Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
That explains why the ambulances were not available to transfer patients, and also why we saw footage of roughly 10 people climbing out of multiple ambulances at the hospitals. They are being used as taxis for militants and their weapons.

What a strange situation! The Hamas Command Centre is underneath the hospital, and Hamas militants transport themselves and weapons to and from their command centre (hospital tunnel maze) by ambulance. The level of deception is mind blowing.

An hospital is a military headquarters.
An ambulance carries murderers and tools of war.
Role of civilians is to protect Hamas government soldiers.
Role of Hamas government soldiers is to torture and murder civilians.

@otto
Thank you for posting this.

I have dedicated myself to watching all of the graphic footage. I feel that if they had to endure this, the least I can do is bear witness. I need to feel that they did not die without their torment being known to the world.

Some of this footage I have seen and it just knocks me down every time. The 12-year old boy being kidnapped and marched off to Gaza, strong-armed by multiple terrorists. That mother and her two red-headed tiny children. The terror in the eyes of festival goers bound in captivity. Those whimpering children with their parents, who have already seen their 18-year old sister slain, and wanting her to be alive.

Some of it I had not previously seen. The pain is ineffable.

I don’t want to give views/clicks to any Hamas footage, but since that’s where much of the evidence is then I have to do so.

A few of the videos were the same footage of just scenery, but I’m sure that will get cleared up.

IMO any one who considers himself or herself a human being CANNOT witness this and still blame Israel.

Yet they do and they will.

My opinion.

#AmYisraelChai
The Nation of Israel lives!

Last edited:
@otto

I have dedicated myself to watching all of the graphic footage. I feel that if they had to endure this, the least I can do is bear witness. I need to feel that they did not die without their torment being known to the world.

Some of this footage I have seen and it just knocks me down every time. The 12-year old boy being kidnapped and marched off to Gaza, strong-armed by multiple terrorists. That mother and her two red-headed tiny children. The terror in the eyes of festival goers bound in captivity. Those whimpering children with their parents, who have already seen their 18-year old sister slain, and wanting her to be alive.

I don’t want to give views/clicks to any Hamas footage, but since that’s where much of the evidence is then I have to do so.

A few of the videos were the same footage of just scenery, but I’m sure that will get cleared up.

IMO any one who considers himself or herself a human being CANNOT witness this and still blame Israel.

My opinion.

#AmYisraelChai

Praying and bearing witness with you.

Moo...with respect, being bombed, having parts of your body being blown off, knowing there are people under the rubble that will die slowly, waiting to die because you are in the bombing zone, etc is not a pretty way to go.
I have not lived in a war zone. I do not think I would leave home. I have stuff, I have pets, work, debts, vehicle is not trustworthy. As a citizen that actually does live close to a hospital, I would feel somewhat safe.....moo

@otto

My opinion.

#AmYisraelChai
It's very hard to watch. I find myself unable to process what I am seeing, so I switch to full screen, use the pause button, slow it down to process and make sense of it.

Israeli officials: Oxygen concentrators for Gaza tunnels found hidden in aid shipment​

“These weren’t for use in the hospitals, but below them. That’s why they were smuggled among boxes of cookies,” one of the senior Israeli officials says, adding that the entire truck in which the oxygen concentrators were found was barred from entering Gaza.

Israeli officials: Oxygen concentrators for Gaza tunnels found hidden in aid shipment​

“These weren’t for use in the hospitals, but below them. That’s why they were smuggled among boxes of cookies,” one of the senior Israeli officials says, adding that the entire truck in which the oxygen concentrators were found was barred from entering Gaza.

Cookies are humanitarian needs? I didn't realize that.
Those sneaky Hamas must be running short of options to breath underground.

I am just disgusted. THIS is why Aid will stop, NOT because Israel doesn't want to help those innocent people. Israel doesn't want to help HAMAS.

If the world can't see this, then I don't know what else can be said. Hamas using ambulances, using hospitals, killing their own people to further their cause. THAT has to be stopped and the only people to blame is HAMAS. They are causing this. If they gave themselves up, this would end. IF they released the hostages, this could end. They do not care about making life better for Palestinians.. they only care about destruction and keeping Palestinians prisoners of their rule. I hope Palestinians realize what is really happening and decide to stand up for their own freedom from HAMAS's terroristic rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rabbitfoot