Is Casey the real Zenaida?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*respectfully "croppilated" to point of interest*

I have considered this myself. And I have several thoughts on this.

1. I don't think KC was the one who blue-screened the computer. If CA's account of the hurried manner in which she forced KC out of that apartment is accurate, KC had no time to do this. I'll leave that statement as it is and not speculate further (though I have in other places).

My understanding from reading the interviews of Tony, Nate, and Amy ... Cindy / Amy / KC were there at Tony's for about 20 minutes. The timings of phone calls from Cindy to Amy and Cindy to 911, plus drive times, supports this.

I think KC, as she was storming through the apartment, had enough time to do something to the laptop.

If I recall correctly, the activity on the laptop was more system-based instead of user-based on the 16th. I thought it did NOT show any appreciable user activity for the entire date (going off memory so correct me if I'm wrong). Either way, it will tie to the Anthony home and possibly (if on the laptop) make it harder for KC to insinuate it was George. Because I've got a feeling George never used the laptop.

The system activity hypothesis came from me, because I was not sure what would be going on the laptop at such a low level, given she was clearly using the desktop for IMing and Photobucket. I think it is reasonable to believe some of it was due to low-level myspace activity.

Valhall, JWG, this is amazing work! You guys have canine senses, and cat like reflexes!

Brilliant!!! A million Thanks!!!

My understanding from reading the interviews of Tony, Nate, and Amy ... Cindy / Amy / KC were there at Tony's for about 20 minutes. The timings of phone calls from Cindy to Amy and Cindy to 911, plus drive times, supports this.

I think KC, as she was storming through the apartment, had enough time to do something to the laptop.

The system activity hypothesis came from me, because I was not sure what would be going on the laptop at such a low level, given she was clearly using the desktop for IMing and Photobucket. I think it is reasonable to believe some of it was due to low-level myspace activity.

Thanks! This is all very useful info. So she could have had time to do something to the laptop...very interesting! Also, I concur that she could have been "boxing" (to use a gamer term) on the two computers. Like I said before, I think if the myspace activity was done on the laptop that will cause more grief in her defense than if it is on the desktop (assuming she attempts the "it wasn't me it was daddy!" defense).

Thank you so much Valhall and JWG for all the time and effort put in to your expert sleuthing!!! I sit in amazement watching your minds at work. . . Thank you! (Am wondering how long it will take for this to go public ~ After all, it certainly is a "Bombshell," you know.)

If I recall, one condition of KC's bond was that she cannot use a computer, or perhaps it was to access the internet. However, some of the updates to the myspace page in question had to have occurred while she was out on bond, including at a minumum the final login on October 14. There must also be at least some probability that a portion of these updates were done from JB's offices, perhaps even the final login.

If KC was accessing the computer from JB's offices he would have to give her access to the computer, thus he was assisting her in violating the terms of her bond.

Could that be the reason behind one of the complaints filed with the bar against Mr. Baez? One of the three complaints is from an unknown party, and they were made public in early April - at least the Strickland and DC complaints were made known then. The final complaint seems to have come out later.

:clap: Thanks, Valhall & JWG. Fascinating stuff! :clap:

Any news on the time-shift JWG? That afternoon slot would make more sense now...IOW...cause & effect :eek:nline: vs. leisurely :eek:nline: IYKWIM.

I'm behind the firewall @ the moment, so I can't do it myself 'till later. Any properties on that Dora image file available via the MS source code?

ETA: Isn't there a way to get an MS page's cache? A script that can be run online? :waitasec:

If I recall, one condition of KC's bond was that she cannot use a computer, or perhaps it was to access the internet. However, some of the updates to the myspace page in question had to have occurred while she was out on bond, including at a minumum the final login on October 14. There must also be at least some probability that a portion of these updates were done from JB's offices, perhaps even the final login.

If KC was accessing the computer from JB's offices he would have to give her access to the computer, thus he was assisting her in violating the terms of her bond.

Could that be the reason behind one of the complaints filed with the bar against Mr. Baez? One of the three complaints is from an unknown party, and they were made public in early April - at least the Strickland and DC complaints were made known then. The final complaint seems to have come out later.

To clarify...the LOGI NS would, in fact, have to be done after the mandate she stay off the computer, and, most likely, at JB's office. "UPDATES"...the only update that could have happened after 06/16/08 that could have been done without making the "updated last" date change would be the deletion of a blog entry originally posted on 06/16/08, or removal of pictures originally loaded on 06/16/08. Anything else and the "last updated" date would have changed.

BJB,
I'm going to check with some people and see if there is something that can be found out on the myspace.

BRB!

:clap: Thanks, Valhall & JWG. Fascinating stuff! :clap:

Any news on the time-shift JWG? That afternoon slot would make more sense now...IOW...cause & effect :eek:nline: vs. leisurely :eek:nline: IYKWIM.

I'm behind the firewall @ the moment, so I can't do it myself 'till later. Any properties on that Dora image file available via the MS source code?

ETA: Isn't there a way to get an MS page's cache? A script that can be run online? :waitasec:

Unfortunately, myspace (and many other sites) strip the EXIF information on upload. I used an openpanda web EXIF reader and verified this. No object data available.

When downloading the file I get brand new EXIF data ... for my computer. :rolleyes:

Quote from JWG...

Your work along with the communications I had with myspace customer reps has brought us to this:

The creation date appears to be authentic and 06/16/08 (day Caylee was last seen).
The last login date appears to be authentic and 10/14/08 (last free day for KC).
The page was set up on 06/16/08 with the name "zenaida".
The page was set up on 06/16/08 with the pic of "Dora the Dancing Doll".
Neither of the above two items (name and pic) have been changed since 06/16/08 because the last updated field shows 06/16/08 (JWG, I believe if you check on this one you will find that there is no evidence of a hack for this date either, so it is authentic as well). If the name or pic had been updated since 06/16/08, this date would have changed.

We know that KC was on the desktop computer around 9 a.m. the morning of the 16th, because she uploaded a pic into her photobucket account. There was activity on the computer off and on through out the morning. There is the possibility (due to KC's cell phone pings being in the area of the Anthony home) that she may have come back for a brief time in the early afternoon, just after GA left for work. But I also have to state I'm not sure this is correct. She may have been at LA's house. Irrespective, KC appears to have created a "zenaida" myspace with a Dora the Dancing Doll on the same day, and prior to the hour, of Caylee's death.

This is why this page has meant so much to me...it is the one piece of potential evidence that points to preparing to "need a zenaida", and at this point, we only have one reason to need a zenaida. If it weren't for this myspace page I would be firmly in the "accidental death and subsequent cover-up" group. But until this myspace is shot down as not being KC, I believe she killed Caylee and she did it with premeditation. As Judge Strickland stated yesterday premeditation only takes seconds...and this myspace shows more time investment than that; ESPECIALLY if it is found to have been created before she left that house the first time.

Wow! :eek: I hadn't seen this before. It certainly paints Caylee's murder in a new light. Thanks to everyone who posted this!

Ooooh that's a good one! :clap: Now I really can't wait to see what those complaints are all about. :woohoo:

AFAIK, the only cached version one can view is through Google. The zenaida page is not cached. Parts of what appear to be a wall page for the 10472558 ID is cached, but I did not find anything useful.

I checked internet archives and found nothing as well.

IIRC, myspace and some other sites put blocks on web crawlers from accessing the sites and storing the pages. This was done recently.

*snipped*

Thx. Also interested in ID = 10472558 too if/when you get a script.

I don't pretend to understand anything 'bout puters but does this post from one hooah wife help?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2829009&postcount=8"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Casey's deleted myspace messages[/ame]

So is the birthday used for this Zenaida myspace page the same as the birthday for ZG22who got the traffic ticket?

ETA: Just found my notes that the ZG22 birthday was 1/11/86. If the Myspace Z's birthday is 2/19/85, I guess not. :)

Does anyone know when these complaints will be addressed? Or, what the timeframe is, and are they made public?

TIA

So is the birthday used for this Zenaida myspace page the same as the birthday for ZG22who got the traffic ticket?

ETA: Just found my notes that the ZG22 birthday was 1/11/86. If the Myspace Z's birthday is 2/19/85, I guess not. :)

So how does this jibe with the date Cindy gave in the depo? I think she said September 1 was the evil ZFG's birthdate.

So how does this jibe with the date Cindy gave in the depo? I think she said September 1 was the evil ZFG's birthdate.

It doesn't, but remember the whole ZFG story evolved over time, and did not really crystallize until July 15. Take for example how she answered the question as to how long she's known Zanny:

• To Rev. Grund in April 2006: I found this lady uh, Zenaida Gonzalez and she, she watches my friend Jeffrey Hopkins son Zachery. And Zachery and Caylee play together and they, they love to be together. So this’ll work out great. So in July 2008 she would have known ZG approximately 27 or 28 months (less than 2 1/2 years).
  • To LE in the first interview: Met her around Christmas 2004, "before she was pregnant", or about 3 1/2 years.
  • To Tony via texts on the 16th of July: Known her for almost 4 years.
  • To Iassen via July instant messaging: Has known her for six years.

Details, schmetails ... :rolleyes:

:waitasec:
:confused:
:rolleyes::eek::eek::eek::waitasec:
Hey.....
you can also be on the internet ..... with your cell phone....

could KC use that ? ? ?

just wondering...
although....
L@@KS like when she left AL (Tony's apt) with her Mom & Amy
that
she left her cell phone at the apt....
I find that weird also......
KC leaving her cell...... I thought it was attached to her
wrist ...
cause she would have withdrawals..... with out letting
her fingers do the T E X T I N G ...... every few moments
:eek:nline::eek:nline::treadmill:
:pinocchio::pinocchio::pinocchio::pcguru::pcguru::pcguru:
:princess::put em up::eek:nline::eek:nline::eek:nline:

sorry jwg

I do get carried away when it come 2 that KC ! ! !

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

It doesn't, but remember the whole ZFG story evolved over time, and did not really crystallize until July 15. Take for example how she answered the question as to how long she's known Zanny:

• To Rev. Grund in April 2006: I found this lady uh, Zenaida Gonzalez and she, she watches my friend Jeffrey Hopkins son Zachery. And Zachery and Caylee play together and they, they love to be together. So this’ll work out great. So in July 2008 she would have known ZG approximately 27 or 28 months (less than 2 1/2 years).
  • To LE in the first interview: Met her around Christmas 2004, "before she was pregnant", or about 3 1/2 years.
  • To Tony via texts on the 16th of July: Known her for almost 4 years.
  • To Iassen via July instant messaging: Has known her for six years.

Details, schmetails ... :rolleyes:

I just think it's kind of "funny" that Casey didn't give Cindy the same birthdate for ZFG as the one Casey had created for the MySpace profile. (Assuming Cindy got that Sept. 1 date from Casey. For all I know she could have made it up on the spot during the depo. That's the only place that Sept. 1 date has been said right?) Anyhoooo - maybe by the time Casey gave Cindy a birthdate she had thought twice about using the MySpace profile as part of her cover up. Maybe she realized it was half baked and could be traced back to her. Or maybe she just forgot what she had put as the birthdate for the MySpace profile.

Who knows? I jut love it that the A's can't keep their details straight to any degree. :bang:

I just think it's kind of "funny" that Casey didn't give Cindy the same birthdate for ZFG as the one Casey had created for the MySpace profile. (Assuming Cindy got that Sept. 1 date from Casey. For all I know she could have made it up on the spot during the depo. That's the only place that Sept. 1 date has been said right?) Anyhoooo - maybe by the time Casey gave Cindy a birthdate she had thought twice about using the MySpace profile as part of her cover up. Maybe she realized it was half baked and could be traced back to her. Or maybe she just forgot what she had put as the birthdate for the MySpace profile.

Who knows? I jut love it that the A's can't keep their details straight to any degree. :bang:

The "September birthday" was what KC originally told LE before she was arrested. I would be surprised if she'd forgotten what she used for the ZG Myspace birthday, if indeed she created that account, because the Myspace birthday was exactly 1 month before KC's and therefore probably picked for the specific purpose of not forgetting it.

But maybe she did think back to her CSI-watching experience and realize that LE would easily trace the Myspace page to her computer...so she didn't mention it to them.

But in that case I wonder why she wouldn't have tried to delete the profile from JB's office so it wouldn't come up when LE was searching for "Zenaidas" in the cities she mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maryjane99