It's All About Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Caylee,

Your beautiful sweet life was not in vain. So many mothers are hugging their child a little closer to their bossom because of you. We're realizing every day how precious the children are, we are seeing your face and hearing your laugh in own children and we are thanking God for you and all of the children in our lives everyday. You were a gift from God to us all.

Because of you, Caylee, I have learned to live with and to accept the diagnosis of autism in my own four year old, and I have learned to stop mourning the loss of his future and to start cherishing and celebrating every moment of his precious life today.

I love you. Sleep with the angels, walk with Jesus and pray for us. We know not what we do.

Not a day goes by, Caylee, that you are not in my thoughts, sweet angel.

I wonder if you knew this song:

I'm a little teapot
short and stout
here is my handle
here is my spout.

When I get a steam up
hear me shout
just tip me over
and pour me out.

I imagine you singing it to your "guests" at your little play tea parties.

Caylee,
You deserved far so much more than you received on this earth. I am sure you are where no one will ever hurt you or frighten you again, and you are wrapped in our Father's love constantly.

In some way may your far too short life help other children. May somehow this help the many children whose lives also end far too soon, but go unnoticed and unmourned.

This is my first post and what better place to start. This beautiful child has captured the hearts of everyone that has followed her story. How anyone could remove such a joy from those that loved her is beyond me. Dance with the angels, sweet baby girl.

Good morning precious angel. How are you today? Did you wake with lots of kisses by other angels who love you so much and are taking good care of you in Heaven?

Did you hear the music and begin to dance?

Are you playing with the many other baby angels that are up there with you?

I believe you are feeling pure happiness and love, and are surrounded by all of the prayers and thoughts that millions of people are sending to you each and every day.

Baby Caylee, I think of you so many times throughout the day, as I know many many others do as well.

I know you feel no pain or sadness or anger anymore, and that your little heart is swelling with forgiveness and happiness.

Please have mercy on those of us on Earth who are not able to forgive so easily. We do not understand the Plan, as we are mere mortals, but there is one thing we all share and that is our pure love for you, my darling baby girl.

Go play now, beautiful princess. I will write again soon. Love you *kisses and hugs*

good morning baby girl! i think about you morning, noon, and night. saturday was my little girls birthday...so i saved you a peice of cake. i know how much you loved spongebob. god bless you caylee marie!!!!!!!!

I think about you Caylee and how cute and sweet you are when you put the tablecloth over your face and you're batting your eyelashes....you are with the angels now safe in their arms.

My very first post here, as well. Caylee, you captured my heart with your big beautiful eyes and smile. For nearly 7 months you have been in my thoughts and prayers daily. How could I miss you so much, when I never even met you? Just looking at your beautiful face, pictures and videos, I ask myself, "How could anyone not?" Seeing you sing and read your favorite book, and your pictures playing dress up...imparting joy to my heart every time I see you. From your pictures, as a little tiny baby to toddler, your eyes show an "old soul" with a brand new awareness of life. I believe in angels and stars...shine, little Caylee, shine!

My very first post here, as well. Caylee, you captured my heart with your big beautiful eyes and smile. For nearly 7 months you have been in my thoughts and prayers daily. How could I miss you so much, when I never even met you? Just looking at your beautiful face, pictures and videos, I ask myself, "How could anyone not?" Seeing you sing and read your favorite book, and your pictures playing dress up...imparting joy to my heart every time I see you. From your pictures, as a little tiny baby to toddler, your eyes show an "old soul" with a brand new awareness of life. I believe in angels and stars...shine, little Caylee, shine!

What a beautiful post, another one to bring tears to my eyes.

See how much everyone loves you baby girl? Do not ever feel sad, do not ever wonder what you did wrong, because you are and always will be truly loved by many, many people who know that your soul is pure and full of love.

hello sweetpea. i was just browsing your pictures again. you were such a lovely little girl. you always had a smile on your face and always looked like you were having a good time. whenevr i look at those pics i cant help but smile. i love the one where you are wearing the red sweater with the doggies. just know that i always think of you and i know that when the sun is shining you are singing and dancing with the angels. i love you caylee marie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take heart, little angel. Uncle Tony was looking out for you!

This is my first post on this page.Such a beautiful child!! Caylee you are an :angel.The picture I love,and cry each time I see it is the "little Bird" Caylee learning to eat baby food.I call them all little Birds the way their little heads move trying to coordinate with the spoon.This is soooo touching to me. Play with the Angels little sweet one,we love you.

Caylee, I just love this collage of you. Your beautiful smile lights up my day. My favorite is the picture of you with the very big smile, wearing your little white teeshirt. You're such a beautiful girl! Rest in peace, little one.

caylee.jpg
[/IMG]

Good morning baby girl.

I cried for you last night when I took my daughter to dance class.

I pictured you dancing with all the other little girls, and my heart broke again because you should have had that chance.

I hope you are dancing in Heaven, baby Caylee. I hope you are lighting up Heaven with your smile and beautiful little angel face.

I hope that your beauty radiates down here to all mothers and helps them understand how precious their own children are.

I know I now hug my daughter closer, tighter, and with more love than I ever thought possible.
Caylee, sunshine girl - I love you baby princess.

beautifully put wow i just started reading this case... and she is soooo beautiful... want to share a song with everyone3 of my children died in a house fire any ways... the song i dedicated to them is FLY by celine dion and if any of you listen to it you will appreciate and think of her when you hear it. if you get the chance go listen to it.

thanks today is one of their birthdays and then agan wednesday is another day... but i did want to let you all know listen to that song it is beautiful. and when i listen to it today it was most fitting for this beautiful little girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz