JLM: What Do We Know About Him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone recognize the area of this picture? It seems to confirm JLM's involvement in the Outdoors Club...or at least an interest in hiking with friends.

View attachment 60429
I think I have a pic very similar, The Great Channels of VA. Or it could be Old Rag Mountain within easy driving distance from Charlottesville. I will see if I can find my pic later. I'd check with park rangers.
Edit: Great Channels probably not, not open to the public during his high school years, and I didn't find any pics with that much open area. The rhodies growing look like VA mountains. I'll check Old Rag pics. But there are many mountainous hiking areas in VA like this.
So... looking at my pix, the rock they are standing under does not look like the granite formations in the areas I know. maybe it is fake. don't know.

I live in the same time zone as JM. It was actually 3:04pm on September 20.

Thank you! That would mean he took off after going to the police. Would it be possible to know whether it was before or after the chase?

I think I have a pic very similar, The Great Channels of VA. Or it could be Old Rag Mountain within easy driving distance from Charlottesville. I will see if I can find my pic later. I'd check with park rangers.
Edit: Great Channels probably not, not open to the public during his high school years, and I didn't find any pics with that much open area. The rhodies growing look like VA mountains. I'll check Old Rag pics. But there are many mountainous hiking areas in VA like this.
So... looking at my pics, the rock they are standing under does not look like the granite formations in the areas I know. maybe it is fake. don't know.

Could it be part of the attractions at Busch Gardens (Williamsburg)?

There is another photo on JM's myspace page where he and the professor are eating with others outside. Appears to be the same day since both are wearing the same outfits. There is a name on an umbrella where they are eating (maybe the name of the restaurant). I can't make out the name. Maybe someone else can.

I just saw the picture ofJLM's sister on his myspace page. Personally, anything that I hear from her is going to be suspect and not just because shes his sister.

I know its become all the rage now with a certain segment of the population, but 22 inch chrome rims on a Cadillac Escalade screams "I sell drugs for a living".

JMO of course

my husband has bigger rims than that on his truck..

he does not sell drugs..Infact, he is head of IT department at one of the largest chemical plants in Texas..

just saying...and my husband is in his early 40's..he just likes his toys lol

but, your entitled to your thoughts

Last name is Matthew..............no "s" JMO

You might check with Avixen, I think I recall him finding the "indecent expo." as being a different Mathews, a few days ago.

No, not a typo on my part. The one I posted about is Matthews on the NC DOC site. That was my point, not sure if its Sr. or not, but very close and then with the same day of birth, May 30th. Matthew is an unusual last name, I could easily see it listed as Matthews. Anyone know the year Sr. was born?

edit.
according to familysearch.org. there is a Jessie L. Matthew born 5/30/1956 living in Kents Store, VA in 2001. Not sure if this is Sr. Last name matches, but no Sr. and first name has an "i". May 30th matches JLM Sr. This DOB, 5/30/1956 matches the Jesse L. Matthews (with 's') that was convicted of indecent liberties in NC in 1986. So, who knows. Same person? probably, but not sure.

Deba, Yes could very well be from Busch Gardens. The pathway just seems too perfect and "OSHA".

Deba, Yes could very well be from Busch Gardens. The pathway just seems too perfect and "OSHA".

Can someone post a pic, or a link to his myspace? I live in hampton and have been to busch gardens many times...

Mod note: Jesse Matthew Jr. is the only suspect in this case. It is against our TOS to sleuth family and friends and post that information.

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum....... Additionally, sleuthing family members or others that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement.

yes I think it was discussed when he did it that people sometimes upload a black photo to indicate they are depressed/angry/mourning etc.

Making your FB profile black isn't a simple shutoff (at least I haven't found it). Usually you get that faceless head. There is no plain black choice, Did he take a photo of something dark and post it? Why didn't he lock down his privacy settings so nobody could see his Facebook friends? Does he want them to be interviewed about what a great guy he is? Delete the profile completely. He went to the trouble of changing his pic in the midst of the investigation. Where's the psych majors? Did a lawyer tell him to?

Here's the video from CBS6 last night re: JM working at Martha Jefferson house/girlfriend breaking up with him two months ago. Interestingly there is also mention of Bonnie Santiago's disappearance...tacked on at the end there.

http://wtvr.com/2014/10/01/drones-deployed-to-find-hannah-graham-first-for-state/

So - for media or friends/co workers that might be looking here on WS - can we find out the dates of JM's employment at MJ House and in what capacity he was working?

It would be interesting to find out if he was employed doing the grunt work type things he was doing at UVA Hospital OR if he was driving a VAN for MJ House? Much obliged!!

I posted this in another Hannah Graham / Jesse Matthew thread that i was indulged in yesterday. BUT but but, i wanted to move this over here as well, to add to our "what we know".
This is a tweet from yesterday.

