Investigation Underway After Christian Singer, 'American Idol' Alum Mandisa Found Dead

Knox

Reaction score
1713654588035.png

A spokesman for the Franklin Police Department said officers were involved in an active death investigation Friday after Christian singer and "American Idol" alum Mandisa was found dead in her Nashville-area home one day earlier.

Mandisa, born in Citrus Heights, California, as Mandisa Lynn Hundley, was 47.

A rep for the singer, The Media Collective, issued a statement confirming her death Friday morning.

"At this time, we do not know the cause of death or any further details," the statement reads. "We ask for your prayers for her family and close-knit circle of friends during this incredibly difficult time."

She will be missed.

From the statement by KLove, I made an assumption that she was lost to addiction. I am not so sure, now.

Love her - her music, her spirit, her vulnerability. She was so open about her depression and mental health issues. One of the sweetest comments I've read was from singer Natalie Grant who ended her Instagram post with "I rejoice that you're it the arms of Jesus, whole in every way, and understanding just how completely loved you have always been."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz
Back