Interview with Casey - Is it finally happening this time?

I dont think I can link to the website that I saw..but according to that site. She is living in a 2000 sq ft home in west palm beach florida. I'd say thats pretty good for someone who doesnt work. Probably better than a lot of hard working folks on this site have.

Makes me ill that she has benefits from Caylee's death.
I thought she aged badly but thats just my opinion.

Probably not. IMO - she and her ilk (team OCA) need/want money, lots of money, and NOBODY is interested enough to pay her.

I actually do think she had media outlets interested, there's evidence for that, but I think negotiations broke down because Casey's side expected too much and were not willing to compromise on key issues. I also wouldn't be surprised if there was further conflict between Casey and her handlers (mainly Cheney Mason) about what she was willing to do or say.

The main conflicts probably came from the combination of a high price tag and lots of terms and conditions. Casey probably wanted to see all the questions in advance and have the ability to veto questions she didn't like. If she were doing it for free, that could be arranged, but if a network is paying they expect to get their money's worth.

Don't think that because this didn't happen it means the media wouldn't pay her for an interview. It just means her price was too high or she wasn't offering enough to make it worth their while, or likely both. Part of it is also that this story is kind of old news and there are people a network could get during for less money and interview during sweeps that would get better ratings than Casey. Josh Duggar, for instance, is seen as a really big get and he hasn't done any interviews since all of this summer's revelations about him. I heard that ABC News was trying to get "personal" interviews with a bunch of the Presidential candidates for November sweeps. They wouldn't need to pay any of them a dime. Casey is not the major story she was four years ago. Obviously someone has done the math and decided she would be worth an interview, but at this point I'm not sure she's a sure enough bet to put on for sweeps.

I actually do think she had media outlets interested, there's evidence for that, but I think negotiations broke down because Casey's side expected too much and were not willing to compromise on key issues. I also wouldn't be surprised if there was further conflict between Casey and her handlers (mainly Cheney Mason) about what she was willing to do or say.

The main conflicts probably came from the combination of a high price tag and lots of terms and conditions. Casey probably wanted to see all the questions in advance and have the ability to veto questions she didn't like. If she were doing it for free, that could be arranged, but if a network is paying they expect to get their money's worth.

Don't think that because this didn't happen it means the media wouldn't pay her for an interview. It just means her price was too high or she wasn't offering enough to make it worth their while, or likely both. Part of it is also that this story is kind of old news and there are people a network could get during for less money and interview during sweeps that would get better ratings than Casey. Josh Duggar, for instance, is seen as a really big get and he hasn't done any interviews since all of this summer's revelations about him. I heard that ABC News was trying to get "personal" interviews with a bunch of the Presidential candidates for November sweeps. They wouldn't need to pay any of them a dime. Casey is not the major story she was four years ago. Obviously someone has done the math and decided she would be worth an interview, but at this point I'm not sure she's a sure enough bet to put on for sweeps.
BBM - I totally agree with you. Ever since she was spotted in New York, the Duggar :)liar:) scandals came to light, SCOTUS legalized same sex marriage :)loveyou:), Donald Trump announced his campaign :)facepalm:), Kim Davis :)slap:) thought she could deny certain people their basic human rights, and a whole lot of other much more important stuff happened over the summer which was far more interesting than FCA could ever hope to be. FCA thought she could still garner the same amount of money from an interview as she did when she sold Caylee's photos for blood money :)gaah:). Nobody gives a crap about getting an update on the happenings of an unemployed child murderer/grifter who got away with her crimes. Looks like Mason is stuck with her for the rest of his life.

I think a big reason why people aren't interested in a Casey interview is because the theory that Caylee was killed by someone other than Caylee doesn't even exist. It's not like cases like Amanda Knox, the Ramseys, Jeffrey McDonald, where there's been so much written and speculated that maybe someone else killed the victim. So people cannot watch the interview and hear her ~points and think "Okay, maybe she didn't do it...." The fact that she took 31 days to report Caylee missing is a big reason why no one is ever going to accept that someone other than Casey killed her daughter. So the interview will just be like Casey saying "I didn't do it!" and sharing theories that have absolutely nothing to back them up.

I think a big reason why people aren't interested in a Casey interview is because the theory that Caylee was killed by someone other than Caylee doesn't even exist. It's not like cases like Amanda Knox, the Ramseys, Jeffrey McDonald, where there's been so much written and speculated that maybe someone else killed the victim. So people cannot watch the interview and hear her ~points and think "Okay, maybe she didn't do it...." The fact that she took 31 days to report Caylee missing is a big reason why no one is ever going to accept that someone other than Casey killed her daughter. So the interview will just be like Casey saying "I didn't do it!" and sharing theories that have absolutely nothing to back them up.
In your scenario she would face questions such as:

"If Caylee really drowned in the pool, why did you duct tape her face, put her in garbage bags, drive around with her body in the trunk for 2 days until you dumped her in the swamp, instead of calling 911 and giving her first aid?"
"If Caylee really drowned, why did you party and go on like you were having the time of your life after she was gone?"
"If Caylee really drowned, why didn't you get on the stand and testify about what really happened?"
"If Caylee really drowned, why did you spend 3 years in jail while facing the death penalty?"
"If Caylee really drowned, why did you blame it on a non-existent babysitter/kidnapper?"
"Why did you continually lie to your family and friends about being employed?"
"What did you do with Caylee when you were allegedly 'working'?"

I could go on, but you get my point. She will never have the guts to face public scrutiny. She is a complete waste of air.

BBM - I totally agree with you. Ever since she was spotted in New York, the Duggar :)liar:) scandals came to light, SCOTUS legalized same sex marriage :)loveyou:), Donald Trump announced his campaign :)facepalm:), Kim Davis :)slap:) thought she could deny certain people their basic human rights, and a whole lot of other much more important stuff happened over the summer which was far more interesting than FCA could ever hope to be. FCA thought she could still garner the same amount of money from an interview as she did when she sold Caylee's photos for blood money :)gaah:). Nobody gives a crap about getting an update on the happenings of an unemployed child murderer/grifter who got away with her crimes. Looks like Mason is stuck with her for the rest of his life.

bbm. Couldn't happen to a more deserving fellow. :D

I don't think it's really "4 years" that is the issue, but the fact that nothing has changed in 4 years. There's been no effort done to change public opinion. They seemed to go for the "Let's be extremely quiet, have no one hear from Casey, so this way, when she finally does talk, the entire country will be watching" route. But maybe it would have been better if the case had continued to pop up in the national media. I don't think the big "get" with an interview subject has to be the first time they ever talked to the media...it's usually just the first hour-long TV special interview. I think Casey's handlers were like post-trial "Okay, let's wait...a couple of years...before you talk because then you'll have a really high price" and maybe they asked the media, and decided it was too low, and said "Let's wait longer"...and I would think that her price goes down the farther we get from the trial, but I really think that Casey and her handlers thought it would go up. So I'm guessing they are now waiting for an anniversary...5th...but more likely 10th...for Casey to speak out and hope they will get the price they want.

In your scenario she would face questions such as:

"If Caylee really drowned in the pool, why did you duct tape her face, put her in garbage bags, drive around with her body in the trunk for 2 days until you dumped her in the swamp, instead of calling 911 and giving her first aid?"
"If Caylee really drowned, why did you party and go on like you were having the time of your life after she was gone?"
"If Caylee really drowned, why didn't you get on the stand and testify about what really happened?"
"If Caylee really drowned, why did you spend 3 years in jail while facing the death penalty?"
"If Caylee really drowned, why did you blame it on a non-existent babysitter/kidnapper?"
"Why did you continually lie to your family and friends about being employed?"
"What did you do with Caylee when you were allegedly 'working'?"

I could go on, but you get my point. She will never have the guts to face public scrutiny. She is a complete waste of air.

Reading your words makes me ask again : How did that jury get it sooo wrong?

JUST SAW THIS!!!!

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/02/...as-she-sets-up-photography-business/21309784/

See Casey Anthony at work as she sets up photography business

Five years after she was acquitted of the murder of her two-year-old daughter, Caylee, the so-called "most hated mom in America" has emerged from seclusion by starting her own photography business.

