Interviews Lisa's Parents Good Morning America, Fox, The Today Show 10/17/2011 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is driving me crazy!

At first I thought Deborah had something to do with Baby Lisa missing.
Then I felt bad about thinking that and got up on the fence.
Then I felt bad thinking if this had happened to me how hysterical I would be and feeling very frantic, so I got off of the fence and went over to Deborah's side.
Then I hear all of this and was climbing back on the fence to get to the other side and danged if Deborah didn't just shove me all the way over.

Deborah appears to me to be very immature with some real issues that need dealt with. Would be very interested in her complete background from childhood on up.

Jeremy? I still am hoping he has nothing to do with his precious daughter being gone, so I'm on the fence for now. However if he doesn't hurry up and start showing me he is distancing himself from Deborah then I'm afraid I'll fall off the fence and it won't be over on his side I fall.

Baby Lisa, we're still here for you!

FULL INTERVIEW: Megyn Kelly Presses Parents of Baby Lisa Irwin on Disappearance, Asks If They ‘Sold or Killed’ Their Daughter « Fox News Insider http://bit.ly/nPgTzj
-----from interview..

Megyn: some folks are going to have an issue with you having more than 5 drinks----
Deborah: ( annoyed ) oh, I’m sure they are.
Megyn: while you’re looking after a little baby and 2 little boys.
Deborah: ( rolls eyes ) she was sleeping. I don’t see the problem with me having my grown-up time.

Megyn: Jeremy, what’s your reaction to hearing this back and forth about Deborah drinking and being drunk and blacking out and not remembering everything that happened the night lisa disappeared?
Jeremy: I don’t really have much of a reaction I mean regardless of what, how much she was drinking or if she was drunk or if she supposedly blacked out or whatever, it doesn’t change who you are or what you do.----(seriously??)

I can't imagine what the Irwin family will say in their presser today that will undo the damage that's been done in today's interviews.

From MK interview DB says no more interviews with her kids, saying, "My kids would know nothing."

So I went to a blood alcohol calculator online, and found that if she drank 5 glasses of table wine (higher content than what she was drinking) over 3 hours, with a body weight of 160, she's still under the legal limit to drive.

I know people are saying 5 glasses is a lot, but it really isn't . ..

I was eating popcorn. u made me choke. LOL :floorlaugh:

LOL, sorry I couldn't help myself.

BTW, what's really sad is that anything deborah is saying now, may not even be allowed into any upcoming trial because of this Country's policy of preserving CRIMINAL RIGHTS as opposed to making sure the victim has rights.

I can see ole tacopina whining right now that all of these interviews are PREJUDICIAL.

:banghead:

Megan asked "what LDT questions did you fail?"

Deb said if she knew where Lisa was.

Megan "and what else?"

Deb "i don't know, i don't remember, i don't think so"

hmmmm, so maybe she answered OTHER questions that were found to be deceptive??

EricKCTV5 Eric Chaloux
We went to ask neighbor of #lisairwin whose home was searched by FBI k-9 teams for comment and she shut the door.
4 minutes ago

u know.... i hope that this is just some crazy scheme plotted by two inebriated women who need some money. After witnessing the fiasco of the anthony trial, people have realised that there is money to be made off of a child "abduction" As sick as that thought is, it is better than the thought of that little baby actually being dead. Im really hoping its something like that, I cant take another woman murdering her baby and getting away with it.

Regarding the possible alcoholic behavior...she is definately not admitting she is powerless over alcohol...and you cant scare an alcoholic, sooo she seems to be hanging right on tight to her denial about what happened to baby Lisa. I think she thinks she can get away with this. YIKES! is right. MOO JMO

Mom was at store buying a box of wine at or about 5 PM.

Dad left for work at or about 5:20 PM

Lisa was put to bed at or about 6:40 PM

Mom stated neighbor was over and they sat on front porch at or about 7:30 (?)

Mom stated earlier that she had shut Lisa's bedroom door. Mom says now that she doesn't remember if she checked in on or didn't check in on Lisa at 10:30 as previously stated.

The window is now open to 9 and half hours from the time Lisa was last seen (that we now know of) and she was reported missing.

Just throwing that out there.

As much as I hate to miss these interview clips and the supposed press conference, I have to go to my kids' school for my DD's teacher conference. 15 minutes of someone confirming what I already know: she is FABULOUS! :) Not only is she sweet and wonderful, but she also got straight A's for the 1st quarter.

Bragging mommy moment. Carry on.

IMO, if she was drunk enough to have blacked out the police would have noticed she wasn't sober when they arrived. They've seen enough to know one when they see one.

I'm not sure that's true. If she started drinking shortly after he left for work, and polished it off before 10'ish with her friend, police were not called til after 4 am. That's at least 6 hours, likely more. (rough timeline)

So I went to a blood alcohol calculator online, and found that if she drank 5 glasses of table wine (higher content than what she was drinking) over 3 hours, with a body weight of 160, she's still under the legal limit to drive.

I know people are saying 5 glasses is a lot, but it really isn't . ..
She told Megyn Kelly (I saw this part.) that she had 5-10 glasses of wine. She smirked and giggled in the interview when asked if she had a drinking problem.

I am not a weight guesser at the county fair, but she weighs more than 160, IMO.

She stated more than five less than ten.

-----from interview..

Megyn: some folks are going to have an issue with you having more than 5 drinks----
Deborah: ( annoyed ) oh, I’m sure they are.
Megyn: while you’re looking after a little baby and 2 little boys.
Deborah: ( rolls eyes ) she was sleeping. I don’t see the problem with me having my grown-up time.

Megyn: Jeremy, what’s your reaction to hearing this back and forth about Deborah drinking and being drunk and blacking out and not remembering everything that happened the night lisa disappeared?
Jeremy: I don’t really have much of a reaction I mean regardless of what, how much she was drinking or if she was drunk or if she supposedly blacked out or whatever, it doesn’t change who you are or what you do.----(seriously??)

Jeremy: I don’t really have much of a reaction I mean regardless of what, how much she was drinking or if she was drunk or if she supposedly blacked out or whatever, it doesn’t change who you are or what you do.

Sure it does Jeremy. It turned you into a drunk driver and if you had killed someone you would have been a murderer.

Why is this guy defending her so strongly?

From MK interview DB says no more interviews with her kids, saying, "My kids would know nothing."

Bizarre. And yet, she hasn't questioned them at all, per her other interview with either Abrams or NBC aired this morning....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93