some of the stolen weapons! Easily traceable, too. I will keep you posted.

Amanda Anderson, daughter of Terry and Darleen, attended the memorial for the first time in 8 years towards the very end of it! Everyone was shocked, to say the least. She very vocally named the person she thinks murdered them.

Who does she think it was?

Who does she think it was?

She claimed at the memorial that LE told her it was Terry Durbin, and that his fingerprints were allegedly found on Terry's wallet. I cannot say more at the moment. (I can say that Durbin was a former co-worker of Terry's and is in prison for a seperate murder.)

Personally I think Amanda was involved so I can see why she showed up and is pointing the finger at someone. She better watch her step, loose lips have sunk ships and someone will turn on her if they think they will be going down alone.
This is just my opinion mind you as I've followed this horrible case for years now I guess and I would so very much love to see it solved for the sake of the Anderson's, Rosco and other family members.

This Sunday on True Crime Radio Rosco will be my guest along with Beth Karis from Wild About Trial.com and former Boulder DA investigator and now Telluride Police Chief James Kolar.

Rosco and the Anderson case will be the first topic on the show.

Hope you can join us this Sunday 8 PM Eastern. If you can't you can always listen to the show later. The link below works if you want to listen live or listen later

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE SUNDAY 8 PM EASTERN

This Sunday on True Crime Radio Rosco will be my guest along with Beth Karis from Wild About Trial.com and former Boulder DA investigator and now Telluride Police Chief James Kolar.

Rosco and the Anderson case will be the first topic on the show.

Hope you can join us this Sunday 8 PM Eastern. If you can't you can always listen to the show later. The link below works if you want to listen live or listen later

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE SUNDAY 8 PM EASTERN

I will be listening as I know this case well as I live in the county south of where it occurred and let me tell you, murder is very rare around here but meth isn't! I believe the person or people that are involved in these brutal murders are or were involved in drugs, more than likely meth. JMO

I will be listening as I know this case well as I live in the county south of where it occurred and let me tell you, murder is very rare around here but meth isn't! I believe the person or people that are involved in these brutal murders are or were involved in drugs, more than likely meth. JMO

I so agree with you twall. That is the exact reason I believe Amanda was involved.
I first came across this case on Topix if you can believe that. I mean how long ago was that? But I hated it there because people were so out of control there. Also if I remember right Amanda herself would comment on there and she was way out of control as well.
I hope I don't forget to listen to Rosco tonight. What a wonderful person she truly is.

HI all... Thanks for keeping up and always caring.

Yes.. Miss "A" showed for the first time at the Memorial. It was at least 45mins into the memorial but everyone was already leaving and all were just chatting around. Shock was an understatement on how i had felt when i seen her walking up to the headstones where i happen to be standing along with Rev, and his wife... and a few others. She was nonstop chatter on 'if she would have known WE would have been here she would have changed yesterday's makeup on her face"... huh??? I dont get that statement cuz she looked to be about 50yrs old.. and she will be 29. She lost most of her teeth or they were rotting...and her complection looked very bad... sores or acne all over.. Just not what i had remembered from 8yrs ago when the last time we seen each other.. im sure i dont look the same either.. but WOW... not even close..

I didnt say a word to her.. and I am sure some here might be like "Why didnt you talk to her- question her... This was your chance... I guess you dont want Justice bad enuf.. or you would have talked to her.."... --

Welll.. that hurts..and i certainly want Justice for my family prolly more than anyone here on WS or anywhere... But i felt their graves and at the memorials was not a proper place for me to interigate her.

I have so much anger for her that i didnt feel i would have been civil..let alone co-herant to even talk properly.... that i didnt want to disrespect their graves and also there were still people there from the Memorial ...

I did feel pretty good that when she walked to the graves..Rev. Bartlet had said " Oh Hi Amanda... gosh i havnt seen you since the funerals"... "HIGH FIVE REV!.. thank you! Showed so much with that comment i wanted to kiss him!

She never stopped talked about her prison time and her trying to get her 'crap together'... She claimed that every year she was in prison or jail when the memorials were taking place...--- Oh yea right.. WHAT ABOUT THE FIRST MEMORIAL !!???? and Giving to the reward money??? ...

That place was not the proper place for my questioning.. I might have lost my opening.. my chance... my opportunity... But my family's graves is NOT the place to be hostle..and i dont think i would have been close to being nice... I didnt want to spend that time in LaGrange jail for beating the crap out of her...

Rosco

Honestly I think you made the right choice. It was not the time nor place, and I doubt she would of given you an honest answer anyway. Sometimes not saying anything, says a lot!

Tremendous interview by Tricia on her true crime radio show with Rosco last Sunday! Really, really good and worth a listen! Thanks, Tricia, for giving Rosco the time! :)

HI all... Thanks for keeping up and always caring.

Yes.. Miss "A" showed for the first time at the Memorial. It was at least 45mins into the memorial but everyone was already leaving and all were just chatting around. Shock was an understatement on how i had felt when i seen her walking up to the headstones where i happen to be standing along with Rev, and his wife... and a few others. She was nonstop chatter on 'if she would have known WE would have been here she would have changed yesterday's makeup on her face"... huh??? I dont get that statement cuz she looked to be about 50yrs old.. and she will be 29. She lost most of her teeth or they were rotting...and her complection looked very bad... sores or acne all over.. Just not what i had remembered from 8yrs ago when the last time we seen each other.. im sure i dont look the same either.. but WOW... not even close..

I didnt say a word to her.. and I am sure some here might be like "Why didnt you talk to her- question her... This was your chance... I guess you dont want Justice bad enuf.. or you would have talked to her.."... --

Welll.. that hurts..and i certainly want Justice for my family prolly more than anyone here on WS or anywhere... But i felt their graves and at the memorials was not a proper place for me to interigate her.

I have so much anger for her that i didnt feel i would have been civil..let alone co-herant to even talk properly.... that i didnt want to disrespect their graves and also there were still people there from the Memorial ...

I did feel pretty good that when she walked to the graves..Rev. Bartlet had said " Oh Hi Amanda... gosh i havnt seen you since the funerals"... "HIGH FIVE REV!.. thank you! Showed so much with that comment i wanted to kiss him!

She never stopped talked about her prison time and her trying to get her 'crap together'... She claimed that every year she was in prison or jail when the memorials were taking place...--- Oh yea right.. WHAT ABOUT THE FIRST MEMORIAL !!???? and Giving to the reward money??? ...

That place was not the proper place for my questioning.. I might have lost my opening.. my chance... my opportunity... But my family's graves is NOT the place to be hostle..and i dont think i would have been close to being nice... I didnt want to spend that time in LaGrange jail for beating the crap out of her...

Rosco
Rosco, you did the right thing. Your day is coming. I can feel it.

Rosco I am with ontheclock in that your day is coming. As much as we all wanted that day to come to you long ago, you have held on in your determination to find justice for Terry and Darlene. It will come my friend, it will come.

Thoughts are with you and your family during this holiday season. ((((((((HUG))))))))

Bumping for Terry, Darleen and Rosco.

It's been so quiet here. Anything new?

I just read all the threads involving this case. I really hope that justice is served for Terry and Darlene. Any news involving this case?

It has been quiet here, too quiet.

Praying that this is going to be Terry and Darlene's year for justice.

Rosco, you are always in my thoughts, I hope the answers you seek are soon to be yours.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back