The 29-year-old is taking her new job seriously. She reportedly bought a Canon EOS camera, which retails for about $400.
In exclusive photos taken by the DailyMail.com, Casey was spotted checking her work after each snap.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ned-PI-67-helped-clear-daughter-s-murder.html

Pariah mom Casey Anthony has filed papers with the Florida Department of State to register a new business, Case Photography, LLC
Daily Mail Online found Casey snapping away with her Canon EOS camera, as veteran private detective Patrick J. McKenna showed her the ropes
Anthony has been staying with McKenna, who was the lead investigator on her defense team
Anthony has set up blogs, online slideshows and a Facebook page to showcase her work - but is yet to post a single image
Daily Mail Online can reveal the papers have been copied to Facebook page where users have posted threats and abuse
In 2014 Anthony was living as virtual recluse and working as a housekeeper, clerk and secretary

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-clear-daughter-s-murder.html#ixzz3zeQH99F5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I would not want her taking pictures of mt children....she has a temper, we have seen that in court, little Caylee is dead...what would she do,when children do not cooperate, cry, scream, get sick during a photo shoot. Where did she get the money for the camera? Sugar Daddy?

I would not want her taking pictures of mt children....she has a temper, we have seen that in court, little Caylee is dead...what would she do,when children do not cooperate, cry, scream, get sick during a photo shoot. Where did she get the money for the camera? Sugar Daddy?

If Casey were hired to photograph children, it might prompt her to want a child of her own :eek:

JUST SAW THIS!!!!

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/02/...as-she-sets-up-photography-business/21309784/

See Casey Anthony at work as she sets up photography business

Five years after she was acquitted of the murder of her two-year-old daughter, Caylee, the so-called "most hated mom in America" has emerged from seclusion by starting her own photography business.

The 29-year-old is taking her new job seriously. She reportedly bought a Canon EOS camera, which retails for about $400.
In exclusive photos taken by the DailyMail.com, Casey was spotted checking her work after each snap.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ned-PI-67-helped-clear-daughter-s-murder.html

Pariah mom Casey Anthony has filed papers with the Florida Department of State to register a new business, Case Photography, LLC
Daily Mail Online found Casey snapping away with her Canon EOS camera, as veteran private detective Patrick J. McKenna showed her the ropes
Anthony has been staying with McKenna, who was the lead investigator on her defense team
Anthony has set up blogs, online slideshows and a Facebook page to showcase her work - but is yet to post a single image
Daily Mail Online can reveal the papers have been copied to Facebook page where users have posted threats and abuse
In 2014 Anthony was living as virtual recluse and working as a housekeeper, clerk and secretary

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-clear-daughter-s-murder.html#ixzz3zeQH99F5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Case Photography, LLC has a face book page.

She still has her infamous horse face. She's obviously doing this old man (sugar daddy) she hasn't changed her ways bouncing around with men from place to place. They all are pathetic even the men who allows her into their home. She's nothing more then a drifter. Of course she's sleeping with that guy. She probably slept with that old attorney can't remember his name, his wife probably kicked her out. Just like before she hops in one bed and on to the next always some desperate old guy will always be there to take her in.

Reading your words makes me ask again : How did that jury get it sooo wrong?

It's just heartbreaking that little Caylee didn't matter...not to her family, the jurors, her killer's attorneys, or to those trial watchers who were rooting for her killer to "win."

I saw it, heard it, know for sure it happened that a child killer went free, and I still don't get it. With all the evidence the jury had to consider, how could they not connect the dots!! How could they all be so obtuse?

I hope the killer just disappears, never does an interview and just goes on with her life without fanfare. No one should care about her. She has been given far more than her victim ever got and I cannot even imagine what kind of soulless, heartless citizen would want to listen to a baby killer who walked free be interviewed. Good grief, I still have to fight the urge to gag every time I see a photo of her.

Take 'em to the woods for a photo shoot with the usual photography supplies- Chloroform, Duct Tape, and Trash Bags! Hide your children, lock your trunks!!:scared::scared::hills:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125
Back