Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #34 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 18, Wednesday, Feb 13, 2008

hu29uo.png

Beth Karas InSession
The hearing tomorrow that was originally scheduled for 1:30 pm (local time) has been rescheduled for 10:00 am. It is a sealed hearing--no public, no media can attend. Jurors were told to return at 11:00 am (1:00 pm ET) for continued testimony. Sky Hughes and Gus Searcy are expected to testify at the closed hearing.

Dagummit!!!:banghead:

My take away from yesterday -- I like Travis a lot more than I did before. And I want the ****** who brutally murdered him to pay with her life.

It's kinda like the Judge dropped us a Toblerone!

We have been so good to listen to Jodi for days, she is rewarding us :)

Nurse, for quite a few of the past threads, the photo at the top of Post #3 has been changed from an image to a link in case you can restore it.

I haven't gone back, but Nurmi asked Jodi a question, she said something, and he said it goes to? with? battered womans defense. Did anyone else hear this? I sure I'm not just hearing things.

It is a very touchy subject, one I am unsure how Juan will (if at all) approach, but for me- from personal experience (I myself have never attempted suicide) people who are suicidal, attempt it at least, and complete it at worst.

Jodi has now testified to being suicidal on at least two occasions- right, yet she never attempts it.

People who are so distraught that they want to die do it.

A dear friend and co-worker of mine and my uncle both followed through with it, and another friend attempted it by slitting her wrists.

Jodi is such a liar. Where are the attempts? I just don't know if Juan will even go there though.

Nurse, for quite a few of the past threads, the photo at the top of Post #3 has been changed from an image to a link in case you can restore it.

not without the original link

if someone posts it I can fix it

:please: For the love of all that's good on this earth let her blabbering on the stand be finished up sometime today. Let there be Martinez. Let there be the hope of Martinez on the way at least. I can't take anymore of Nurmi.

:please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member