James Kolar's New Book Will Blow the Lid off the JonBenet Ramsey Investigation

Holy cow, KK. I just read what was there up to now. Looks like even though Mr. Kolar is being coy about coming right out and naming the person he feels is responsible for JonBenet's death (probably legal reasons for that), he makes it pretty clear who the evidence points to.

Sure does. I guess I will get the book. Interesting as can be.

txsvicki,
Could be, the fecal element might just reflect a toileting issue, or as you suggest maybe something weirder was taking place.

there is no way the fecal element suggests a toilet issue. It suggests something is wronggggggggggggg with the person smearing it.

Could kolar have been thinking both kids were abused and that an adult had a paraphilia?

But Burke wasn't that young. JB was six and he was around 10. Ten is not young for a child to be smearing fecal matter. Somthing be seriously wrong here.

I think he's referring to brazil nuts. In the south they were called a very derogatory name,
Yeah, I know what he meant, and I know what you mean (we don't even need to go there). But actually, monkey nuts is a legitimate term used for peanuts (not brazil nuts). In my native region, we usually called them goobers. It's just that UKG's term also has all those other meanings. And I didn't even bring up some of the other meanings (think drug culture). Or how about the following meaning?

Monkey Nut
A hard penetrating smack on the top of the head. Preferably using knuckles or a solid inanimate object like a golf putter.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=monkey nut
(Okay, I threw in the part about the putter just to see if you were paying attention.)

Sure does. I guess I will get the book. Interesting as can be.
Solace,

KoldKase started a thread at FFJ discussing some of the more startling "revelations" from Kolar's book. Maybe that'll keep your attention until your book arrives.

Ladies and Gentlemen,
UKGuy and his fellow UKers and me and my fellow Australians suffer a lot through "American English" here, let's not get too concerned by something the rest of us English speakers might say which doesn't fit the meaning you have for it.

We could make a list of words you use which have entirely different meanings to us but we let slide ;)

eg: [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fanny_pack"]Fanny pack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

FYI, now back to the topic at hand :)

But Burke wasn't that young. JB was six and he was around 10. Ten is not young for a child to be smearing fecal matter. Somthing be seriously wrong here.

If he were smearing out of anger as suggested by some then not too young, but if there was scatology(sp?) Behavior as kolar wondered about then that would be sexual. Wouldn't an adult or older kid have to sexualize a nine year old to even make him aware of such things? He was even younger when nedra had the previous maid clean up the wall. Something very serious could have been going on.

Solace,

KoldKase started a thread at FFJ discussing some of the more startling "revelations" from Kolar's book. Maybe that'll keep your attention until your book arrives.

Thanks so much.

If he were smearing out of anger as suggested by some then not too young, but if there was scatology(sp?) Behavior as kolar wondered about then that would be sexual. Wouldn't an adult or older kid have to sexualize a nine year old to even make him aware of such things? He was even younger when nedra had the previous maid clean up the wall. Something very serious could have been going on.

Any way you look at it, they should have called in the troops - and I mean the psychologists and it should have been immediate and ongoing. If I walked into a room after Burke had just completed his rounds, I would have gotten Dr. Freud on the phone immediately. IT IS BAD.

I think all the speculation is just fluff and it irritates me. Not here I mean, What else can we do but in books. If you are going to write a book and want us to buy it. Show me something new. Show me something that is not just your wheels turning but fact and where it points.

Skid marks mean nothing. I have had 3 kids and all of them had them. They don't want to stop playing to go, They have a belly ache and maybe it will hurt, Some of them are afraid of going on the potty. Nothing.

I think all the speculation is just fluff and it irritates me. Not here I mean, What else can we do but in books. If you are going to write a book and want us to buy it. Show me something new. Show me something that is not just your wheels turning but fact and where it points. Skid marks mean nothing. I have had 3 kids and all of them had them. They don't want to stop playing to go, They have a belly ache and maybe it will hurt, Some of them are afraid of going on the potty. Nothing.

Not agree. Mr. Kolar's book show us a lot of 'new' stuff. And 'poop' is not the ONLY main thing! IMO, the most important 'drop of the curtain' discoveries are the truth behind the 'intruders' DNA, the lies behind Lou Smith 'intruder' theory (stun gun, window with the web as the entry point) and the fresh look at R-players. Kolar did an execly what you want: he 'show me something that is fact and where it points'. .!!!!!!!! You MUST read the book to appreciate these facts. Does he revealed ALL the facts? Absolutely NOT! But his book shaked-up the 'muddy still water'....

I will read it, But to me what is the point unless there is a "this is who did it" answer.

