Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #90

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gus Searcy was on Greta last night.

Gus explained his take on the killing, which was that JA was verbally abusive and controlling. He knew this, he says, because as her mentor, she confided in him twice per week via phone.

He said he assumed that Travis lost his temper, Jodi defended herself, and TA ended up dead.

He also said that JA did not bring a gun with her to Mesa.

He believed this, he said, because Travis slept after sex. And so if JA had brought a gun, she would have simply shot him as he slept.

Translation: if the State had called him back, he'd be on the shows championing for Travis and slamming Jodi.

This is 100% about him getting revenge on Martinez. Narcissist. Blech.

imo

Gus Searcy was on Greta last night.

Gus explained his take on the killing, which was that JA was verbally abusive and controlling. He knew this, he says, because as her mentor, she confided in him twice per week via phone.

He said he assumed that Travis lost his temper, Jodi defended herself, and TA ended up dead.

He also said that JA did not bring a gun with her to Mesa.

He believed this, he said, because Travis slept after sex. And so if JA had brought a gun, she would have simply shot him as he slept.

That WAS what I was talking about in my oops post. What he said made me so sick that I wanted to cut his &^%# off. What a loser.

If that were a doctored tape, it would be really easy to prove that with an expert on rebuttal.

That would be dynamite! [But, prolly too expensive].

IMO

I believe an expert enhanced part of the tape for clarity, I'm pretty sure that person would have know if it was doctored.

If it was doctored and JM knew that, with a witness waiting for rebuttal, he never would have used the tape like he did, IMO. If it's doctored, it's no good, no matter which side of the courtroom you are on.

Truth Detector
I see from your last post that she did two loads of laundry. I am seeing this for the first time. jmo

I think the Probable Cause Statement only references that the camera was run through a wash cycle with several articles of clothing.

I didn't read or post about more than one cycle.

Did I miss something?

Amen to that!

What could possibly be the logic in any news people using Bozo as an expert when everyone and their mother knows he cheated and got a total luck out with the CA fiasco. Did they forget he was a freaking nobody to begin with? Did they forget that the jury was more interested in their future potential in writing tell alls ala OJ jury?

Truth Detector
I see from your last post that she did two loads of laundry. I am seeing this for the first time. jmo

I don't know that "she" did two loads of laundry. The first load was bedding. What better way to tell your psycho booty call that you are done with her once and for all than stripping the bed and washing the sheets while she's still there.

I'd like to pose a question to the psychopathy/sociopathy experts on the forum (Britskate I do think you're around and anyone else).

For just this one question. Did she leave the camera on purpose or accident based just on her disorder in your opinion? And how does that fit?

That is one niggling thing I can't land on an opinion about. Tia...if you get a moment I know you've already hashed and rehashed this but I'd just like to get a clear sense on this based on the sociopathy aspect.
I think it was left on purpose. I believe she really thought she'd erased everything damning on it and washed it just to get rid of fingerprints and DNA.

In terms of psychopathy though I think it's just a dumb move on her part. For all their cunning, wily, manipulative ways psychopaths often make some very foolish, seemingly inexplicable, mistakes thinking they know a whole lot more than they actually do. Their ego, and their inability to really rationalize clearly, often trip them up.

HTH

I think the Probable Cause Statement only references that the camera was run through a wash cycle with several articles of clothing.

Did I miss something?

The sheets in the dryer. Or I am delusional, Shhh I didn't say that:floorlaugh:

Me too. I was under the impression that the sheets and things were put in the washer by TA after the sex. While JA was in the shower.
JA had to move them to the dryer to put int he towels etc.

Kelly

I didn't post about two or more loads of laundry. :confused:

Didn't like HLN After Dark, wouldn't watch it again, but definitely if Baez will be on.

The finger breaking testimony can be found here. Scroll to 4:01:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEY4f6mDuW4

Compare that with the texts from the same day.
Note: Jodi's messages are incoming
2hozrph.jpg

Many thanks for that. Watching that again I not only feel even stronger about my suspicions but wish I would have paid more attention to her on direct. such as, as she's telling the story she said she THOUGHT TO HERSELF how selfish and after she SAID that is when he went into a rage. She said she thought it not said it!!!

Also she said afterwards she was holding her wrist, why her wrist? But as I said if she were kicked hard enough to have a broken finger why no mention of pain in her ribs or for that matter broken ribs? Oh thats right.....BECAUSE SHE'S FULL OF CHIT. :furious:

I'd like to pose a question to the psychopathy/sociopathy experts on the forum (Britskate I do think you're around and anyone else).

For just this one question. Did she leave the camera on purpose or accident based just on her disorder in your opinion? And how does that fit?

That is one niggling thing I can't land on an opinion about. Tia...if you get a moment I know you've already hashed and rehashed this but I'd just like to get a clear sense on this based on the sociopathy aspect.

Well, Freud would say there are no accidents. It is possible JA left the camera on purpose - after all, it was Travis' and it would lead to suspicion if it, and nothing else, was missing. That's why she couldn't take the memory card. So, she purposely threw it in the water thinking it would be damaged beyond use. Oops!

It's also possible that she threw it in the bed and then threw it in the wash by accident.

If you believe there is no such thing as a perfect crime, then even psycho/sociopaths make mistakes.

I don't think psycho/sociopaths want to get caught, but Freud would probably say they do on the subconscious level. :twocents:

Did I miss something?

I guess the sheets were in the dryer and the socks,camera towel, were in the washer.

I saw this on FB...an interesting read on Samuels.

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/jodi-arias-trial-how-expert-was-dr-samuels-expert-testimony/

snipped:
After doing a fairly rigorous search of peer-reviewed journal databases, I could not find even a single article that Dr. Samuels had published in a peer-reviewed journal. This does not mean, of course, that he has not published in a peer-reviewed journal but after spending several hours searching databases, available almost exclusively to researchers, I could not find an article that Dr. Samuels had either authored or co-authored.

Being familiar with the research in the area of memory and trauma, the part of Dr. Samuels testimony that I found most impressive was not the research he had mentioned but was instead the pertinent research (available in peer-reviewed journals) that he had not mentioned.
snipped:

I didn't post about two or more loads of laundry. :confused:

I think we were all ina fog for a minute.....we can't even assimilate posts!

I was totally confused because I thought Ellie Mae was saying that you had said JA had time for two loads, but in reality it was something about the load in the dryer. Not that she had done two loads...

I need another coffee for sure. I can't read posts and think clearly at the same time today!

Kelly

I don't really like the HLN After Dark thing. Seems like they are doing flip flops to get away from the fact that they were blasted for their trial coverage with all the commercials, etc. Besides, me thinks they read and steal WS folks ideas. Ha.

I didn't know the despicable Jose B. was going to be on. Never mind, I won't be watching. I'm sorry I "advertised" it here for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK