It's All About Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bless you, Caylee. You're such a sweet little angel. Such a precious baby girl.

There are so very many people who care about you, Caylee. I promise you that. I swear it to you.

Caylee, if you are aware of what is going on here in this life, please, sweet girl, look around and see all the many, many people who care about you. They are here. They hold you in their hearts.

I hope there are angels where you are, Caylee, and that they are showering you with the love and caring you deserve.

:blowkiss:

ah caylee sweetie. us websleuths love and think about you everyday. justice will be served sweetheart. tell my pop pop and grandma happy easter. i will be hiding extra eggs for you this year...all purple of course. i love you sweet angel.

Lil' Peanut, you are very deeply loved and cared about by so many.

You're firmly, solidly and ever in our hearts.

Hello beautiful...you my dear are an amazing little girl. You have the ability to garner love beyond anyone's imagination, and don't you ever, ever, ever, forget that...k? That is something that no grown up I know can do...see how special you are! Sleep tight and wake us all up with your ray of sunshine in the morning....Love you!

I had to stop in tonight and tell you I am thinking of you Caylee. Today was one of those days down here where I felt like you were getting lost in the shuffle. Its not true baby girl. Everyday there are thousands of WS'ers and thousands of others all thinking about ways to help you find the justice you deserve. You may be only 2, but you have a very big voice and we hear you loud and clear honey girl. We won't let you get lost ever again!

Good morning beautiful little girl...Wanted to stop by this morning and let you know that I've been thinking about you a lot today (you're always in my thoughts!) and your beautiful smile. Not an hour goes by in the day that I'm not thinking of you and praying for things to be right in the end. You will be forever in my heart and in the hearts of many many others. xxxoooo

Sweet Caylee....thinking of you, as I do very often! I think of you playing and dancing, singing and bringing joy to all those around you. I hope you know how many people hold you dear to their hearts. You will never be forgotten.

l_7b2485c5ffff81d4044fad31e30217e1.jpg

Your little light is shining brightly today, sweet baby. You were all goodness, and everything good. You are special. You matter, and you always will. I promise.

The angels have answered my prayers for you so many times, Caylee. I hope you can see them and talk with them.

Angels, thank you for all my prayers you have answered for this precious baby. Please let me ask you one more time, to touch the hearts of those who surrounded Caylee in this life, and who surround her memory now. Please show them the way to do what's right for this baby. Please touch their hearts and give them the strength and courage to stand up for Caylee. Thank you.

Hi Caylee!
Here are some funny bunnies for you. Can you find them?

35951-bigthumbnail.jpg

Tomorrow is Easter and there will be a big party where you are.
Have fun Precious One. We'll never forget seeing you in your own bunny ears.
Love and kisses from Tiki

Sweet baby girl,
We colored Easter eggs tonight and my boys made lots of lavender eggs for 'angel Caylee'.
You're thought of every single day, peanut.

Caylee,

I wish you could have been with us on our Easter egg hunt but I'm sure you had a wonderful Easter in heaven with God and Jesus and all the angels!

Hugs to you.....

hang in there sweetpea, it will be over soon enough. you are in my thoughts alot today. love you!!!!!!!!!!

61161.jpg

Hi, cutie pie. It's a beautiful, sunny, quiet Sunday morning, and I'm thinking about you. I hope where you are there is lots of warm sunshine for you to run around in as you play.

HI baby girl. Thinking of you today as always. Did you see your big bunch of purple balloons yesterday? I hope so. It was a rainy overcast day here yesterday, not the best day for balloon mail to get through to heaven, but we did our best and used lots and lots of balloons. I know you are happy and playing today and everyday. Kisses and hugs baby!

Hi beautiful angel, how are you today?

Are you playing happily in the sunshine and warmth of all of the love surrounding you?

Are you dancing for all of the other angels and are you feeling the love that everyone here is sending you?

I think of you every single day, sweet baby girl. I love you with all of my heart, and pray for you lots and lots. It makes me feel better to know that you are safe and protected now, and surrounded by the glow of angels that love you and will always keep you safe.

hi sweetpea...i will be planting your flowers this weekend. make sure you send lots of sunshine my way so i can watch them grow and think of you. hugs and kisses today and everyday!!!!!!!!

It seems in our desire to see justice for Caylee, her murderer has stolen center stage. The travesty...the death of a beautiful innocent child, Caylee...has been overshadowed.

I've been sick over this and wondered if there's a way we can all come together and bring Caylee back as the main focus. I was thinking of a viral marketing thing...on a small scale, when feeling panicked last night that the public is losing sight of her, I was thinking of buying a book of stamps and sending 3 or 4 to 10ish people with a little something about Caylee and asking each person who receives this letter to forward on that something about Caylee or better yet, finding something about her and including both the info originally included and what they've found...and asking them to include a memory about a 2 year child they recall - maybe the way they sang to their doll or how proud they were when they mastered potty training or just the look on their face when they saw a family member walk in the room.

Anyone have any ideas to spread info on Caylee like wildfire?

Mods, if this is something you feel isn't appropriate for it's own thread, please remove. I just worry that the focus on convicting the perp has detracted from keeping Caylee top of mind. She, in my opinion is the most compelling reason for seeing justice served.

Thank you for the heartfelt love of Caylee. It made me sad, as I sat here reading your words, that we really know so little about this beautiful life. She was only 2 yrs old, liked books, her baby doll. What else? It breaks my heart to realize that the only people who can tell us these things seem to have forgotten her. :(

Thank you for the heartfelt love of Caylee. It made me sad, as I sat here reading your words, that we really know so little about this beautiful life. She was only 2 yrs old, liked books, her baby doll. What else? It breaks my heart to realize that the only people who can tell us these things seem to have forgotten her. :(

you've said it BEST!!! so sad, so sad......:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member