There has been so much speculation and books, Everyone has a theory and backs it up with their slant on the evidence.

I really believe with all my heart that someone other than the family did it. Nothing in all these years has changed my mind.

I will read it, But to me what is the point unless there is a "this is who did it" answer.

There has been so much speculation and books, Everyone has a theory and backs it up with their slant on the evidence.

I really believe with all my heart that someone other than the family did it. Nothing in all these years has changed my mind.

Nothing wrong to have your own opinion!!! And I can assure you that this book will NOT provides 'who did it' answer. However, it'll make you THINK and re-evaluate your believes. Kolar was hired by DA office. He wasn't innvolved in 'original' investigation like ST was. He came with the fresh mind, without any preconceved theory. He look into ALL evidences, analyzed every fact available to him and made his own independant conclusion regardless if DA likes it or not. Like you, he made his own mind based on the facts. In the process, he talk to many experts, read a lot of depositions (not available to the public!). He has nothing to gain from this book. For him it's not about the fame and glory. And he's not the cop with the grudge...He's simply fighting for his believe in the name of 6 years old victim -JBR. So, at the minimum, we - the public who cares - should listen what he offers to say and make our own conclusion. No matter how many forums we prevy to read and/or participate - we'll never have the ability to see ALL evidences and know ALL facts. Mr. Kolar was exposed to all of that. He has KNOWLEDGE thousands time more than we do. Agree?....Personnaly, I'm looking forward to hear from you after you'll read the book. I'm very much interested to see if your opinion stays the same. Talk to you later and enjoy reading!

Nothing wrong to have your own opinion!!! And I can assure you that this book will NOT provides 'who did it' answer. However, it'll make you THINK and re-evaluate your believes. Kolar was hired by DA office. He wasn't innvolved in 'original' investigation like ST was. He came with the fresh mind, without any preconceved theory. He look into ALL evidences, analyzed every fact available to him and made his own independant conclusion regardless if DA likes it or not. Like you, he made his own mind based on the facts. In the process, he talk to many experts, read a lot of depositions (not available to the public!). He has nothing to gain from this book. For him it's not about the fame and glory. And he's not the cop with the grudge...He's simply fighting for his believe in the name of 6 years old victim -JBR. So, at the minimum, we - the public who cares - should listen what he offers to say and make our own conclusion. No matter how many forums we prevy to read and/or participate - we'll never have the ability to see ALL evidences and know ALL facts. Mr. Kolar was exposed to all of that. He has KNOWLEDGE thousands time more than we do. Agree?....Personnaly, I'm looking forward to hear from you after you'll read the book. I'm very much interested to see if your opinion stays the same. Talk to you later and enjoy reading!

Sounds like you're describing Lou Smit.

:banghead:

I'm not trying to bash anyone here, haven't read the book, can't wait until I can get my hands on a copy, BUT -

why was there no mention of poo in the interview LE did with PR in July 08?

They went all over photographs of the scene and not one word about smearing?

:dunno:

Sounds like you're describing Lou Smit.

:banghead:

LOL...I don't think so:)....I'm sure Mr.Kolar wouldn't have the same prayer with Ramsey:)....By the way, here is an absolutely GREAT post by KK on FFJ site. Thank you KoldKase!!!!!!!!
[ame="http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10153"]Peter Boyles interviews James Kolar and Carol McKinley - August 2, 2012 - Forums For Justice[/ame]

I'm not trying to bash anyone here, haven't read the book, can't wait until I can get my hands on a copy, BUT -

why was there no mention of poo in the interview LE did with PR in July 08?

They went all over photographs of the scene and not one word about smearing?

:dunno:

O, vey! Another 'poo' question!:what:....IMO, regardless who 'poo' and how - the child's problem wasn't the first priority on Ramsey's parenting list. And if Kolar's hunch in regards of BR involvement is correct then I feel sorry for Burke as well. Both of these childrens were victims! In different ways of course....more proof that money cannot buy the happiness.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/31334980/detail.html

ABC7 News
August 6, 2012

JonBenet Would've Been 22 Today; Case Remains Unsolved
More Than 150 DNA Samples tested in JonBenet Murder Case

"A former district attorney lead investigator on the case also wrote a book this year. He said the evidence raises questions an intruder was responsible.

"My theory definitely went against an intruder," said James Kolar. "There was strong physical evidence that discounted the intruder theory as it existed."

According to the Boulder Daily Camera, Kolar didn't say who he thinks killed JonBenet in his book called, "Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet?"

Kolar did say he is still hoping the case will be solved."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Platform