Interviews Lisa's Parents Good Morning America, Fox, The Today Show 10/17/2011 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This interview is so damning. So shocking.

How so? I don't see it that way at all. The reporting is done with a bias and the phrasing of the questions is confrontational.

I just see an alcoholic who is in denial being confronted about her problem on national TV. Her reactions are more about coming to terms with her addiction, than it is about what happened to her baby.

Someone posted that the police did not know about DB's drinking. Someone else said it was on Fox news. Could someone either verify or disclaim this? That is a HUGE thing. If DB lied to LE about it, it is significant.

IMO, if she was drunk enough to have blacked out the police would have noticed she wasn't sober when they arrived. They've seen enough to know one when they see one.

But why would it be so important to not have them taking a wine box out of the house that they asked media not to video tape the evidence going out of the house?

I have no clue LOL i just threw it out there. I cant imagine someone holding evidence for their neighbor. moo

IMO, if she was drunk enough to have blacked out the police would have noticed she wasn't sober when they arrived. They've seen enough to know one when they see one.

She would have reeked of booz too.

I don't think people are going to really care what these folks have to say anymore. Not so sure the 1:30pm interview will be welcomed. BS may have to leave town on a rail.

This is a community, of hard working, God fearing people in the MidWest, for the most part I don't think they take kindly to people being drunk and neglecting their children. MOO

The neighbor angle is certainly interesting....wow.

I was posting questions about the neighbor yesterday when I heard the admission that she was drunk when her neighbor was over. I was speculating that the neighbor might have walked out of the home with the sleeping baby.

Let's say that DI was flat out smashed drunk. And the neighbor is getting ready to leave the house, knowing there are 3 kids in her care. Wouldn't she be especially worried about a sick, sleeping infant left with a very drunk mom?

I wondered out loud if the neighbor might have taken the child, and then later, decided the baby should be living in a safer home. I wish it were that outcome, but it might have a worse ending than that.

But, if she takes it every day, it is in her system. Medications like that work by consistently staying in your system.

I take mine everyday and have no problems. I do drink occasionally and have discussed this with my doctor. Benzos have a half life of 6-12 hours. You should always seperate downers (booze, pills, etc) by at least six hours.

I sure hope FOX condenses this interview etc., into one video so we can watch it all in one segment. It is frustrating watching it and adding other news on top of the story.

Well, I had wondered why LE said to her that she killed Lisa on the very first day, two days before she even failed the poly, and now I have that question answered. It's very clear why.

Sorry, This thread is moving so quickly that I might have missed something. What is so very clear?

and melanie mcguire who killed her husband and chopped him up and put him in a suitcase and threw it in the river. She was convicted!! moo

Say what you want about Melanie, the woman could CLEAN a bathroom....lol.

:great:

How so? I don't see it that way at all. The reporting is done with a bias and the phrasing of the questions is confrontational.

I just see an alcoholic who is in denial being confronted about her problem on national TV. Her reactions are more about coming to terms with her addiction, than it is about what happened to her baby.

Which in and of itself is a HUGE PROBLEM for me. And for obvious reasons.

BBM. I think that is exactly what she is doing and it makes me sick. She is really starting to remind me of CA.
I agree + it makes my blood boil for her to be focusing on HERSELF + a defense, while LISA is still missing!!!! :cursing: :furious:
I know many draw comparisons to CA, but I couldn't stomach that fiasco so didn't watch much + can't compare. However from day 1, both of them struck me as eerily similar to Kaine + Terri Horman. Only in this version the female is talking + not doing herself any favors. She might not have wanted to improve on Terri's performance, of course that's assuming she has "followed / watched many of these cases on tv" as claimed in the interview. MOO

Please forgive my responses from pages in the past here, I'm way behind as per usual.

Godspeed baby Lisa. :praying:

Fox News - The father was convicted of a DUI a couple of years ago.

Why am I not surprised. No wonder he didn't seem upset that the mother of his child was drinking while supposedly taking care of her and the other children.
Does anyone know if the neighbor actually saw the baby? Or who can be confirmed (other then the parents) as actually having seen the child after the birthday party?

It might be. There is a picture of Lisa standing up with her play kitchen set. And Deborah herself said Lisa can crawl very fast. Others have noted how high the mattress was set.

If she was left unattended for so long, AND was put down at 6:40, which is before her normal bedtime, this might have been the baby's first escape from the crib.

I thought this seems unlikely at first as well, until I saw the picture of Lisa's crib with the bumpers still on!

A baby can use the bumpers to stand on and get some height, possibly getting over the crib rail.

It's possible, but I don't think PROBABLE...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjflow