Iowa hospital executive stole hot dog cart vendors identity for three decades while victim was thrown in mental hospital trying to prove his idntith.

I actually worked at that hospital more than 30 years ago, when I was in college. To this day, nothing about that place would surprise me, and as hospitals go, it's one of the best.

I also think the hospital should take a good look at their financial records since he's worked there.

This is what the accused looks like. Just gettin' it out there. Can you imagine 30 YEARS in a mental hospital when there was nothing at all wrong with you? I really feel for the poor guy who was wrongly put there. :(

1712371758182.png

This is what the accused looks like. Just gettin' it out there. Can you imagine 30 YEARS in a mental hospital when there was nothing at all wrong with you? I really feel for the poor guy who was wrongly put there. :(

View attachment 495372

the victim didn't spend 30 years in the mental hospital - it was two years but still terrible
good for him he kept at it and finally got his name back but I'm sure his credit is ruined

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekmtl
Back