Joe St. George ‏@JoeStGeorge 1h1 hour ago

Breaking: Former coworkers at Martha Jefferson House tell me #JesseMatthew's girlfriend of 4 years broke up w/him 2 months ago #HannahGraham

MOD NOTE: Please ue the appropriate thread to discuss the charges against JLM.

Thank you! That would mean he took off after going to the police. Would it be possible to know whether it was before or after the chase?

before

Jesse Matthew-TIMELINE:
Saturday,September 13
1:45 A.M.—Walking away from Tempo​
****needs source was he at football training Saturday,September 13?
****needs source Work at UVA medical centre
In possession of a burnt orange 1998 Chrysler coupe
1997 light-blue Nissan Sentra with Virginia license plate VAC4575.

Sunday 14 5-6PM HG reported missing

Monday 15 ****needs source Work at UVA medical centre
Police begin search for Hannah

Tuesday 16 ****needs source Work at UVA medical centre

Wednesday 17
Press conference - We have reason to believe she inside a bar on the mall, with an individual who lived on Hessian Hill Way

Thursday 18 Last time Landlord saw JM

Friday 19
In possession of orange a burnt orange 1998 Chrysler coupe

Saturday, September 20—
After midnight First Search warrant JM's Car​
3 people at house :Orange car confiscated
5:45 AM Search warrant House​
JM not there
Early/mid afternoon Charlottesville Police Station with family members, speaks to lawyer - hired James Camblos​
3.04PM changes fb picture​
5.00PM last seen (wanted poster) Went to parent's (or grandmother's) home and took off with mother in the car.​
Press conference- appeal for black male, 32 years old, 6ft 2’ ,270 lb, with dreadlocks as a person of interest
JM named as person of interest

Sunday 21— 1997 light-blue Nissan Sentra with Virginia license plate VAC4575.

Monday 22— 1997 light-blue Nissan Sentra with Virginia license plate VAC4575.
Afternoon LUMBERTON, Texas
Authorities are looking at surveillance video and other evidence that indicates Jesse Matthew was in the Hardin County area on Monday.http://www.khou.com/story/news/2014/09/25/jesse-matthew-spotted-in-lumberton-monday/16231403/
Matthew checked in Monday afternoon at Village Creek State Park and rented a tent space under an assumed name. only stayed a few hours
8.pm Taco Bell LUMBERTON​
Police executed a new search warrant at his home
forensic evidence from Matthew’s car and home came back to police, a felony arrest warrant was issued.
****needs source (10 am Tiger Truck Stop in Baton Rouge, La (borrowed phonehe called his fathers home put gas, and then sped off http://www.cbsnews.com/news/restaurant-staff-missing-u-va-student-could-barely-walk/)

Tuesday—, September 23
Authorities announced a single charge against Matthew of abduction with the intent to defile

Wednesday—, September 24— Press conference
Arrested on Galveston Island.​

Friday, September 26—
Returned to Charlottesville​

please correct and add
(Louisiana to Virginia call?)
From Google Maps: On I-59 Charlottesville to Galveston Island-Drive Time 19.5 hours
Police estimate he had spent two nights on the beach on Galveston Island
the man who gave him a fish
work-A co-worker at UVa said Matthew’s demeanor changed the week after Graham disappeared. Typically jovial, she said, Matthew became reserved, and began taking his lunch break alone. http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/m...cle_9e585d74-445d-11e4-a6da-0017a43b2370.html
times of other warrants/sightings
was he at football training Saturday,September 13
everything else

I’ve included cars and possible sightings. Perhaps it might help jog memories to fill in gaps. Where you in the areas? Call LE[/QUOTE]

Could it be part of the attractions at Busch Gardens (Williamsburg)?

There is another photo on JM's myspace page where he and the professor are eating with others outside. Appears to be the same day since both are wearing the same outfits. There is a name on an umbrella where they are eating (maybe the name of the restaurant). I can't make out the name. Maybe someone else can.

It looks like maybe a Quizno's logo on the napkin on the table?

A college professor says he's known Jesse Matthew since he was a toddler and can't believe he had anything to do with the disappearance of Hannah Graham.

Professor Stefan Veldhuis of Crafton Hills College, California, told INSIDE EDITION, "He's just a very amicable person. In any situation I've been in with him in my life, he has never hurt anyone and really tried to help people."

Meanwhile, Hannah's grief-stricken parents made their first public appearance. Her mom broke down as Hannah's dad held up a stuffed rabbit doll Hannah has had all her life.

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...ah-graham-person-of-interest-wanted-by-police

I hope Professor Stefan Veldhuis makes some useful contribution to finding HG instead of making blanket statements like in this interview, especially since he's known JM since he was a toddler. Oh, and where was he when JM was accused of rape/sexual assault when they were in college together?<modsnip> He hasn't even been in Virginia for the past several years. How well does he know the real JM?

refresh my memory, please. why did he begin driving his sister's blue car? where did LE confiscate the orange car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beefalo