Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And just what are your thoughts on the defense team using social media, blogs and message forums to "tweak their strategy" Did you lose respect for them too?

I just have to come in here: Judge Strickland should have had the foresight to realize that he never should have corresponded in any way with Dave. He is the Judge - he is the ruler in the Court.

The defense is going to use whatever they can to save their client. Completely different than what a Judge does. The defense has every right to use social media to tweak their strategy - we are now in a broadband society - there was a time a short time ago where the defense hired the people to just look at the jury - not so anymore -.

But the Judge should have absolutely known better. I did not lose respect for him but I did not appreciate his lack of judgement in corresponding with Dave Marinade.

I hope Larry Flynt and Taylor and NBC all show up for the hearing to testify why probation would not be a good thing for Casey. LOL LOL

Ah guys...can we stay OT and not criticize each other, please.

Knock off the personal attacks. Alert. No one has a right to scold other posters. Use your alert button! And get back on topic. This thread is not about Judge Strickland other than his newest amended clarification order. The rest of the debate was over a year ago.

I just have to come in here: Judge Strickland should have had the foresight to realize that he never should have corresponded in any way with Dave. He is the Judge - he is the ruler in the Court.

The defense is going to use whatever they can to save their client. Completely different than what a Judge does. The defense has every right to use social media to tweak their strategy - we are now in a broadband society - there was a time a short time ago where the defense hired the people to just look at the jury - not so anymore -.

But the Judge should have absolutely known better. I did not lose respect for him but I did not appreciate his lack of judgement in corresponding with Dave Marinade.

OK.....I'll concede being it was Dave....it shouldn't have happened but.....you've got to give it to Strickland that he did the right thing by stepping down. As far as the defense team using broadband society to weight the variants on how the public leans to concoct a defense, any defense, is totally against what the entire court and justice system stands for. TRUTH and JUSTICE are perceived to go hand in hand. Going by the "broadband society" to create your strategy, is not it.

Is Todd's plane gassed up? Are the Anthony's back? Inquiring minds want to know..

....I've gotta get a life..:fence:

No I believe that the appeals will delay Casey from appearing before probation for a bit, . although maybe not.

What is kind of comical is the continued free legal services that the defense must provide. :)

I agree it's comical...for now. But in the end, I can't help but think that Mr. Baez will have some way to charge all of this to (we) FL taxpayers.......AGAIN.

There's a new post in the news sticky on this. But because it Geraldo talking to JB I can't click on it for fear my computer will explode - but not before I do.

I will wait for a more credible MSM report.

Anyone think it is funny NBC flew a producer down to Orlando to cover this motion?

There's a new post in the news sticky on this. But because it Geraldo talking to JB I can't click on it for fear my computer will explode - but not before I do.

Why doesn't Baez quit talking to GR and start filing? :sick:

Is Todd's plane gassed up? Are the Anthony's back? Inquiring minds want to know..

....I've gotta get a life..:fence:

I can't help but think if he's gasing up his plane to bring her back the thought going through his mind is: "Wow, it was fun at first. Now this girl is seriously :pullhair: getting on my last nerve." lol jmo

OK.....I'll concede being it was Dave....it shouldn't have happened but.....you've got to give it to Strickland that he did the right thing by stepping down. As far as the defense team using broadband society to weight the variants on how the public leans to concoct a defense, any defense, is totally against what the entire court and justice system stands for. TRUTH and JUSTICE are perceived to go hand in hand. Going by the "broadband society" to create your strategy, is not it.

Wish I could reply to this and would but we've been asked to drop it.

I read it, and I think the censor program on here would be busy. LOL

Surely Orlando has a facility where she can continue her, ahem, treatment. No big deal.

:D

Skip it...really. I made the mistake of reading it and I am wondering why I am the fool I am. Ugh, that those two have the gall to call HHJS what they call him in the first line. Really...pot, kettle. Well, not really, because HHJS doesn't fall into that category IMO. Anyhow...yeah, skip it. Lots of the normal mistruths and such...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeTarot